800 MacGregor Avenue, Estes Park, CO 80517 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Guest capacity 20 to 185
Availability Check your date

About Twin Owls Steakhouse

The quintessential Colorado venue for wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners. The Twin Owls Steakhouse should be at the top of your list when planning an event in Estes Park. The Steakhouse is a secluded and private locale, a perfect location for gatherings of all sizes. We offer two fully customizable food and beverage packages, covering everything from appetizers and cocktails all the way through to desserts and champagne toasts. With decades of planning experience to draw on, and with a dedicated and well-trained staff at your service, we strive to ensure that your only concern on the day of your event is having a thoroughly unforgettable experience.

Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 185 guests at this historic venue. They feature rough-hewn logs and broad-plank hardwood floors in their 90-year-old log cabin. Guests will experience views of the Rocky Mountains, no matter which direction they turn. The Twin Owls Room is the largest space and can accommodate a dance floor and second-level seating. There’s also a cozy lounge, perfect for cocktail hour. If you're having a more intimate reception, The Garden Room or The Loft Room are ideal.

This scenic venue has over 15 years of experience planning quality events. They offer an in-house caterer who specializes in American cuisine, as well as an in-house bar. Additional services include:

• Event planning
  • Parking
  • Wireless Internet
  • Cake cutting

Cuisine
Couples can choose between a buffet or a plated meal at Twin Owls Steakhouse. Both the Peak Package and Summit Package come with three entree choices, fruit, cheese and cracker platter, champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages and event staff. The Summit Package includes their bar package.

Package Details and Menu 2018/2019 Copy Right - Twin Owls Steakhouse

Follow Twin Owls Steakhouse on
20160716thompson wedding0033 1
20160716thompson wedding0033 1

66 Reviews for Twin Owls Steakhouse

Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2018

The first time I saw Twin Owls was when my husband and I were being announced at our reception, and let me tell you - it was AMAZING. I planned our entire wedding from Chicago and wasn't able to see any of my vendors until our actual wedding day. After working with Sandra (who is incredible), I knew we were in good hands and didn't even worry about what our venue would look like. I knew it was going to be perfect, and it was. Sandra was very accommodating to even last minute requests. I am still getting compliments on how amazing the service was of everyone working the wedding - my husband and I never had an empty drink :) I wish I could do it all over again! I would choose Twin Owls every. single. time.

Twin Owls Steakhouse 1
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

Absolutely Perfect.

Choosing a venue seemed like such a monumental decision to me, and my husband and I finally decided on Twin Owls. And let me tell you, it was SUCH a wonderful decision. Let me lay out the reasons:

1) One of the main reasons we decided to book was the fact that it's mostly-inclusive. Meaning, we didn't have to hire caterers or any event rentals for tables and chairs or anything. Not having to deal with potential catering glitches or timing problems day-of was INCREDIBLE.

2) We had our ceremony right next door at Black Canyon, and then cocktail hour on the lawn* (*it actually rained so we moved it indoors), and reception in the steakhouse. That made it a very convenient flow for us and our guests.

3) Twin Owls has so much natural beauty in its rustic, yet elegant ambiance. We hardly had to add anything else to make it perfect for our reception, which cut our decor costs (and stress) WAY down.

4) Sandra is a very detailed, organized person, and she helped us figure out the flow of our wedding, and was flexible when we needed to make changes.

5) Lastly, but CERTAINLY not least, the food was AMAZING. Everyone was commenting on how good it was, and Sandra even accommodated my tricky food allergies (dairy, gluten, and peanutes), and somehow the food was STILL phenomenal.

It was such a dreamy wedding, and all the guests who flew in (it was a destination for pretty much everyone) were enchanted by the "cabin in the mountains" vibe. I've had so many people tell me it was one of the loveliest weddings they'd been to, and that's in large part due to Twin Owls!

Twin Owls Steakhouse FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 2,304.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? No
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Event Planning, Flatware, Linens, Parking, Tables
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 185
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 20
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 3
  • Describe your venue: Historic Building, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Scenic Views
  • Which of the following wedding events does your venue service? Reception, Engagement Party, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Catering Services, Wifi
  • What catering services do you offer? Buffet, Plated, Server(s), Tastings
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, April

• Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik
    Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik Wedding DJs

The Twin Owls Steakhouse has such a warm atmosphere that wedding celebrations here are always incredible! Plus, the food here is top notch. Really good.

• Top Hat Entertainment
    Top Hat Entertainment Wedding DJs

Twin Owls Steakhouse and the staff are absolutely 5 star! I've done many Weddings there over the years and Twin Owls always delivers a beautiful atmosphere and quality service. The food is amazing. Some of my very best Wedding receptions happen @ Twin Owls Steakhouse. I highly recommend them.

• 800 MacGregor Avenue Estes Park, CO 80517 See on map