Gracing the Estes Valley, the Twin Owls Steakhouse in Estes Park, Colorado is a wedding venue enveloped by the Rocky Mountains. The restaurant provides top-notch cuisine alongside spaces for wedding showers, rehearsals, ceremonies, and receptions. This mountain hideaway offers numerous amenities to make for both luxurious and close-to-nature weddings.
Facilities and Capacity
Log-cabin chic at its finest, the Twin Owls Steakhouse at the Taharaa Mountain Lodge has numerous spaces available for hosting intimate and large weddings. Outside, couples can exchange vows under a pergola nestled amongst aspen trees and rocks while gazing out over breathtaking vistas. The Great Room offers splendid views of the Rocky Mountains. It boasts hardwood flooring, a giant fireplace, and vaulted ceilings for a dose of woodsy charm. This location is ideal for both ceremonies and receptions, while providing shelter from the Colorado weather. With the inclusion of the Panoramic Deck, between 50 and 120 guests can be seated. From 2020, the Twin Owls Steakhouse provides couples and their loved ones accommodation in the grand and hospitable Taharaa Mountain Lodge. This site has a bed and breakfast featuring 18 rooms packed with cozy comforts and lavish amenities, such as jacuzzi tubs and balconies.
Twin Owls Steakhouse offers a range of wedding packages to help make the planning process smooth. Setup and breakdown are all taken care of by their expert staff. On-hand servers and bartenders uphold the venue’s high professional standards of service. For the couple’s convenience, this venue also supplies:
Chef Brant Price has been leading the kitchen in the Twin Owls Steakhouse for over a decade. He crafts menus full of savory and homey classics, artfully presented in colorful displays. For receptions, the catering team provides two food and drink packages that may be customized to suit specific preferences and requirements. Scrumptious cuts of beef and wild game are some of their featured dishes, while their beverage menu includes a list of regional beers, wine, and specialty cocktails.
Recommended by 90% of couples
1 User photo
Vicki · Married on 05/17/2019
We can’t say enjoy good things about the service and attention we received. They went out of their way to make our reception and dinner special. And the food...fantastic!! Highly recommend the Twin Owls chicken as an entree.Sent on 05/18/2019
Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2018
The first time I saw Twin Owls was when my husband and I were being announced at our reception, and let me tell you - it was AMAZING. I planned our entire wedding from Chicago and wasn't able to see any of my vendors until our actual wedding day. After working with Sandra (who is incredible), I knew we were in good hands and didn't even worry about what our venue would look like. I knew it was going to be perfect, and it was. Sandra was very accommodating to even last minute requests. I am still getting compliments on how amazing the service was of everyone working the wedding - my husband and I never had an empty drink :) I wish I could do it all over again! I would choose Twin Owls every. single. time.Sent on 09/27/2018
Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018
Choosing a venue seemed like such a monumental decision to me, and my husband and I finally decided on Twin Owls. And let me tell you, it was SUCH a wonderful decision. Let me lay out the reasons:Sent on 11/11/2018
1) One of the main reasons we decided to book was the fact that it's mostly-inclusive. Meaning, we didn't have to hire caterers or any event rentals for tables and chairs or anything. Not having to deal with potential catering glitches or timing problems day-of was INCREDIBLE.
2) We had our ceremony right next door at Black Canyon, and then cocktail hour on the lawn* (*it actually rained so we moved it indoors), and reception in the steakhouse. That made it a very convenient flow for us and our guests.
3) Twin Owls has so much natural beauty in its rustic, yet elegant ambiance. We hardly had to add anything else to make it perfect for our reception, which cut our decor costs (and stress) WAY down.
4) Sandra is a very detailed, organized person, and she helped us figure out the flow of our wedding, and was flexible when we needed to make changes.
5) Lastly, but CERTAINLY not least, the food was AMAZING. Everyone was commenting on how good it was, and Sandra even accommodated my tricky food allergies (dairy, gluten, and peanutes), and somehow the food was STILL phenomenal.
It was such a dreamy wedding, and all the guests who flew in (it was a destination for pretty much everyone) were enchanted by the "cabin in the mountains" vibe. I've had so many people tell me it was one of the loveliest weddings they'd been to, and that's in large part due to Twin Owls!
The Twin Owls Steakhouse has such a warm atmosphere that wedding celebrations here are always incredible! Plus, the food here is top notch. Really good.
Twin Owls Steakhouse and the staff are absolutely 5 star! I've done many Weddings there over the years and Twin Owls always delivers a beautiful atmosphere and quality service. The food is amazing. Some of my very best Wedding receptions happen @ Twin Owls Steakhouse. I highly recommend them.