The Pic Chick

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,000 Most Popular Price

The Pic Chick, Ivy, is a wedding, engagement & boudoir photographer based in Denver, Colorado. Having shot many weddings, Ivy has a wealth of experience and a dedicated passion for serving her clients. With a quirky yet professional way about her, her primary aim is to make your day as enjoyable and stress-free as possible, just read her reviews!

The Pic Chick strives to capture both the romance and fun moments that appear at every wedding she has the honor of photographing. With her at your wedding a moment won’t be missed! Contact her today about capturing your forever love story with her camera!

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,000

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Kaitlyn
    Kaitlyn M. Getting married on 10/14/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

What a wonderful experience all around!

Ivy is truly the best! My husband and I met Ivy at his sister’s wedding a year prior to our projected wedding date. We had nothing planned but after I saw how she handled a chaotically big family, I knew she was our photographer. From step one to the big day, Ivy was super flexible and responsive with a cheery attitude. We even had some super late family meme era on the big day and she handled it no sweat. She even helped us locate the rings when my husband forgot them in a table. Basically, she is amazing. She has gorgeous vision and has such a great personality at the same time. I wish I was getting married again so I could have her with us.
  • Melodie
    Melodie R. Married on 10/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ivy is quirky, hilarious, and so talented

Ivy is the best! From the very beginning she was so friendly, funny, and knowledgeable - she made us feel so comfortable while also totally hyping us up. We loved our engagement session with us in March 2020, where she climbed all over a mountain side to take incredible photos of us in the snow. On our wedding day she was magic - touching up my makeup, making us feel like celebrities, and capturing gorgeous portraits and incredible candids. We go previews incredibly fast and received a staggering number of high quality photos that I am absolutely obsessed with. And all of that for a really reasonable price! Your wedding photographer is one of the most decisions you will make, and if you want someone quirky, funny, and wildly talented, you can't do better than Ivy.
    Alyson M. Married on 10/09/2021

The best!!!

Ivy was amazing for my October 9th wedding!!! Even prior to the big day, Ivy was great at communicating to ensure everything was set for the wedding and she made sure to have a list of all necessary photos for the day. The day of, Ivy doubled as a coordinator for me with all the extras she did!!! The reception was at an Airbnb, and Ivy did a wonderful job at helping to determine where the dance floor should be. She also assisted the men with their boutonnières, bustled my wedding dress, and helped calm my nerves as the bride! A storm came through fairly quickly after the ceremony, and Ivy was quick to rearrange the series of events and choose a new spot for family pictures, while also reassuring me that everything would work out! Ivy is professional, organized, fun, and takes beautiful pictures. Her experience really shines through and she was the perfect person to hire for my wedding! I really appreciate all she did for me and highly recommend her.
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

Pricing

Sue Jacobs Cakes Sue Jacobs Cakes Wedding Cakes

Working with Ivy was such a wonderful experience. A talented photographer that pays attention to details. I so appreciate the beautiful images The Pic Chick has provided of my wedding cakes while she lived here in Arizona.

Tyars MEDIA Tyars MEDIA Wedding Videographers

I had the pleasure of working with Ivy at a wedding at Stonecreek Golf Club. She was such a joy, super friendly, professional, easy going, and talented. The bride and the groom were a little camera shy, but with her reassurance, she brought them out of their shell, and created beautiful photographic keepsakes for the couple to enjoy for generations. I would definitely recommend her services to anyone I know, and I hope to work together with Ivy again soon. Best of luck to Pic Chick Photography!

Universal Disc & Video Jockeys Universal Disc & Video Jockeys Wedding DJs

Talented. Everything you would expect from a true professional.

• Kim J Beauty
    5.0 out of 5 rating , 155 Reviews
    · Wedding Hair & Makeup

3042 E. 137th Place Denver, CO, 80602
303-325-7327

By Appointment only :)
Location of (The Pic Chick)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding