Backyard Bakeries

Castle Rock, CO View map Visit website

Backyard Bakeries makes stunning bespoke wedding cakes for couples in Denver, Colorado. Owner Robyn has always had a love of baking and decorating and is constantly learning and improving her skills. She has grown her passion from baking for her own family to creating gorgeous cakes and desserts for other families on their special day. With pride in having the honor of being included in their special day, Robyn takes time to discuss how she can best meet the needs of each and every couple who comes to her.

From design consultation to delivery + setup, Backyard Bakeries looks after all of the organizing. Robyn works with each couple to sweeten their day with cakes, macarons, pastries, and so much more.

Couples can even order individual cakes + desserts for their get-ready suites before celebrating together with a custom design and flavor combination to share with their loved ones at the reception.

• Woman-owned

$5

What is the starting price for fondant wedding cakes (per slice, without tax)?

$7

Which of the following are included in the cost of the cake?

Anniversary Cake

What is the starting price for cupcakes (per cupcake, without tax)?

$3

What services do your prices include?

Consultation
Custom Cake Design
Delivery
Set Up
Tastings - Private

What types of desserts do you provide?

Cake Pops
Cakes
Cookies
Cupcakes
Dessert Buffet
Groom's Cake
Pastries

What services do you provide?

Consultations
Custom Design
Delivery
Setup
Tastings - Private

What cake items do you provide?

Cake Cutters
Cake Stands
Cake Toppers

What dietary needs can you accommodate?

Gluten Free

What special ingredients do you use?

Local
Organic

Are you licensed by the state health department?

Not Required
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.9 out of 5 rating

Erika M. Married on 07/23/2022

Excellent all around

The desserts were amazing and Robyn was a dream to work with. All our guests went for seconds!

Backyard Bakeries's reply:

Love this!! Seconds are my favorite!

It was wonderful to work with you both as well. Congratulations and thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day!
    Cindy S. Married on 05/07/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful and Delicious Cakes!

Robyn at Backyard Bakeries is amazing! I found her online for my daughter’s destination wedding in Colorado. She is professional, personable and punctual! And her cakes are incredible! I would definitely and highly recommend Backyard Bakeries.

Backyard Bakeries's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words! It was an absolute pleasure to take care of your dessert for your daughters beautiful wedding. I wish you all a lifetime of health and happiness!
  • Shana
    Shana H. Married on 12/30/2021

Excellent from Beginning to End

This was our first daughter to be married, and we will choose Robyn again and again to make cakes for other weddings, baby showers, and birthday parties. She connected very well with my daughter (who is frequently hard to connect with) on what she wanted for her wedding cake. It was GORGEOUS and simply delicious. My family and I sat around our wedding rental house late into the night eating a bunch of it. The cream cheese frosting is to die for, and our daughter chose Funfetti and Carrot Cake - both moist, perfectly delicious. The cake was sweet, but not overly sweet, which I really loved. We also asked Robyn to make cupcakes and macarons to match. The cupcake frosting matched the cake perfectly and OH!! Those macarons!! You have not had an ideal macaron until you've munched on one of Robyn's. Truly spectacular!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Team

Robyn
Robyn
Owner + Artist

I’m Robyn— a wife, mother, sister, nurse, friend, and creative entrepreneur who takes pride in each and every one one of the hats I wear in life.

As a nurse, I worked with moms and their newborns in the delivery room and after. I loved being a part of a major milestone in a couples life. This is why I think I love weddings so much. I get an opportunity to be a part of your story; your memories and moments that will be photographed and talked about for years to come.

Backyard Bakeries is a concept that was developed from a personal love and passion for creating beautiful and delicious food for my loves. My family is the entire reason for everything I do. This business, for me, is a pursuit of a dream. It's realizing that we get one chance at this life and not being too afraid to go after what makes my heart happy. It's allowing me to appreciate the beautiful chaos we've created.

The Oaks
Two One Photography
5.0 out of 5 rating , 130 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

4664 Basalt Ridge Circle Castle Rock, CO, 80108
Location of (Backyard Bakeries)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding