For the past twenty years, the Twin Owls Steakhouse has been Estes Park's premiere wedding destination. Offering world-class cuisine and immaculate service for intimate family gatherings and gala weddings alike, and with a special focus on making sure that every detail of your special day is planned to perfection, we've made sure that each wedding has been one to remember. We've so enjoyed spending the last two decades helping to make the best of memories, and we cannot wait to see what the next twenty years bring!
Now, as we prepare for 2020 and beyond, we would like to invite you and yours to make your own Rocky Mountain memories with us as we move into our brand-new home at the Taharaa Mountain Lodge! We're so excited about all that we'll be offering to each and every couple who chooses the Taharaa for their big day, and we cannot wait to show you all that the property has to offer! With two different venues that showcase some of the most spectacular views in the Estes Valley, seating for up to 120 guests in our Great Room, and all the amenities of a world-class bed and breakfast for you and your closest guests (and still featuring the best food and the finest service in all of Estes Park, of course), we hope that you'll put the Taharaa Mountain Lodge at the top of your list.
Other couples have also viewed
67 Reviews for Twin Owls Steakhouse
Recommended by 90% of couples
1 User photo
Vicki · Married on 05/17/2019
We can’t say enjoy good things about the service and attention we received. They went out of their way to make our reception and dinner special. And the food...fantastic!! Highly recommend the Twin Owls chicken as an entree.Sent on 05/18/2019
Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2018
The first time I saw Twin Owls was when my husband and I were being announced at our reception, and let me tell you - it was AMAZING. I planned our entire wedding from Chicago and wasn't able to see any of my vendors until our actual wedding day. After working with Sandra (who is incredible), I knew we were in good hands and didn't even worry about what our venue would look like. I knew it was going to be perfect, and it was. Sandra was very accommodating to even last minute requests. I am still getting compliments on how amazing the service was of everyone working the wedding - my husband and I never had an empty drink :) I wish I could do it all over again! I would choose Twin Owls every. single. time.Sent on 09/27/2018
Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018
Choosing a venue seemed like such a monumental decision to me, and my husband and I finally decided on Twin Owls. And let me tell you, it was SUCH a wonderful decision. Let me lay out the reasons:Sent on 11/11/2018
1) One of the main reasons we decided to book was the fact that it's mostly-inclusive. Meaning, we didn't have to hire caterers or any event rentals for tables and chairs or anything. Not having to deal with potential catering glitches or timing problems day-of was INCREDIBLE.
2) We had our ceremony right next door at Black Canyon, and then cocktail hour on the lawn* (*it actually rained so we moved it indoors), and reception in the steakhouse. That made it a very convenient flow for us and our guests.
3) Twin Owls has so much natural beauty in its rustic, yet elegant ambiance. We hardly had to add anything else to make it perfect for our reception, which cut our decor costs (and stress) WAY down.
4) Sandra is a very detailed, organized person, and she helped us figure out the flow of our wedding, and was flexible when we needed to make changes.
5) Lastly, but CERTAINLY not least, the food was AMAZING. Everyone was commenting on how good it was, and Sandra even accommodated my tricky food allergies (dairy, gluten, and peanutes), and somehow the food was STILL phenomenal.
It was such a dreamy wedding, and all the guests who flew in (it was a destination for pretty much everyone) were enchanted by the "cabin in the mountains" vibe. I've had so many people tell me it was one of the loveliest weddings they'd been to, and that's in large part due to Twin Owls!
The Twin Owls Steakhouse has such a warm atmosphere that wedding celebrations here are always incredible! Plus, the food here is top notch. Really good.
Twin Owls Steakhouse and the staff are absolutely 5 star! I've done many Weddings there over the years and Twin Owls always delivers a beautiful atmosphere and quality service. The food is amazing. Some of my very best Wedding receptions happen @ Twin Owls Steakhouse. I highly recommend them.