For the past twenty years, the Twin Owls Steakhouse has been Estes Park's premiere wedding destination. Offering world-class cuisine and immaculate service for intimate family gatherings and gala weddings alike, and with a special focus on making sure that every detail of your special day is planned to perfection, we've made sure that each wedding has been one to remember. We've so enjoyed spending the last two decades helping to make the best of memories, and we cannot wait to see what the next twenty years bring!
We would like to invite you and yours to make your own Rocky Mountain memories with us as we move into our brand-new home at the Taharaa Mountain Lodge! We're so excited about all that we'll be offering to each and every couple who chooses the Taharaa for their big day, and we cannot wait to show you all that the property has to offer! With two different venues that showcase some of the most spectacular views in the Estes Valley, seating for up to 120 guests in our Great Room, and all the amenities of a world-class bed and breakfast for you and your closest guests (and still featuring the best food and the finest service in all of Estes Park, of course), we hope that you'll put the Taharaa Mountain Lodge at the top of your list.
Bundle and save time!
Contact Twin Owls Steakhouse and their preferred vendors
Twin Owls Steakhouse
The Perfect Touch
Pink Diamond Events
Venues you may like
See other venues that are popular with couples right now
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season?
Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season?
What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season?
Which of the following are included in starting site fee?
Which of the following are included in the cost of wedding catering?
What is the starting price per person for bar service?
Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer?
Describe your venue:
What kind of settings are available?
Which of the following wedding events does your venue service?
What event services do you offer?
What catering services do you offer?
What bar services do you provide?
What event items are available?
What food and beverage items are available?
What transportation and access is available?
What months are included in your peak season?
What months are included in your off-peak season?
Any other questions?
ReviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
1) One of the main reasons we decided to book was the fact that it's mostly-inclusive. Meaning, we didn't have to hire caterers or any event rentals for tables and chairs or anything. Not having to deal with potential catering glitches or timing problems day-of was INCREDIBLE.
2) We had our ceremony right next door at Black Canyon, and then cocktail hour on the lawn* (*it actually rained so we moved it indoors), and reception in the steakhouse. That made it a very convenient flow for us and our guests.
3) Twin Owls has so much natural beauty in its rustic, yet elegant ambiance. We hardly had to add anything else to make it perfect for our reception, which cut our decor costs (and stress) WAY down.
4) Sandra is a very detailed, organized person, and she helped us figure out the flow of our wedding, and was flexible when we needed to make changes.
5) Lastly, but CERTAINLY not least, the food was AMAZING. Everyone was commenting on how good it was, and Sandra even accommodated my tricky food allergies (dairy, gluten, and peanutes), and somehow the food was STILL phenomenal.
It was such a dreamy wedding, and all the guests who flew in (it was a destination for pretty much everyone) were enchanted by the "cabin in the mountains" vibe. I've had so many people tell me it was one of the loveliest weddings they'd been to, and that's in large part due to Twin Owls!
Are you interested?
Professional Network & Endorsements2 Endorsements
The Twin Owls Steakhouse has such a warm atmosphere that wedding celebrations here are always incredible! Plus, the food here is top notch. Really good.
Twin Owls Steakhouse and the staff are absolutely 5 star! I've done many Weddings there over the years and Twin Owls always delivers a beautiful atmosphere and quality service. The food is amazing. Some of my very best Wedding receptions happen @ Twin Owls Steakhouse. I highly recommend them.
Would you like to visit?