The quintessential Colorado venue for wedding receptions and rehearsal dinners. The Twin Owls Steakhouse should be at the top of your list when planning an event in Estes Park. The Steakhouse is a secluded and private locale, a perfect location for gatherings of all sizes. We offer two fully customizable food and beverage packages, covering everything from appetizers and cocktails all the way through to desserts and champagne toasts. With decades of planning experience to draw on, and with a dedicated and well-trained staff at your service, we strive to ensure that your only concern on the day of your event is having a thoroughly unforgettable experience.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 185 guests at this historic venue. They feature rough-hewn logs and broad-plank hardwood floors in their 90-year-old log cabin. Guests will experience views of the Rocky Mountains, no matter which direction they turn. The Twin Owls Room is the largest space and can accommodate a dance floor and second-level seating. There’s also a cozy lounge, perfect for cocktail hour. If you're having a more intimate reception, The Garden Room or The Loft Room are ideal.
This scenic venue has over 15 years of experience planning quality events. They offer an in-house caterer who specializes in American cuisine, as well as an in-house bar. Additional services include:
Couples can choose between a buffet or a plated meal at Twin Owls Steakhouse. Both the Peak Package and Summit Package come with three entree choices, fruit, cheese and cracker platter, champagne toast, non-alcoholic beverages and event staff. The Summit Package includes their bar package.
Package Details and Menu 2018/2019 Copy Right - Twin Owls Steakhouse
Recommended by 89% of couples
Joe · Married on 09/07/2014
Working with Sandra at Twin Owls was a dream! From the professionalism and constant communication during planning, to the AMAZING food and great service the day of the wedding, our wedding reception was perfect. They thought of details that we hadn't and worked with all of our particular desires. We are not from the Estes Park area, and they recommended great vendors to use. They worked with our budget and then surpassed all of our expectations.
Sidenote: If planning a reception here... I would recommend taking advantage of the cocktail hour on the lawn. It is a perfect little break between the wedding and the reception!
Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2018
The first time I saw Twin Owls was when my husband and I were being announced at our reception, and let me tell you - it was AMAZING. I planned our entire wedding from Chicago and wasn't able to see any of my vendors until our actual wedding day. After working with Sandra (who is incredible), I knew we were in good hands and didn't even worry about what our venue would look like. I knew it was going to be perfect, and it was. Sandra was very accommodating to even last minute requests. I am still getting compliments on how amazing the service was of everyone working the wedding - my husband and I never had an empty drink :) I wish I could do it all over again! I would choose Twin Owls every. single. time.
Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018
Choosing a venue seemed like such a monumental decision to me, and my husband and I finally decided on Twin Owls. And let me tell you, it was SUCH a wonderful decision. Let me lay out the reasons:
1) One of the main reasons we decided to book was the fact that it's mostly-inclusive. Meaning, we didn't have to hire caterers or any event rentals for tables and chairs or anything. Not having to deal with potential catering glitches or timing problems day-of was INCREDIBLE.
2) We had our ceremony right next door at Black Canyon, and then cocktail hour on the lawn* (*it actually rained so we moved it indoors), and reception in the steakhouse. That made it a very convenient flow for us and our guests.
3) Twin Owls has so much natural beauty in its rustic, yet elegant ambiance. We hardly had to add anything else to make it perfect for our reception, which cut our decor costs (and stress) WAY down.
4) Sandra is a very detailed, organized person, and she helped us figure out the flow of our wedding, and was flexible when we needed to make changes.
5) Lastly, but CERTAINLY not least, the food was AMAZING. Everyone was commenting on how good it was, and Sandra even accommodated my tricky food allergies (dairy, gluten, and peanutes), and somehow the food was STILL phenomenal.
It was such a dreamy wedding, and all the guests who flew in (it was a destination for pretty much everyone) were enchanted by the "cabin in the mountains" vibe. I've had so many people tell me it was one of the loveliest weddings they'd been to, and that's in large part due to Twin Owls!
The Twin Owls Steakhouse has such a warm atmosphere that wedding celebrations here are always incredible! Plus, the food here is top notch. Really good.
Twin Owls Steakhouse and the staff are absolutely 5 star! I've done many Weddings there over the years and Twin Owls always delivers a beautiful atmosphere and quality service. The food is amazing. Some of my very best Wedding receptions happen @ Twin Owls Steakhouse. I highly recommend them.