Mallory Munson Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,400 Most Popular Price

Welcome to my colorful world! I find the most joy in human connections and laughter. Those moments shared between one another make me who I am today.

I have had the honor of capturing over 250 weddings since 2015. I also offer a team of associate photographers who are available to capture your wedding if I am booked or over your budget. Inquire for my Wedding Collection Packet which includes full pricing, full wedding galleries and FAQ's. Look forward to hearing from you :D

**Mallory Munson Photography weddings start at $5,200**
**Associate photographer weddings start at $3,900**

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,400

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Toning
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Erin
    Erin R. Married on 04/24/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You Have Found Your Photographer!

If you are thinking about getting Mallory as your photographer, you need to take the plunge and do it! Mallory was wonderful from start to finish. We postponed our wedding due to Covid and Mallory worked with us and was able to reschedule. Her presence at the wedding was professional and she is an amazing energy to be around.
    My day may not have gone to plan, but when I got the pictures back from Mallory, I got to see all the moments that I may have missed during the evening and was so excited to see what a great time everyone had.
    Here editing is out of this world and I am so glad that we were able to get her. Again, look no further for your wedding photographer, you have found her!
    Sydney B. Married on 04/09/2022

Amazing Wedding Photos!

Mallory did an incredible job at editing our wedding photos. Her assistant Nora captured all of the special moments throughout the day. My husband and I both felt very comfortable throughout the entire process. The end results are breathtaking and something we will always treasure!
  • Brittany
    Brittany N. Married on 10/02/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Most incredible person & wedding photographer in the business!

Choosing Mallory was one of the easiest decisions we made right after getting engaged & she became a part of our wedding budget we were not willing to budge on- & we are so glad we didn't!
    We knew immediately after seeing her quality of work on her Instagram & then portfolios that she was the one we wanted to document our wedding 1000%
    Her work is truly incredible & a big part of that is who she is- Mallory is so outgoing, comfortable, funny, warm & friendly! She makes you feel as though you are old friends who have know each other for years & one who can read your mind even just after meeting!
    My husband & I were of course nervous having never had professional pictures taken before but Mallory made us so comfortable & we really had a ton of fun with her! She was so sweet with our dog, who we desperately wanted a few wedding photos with (& of course we got some of the best pictures ever with him!)
    I truly felt at ease the entire day. Usually I am anxious being the center of attention & don't love having my picture taken but Mallory squashed those nerves, giving great direction & making me laugh so any awkwardness was avoided. We just got our pictures back & both probably have over 300 favorites!!
    Mallory really is incredible beyond words & we are so happy we became obsessed with her & snatched her up when we did! She was the only person's eyes we trusted & wanted to see our day though!
    If you are thinking about booking Mallory- just do it! It'll be the easiest decision of your wedding planning!
    We love you & are forever, eternally grateful Mallory
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

401 Interlocken Blvd Broomfield, CO, 80021
7204665630

9am - 5pm, Mon - Fri
Location of (Mallory Munson Photography)
2346 Park Centre Dr, #102 Broomfield, CO, 80021
720-466-5630

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding