The Pic Chick Reviews

The Pic Chick 6
The Pic Chick 7

Heather Boushele · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing in every way!!!

She was outstanding! She made sure everything went smoothly. She took a ton of beautiful pics and let us sneak peaks at some great shots. Her personality and professionalism were on point! Love love love her and all she did. AMAZING!!!

Sent on 04/14/2019

Conrad · Married on 12/01/2018

Just wanted to say how great it was to work with another professional in the wedding industry. I was working on Saturday as a disc jockey and had the pleasure of working with Miss Ivy, and I was very happy with the way we were able to work together to get through all of the specialty events with plenty of time to get photos of the guest on an open dance floor. Thanks Ivy!!!

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • September

September S.L. · Married on 10/20/2018

We LOVE The Pic Chick!

Ivy is an amazing photographer, and she's also someone you can count on to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible. She's organized, talented and funny, and she knows how to stick to a schedule and make the most of every situation! It was so reassuring to have her there on our wedding day, not only because we knew we could trust her to take great photos, but also because she has a real knack for coordinating people. She helped us, our friends and our family members relax and enjoy the photo-taking process, which is saying something, because wedding days can be a little stressful! Everyone told us afterward how much fun she was to work with, and we couldn't agree more!

We especially appreciated that she took the time to show us shots as we went through the day to make sure we were getting the types of images we wanted. She also has great suggestions for photo locations and poses--she knows her stuff! Our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out better than we ever expected, and that's all thanks to her artistic eye, her creativity and her clear passion for what she does. We

Sent on 01/15/2019
    The Pic Chick 15
  • Emilie

Emilie Sartain · Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Picking Ivy to shoot both our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made during the entire process of planning our wedding. She is so outgoing and full of life! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and knew exactly how to work with our big families during the family shots! I would go to Ivy for all of my picture needs!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Nicole Stickler · Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend!!!

My cousin had Ivy as her wedding photographer, and as soon as I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to be our wedding photographer!!! Ivy is the total package, so upbeat, fun, professional, and knows how to get things done! She managed our huge family pictures with ease and made sure to get all the special moments! Amazing is an understatement, I can’t even describe how thankful we are for Ivy!!!

Sent on 01/11/2019
    The Pic Chick 16
    The Pic Chick 17
    The Pic Chick 18

Marie Lajba · Married on 07/27/2018

Ivy did an amazing job!

Ivy is amazing!! My husband and I both loved Ivy! Not only does Ivy take gorgeous pictures, she is just an awesome person to be around. Our whole experience with Ivy was nothing but positive, from our engagement shoot, to our wedding day Ivy did a fantastic job. The quality of her work and the prices she offers cannot be beat! She is a very hard worker and when you hire her to photograph your wedding you will also get a wedding coordinator, she will make sure the day runs smoothly. We were so happy that we chose Ivy to be our photographer. She is fun, energetic, and makes the whole photograph experience very enjoyable!!

Sent on 01/15/2019

Britnie · Married on 07/04/2018

Ivy is so spunky and wonderful. Her personality just lights up the room and you be able to do anything but smile. She is also surprisingly efficient and she gets the shot every time! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone, for any event. You will just LOVE her!

Sent on 07/09/2018
  • O

Olivia · Married on 06/30/2018

We have only GREAT things to say about Ivy, The Pic Chick. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. We could definitely tell Ivy had lots of experience photographing as she made us feel comfortable behind the camera and knew exactly what was expected of a wedding photographer. She even went above and beyond many times during our day and definitely put at ease any worries or stress anyone could have had at the time. If we didn’t have The Pic Chick, there’s no way our wedding would have went as smooth as it did. And, now we have wonderful and timeless photos to look back on for years to come. I would highly recommend The Pic Chick!

Sent on 07/13/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth Brower · Married on 06/23/2018

Can't say enough great things about Ivy!

Ivy is INCREDIBLE! I cannot say enough positive things about her! She helped me with everything from choosing my engagement photo outfits to calming my wedding day nerves. She made us feel comfortable and excited every step of the way, kept group photos moving, and stepped in for anything needed without being asked. Honestly, she was a highlight of our weekend! My friends still talk about how great she is. I recommend her, hands-down, to everyone I know!

Sent on 02/21/2019

Abby · Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy with Ivy

Ivy is one of the best people we worked with on our wedding day. She is so down to earth and is willing to work with you and all the things you want on you're wedding day. I had a lot of very different ideas of photos I wanted taken on our wedding day and she did them for me. All the pictures she took were beautiful and I wouldn't have wanted a different photographer for our wedding day.

Sent on 10/17/2018
    The Pic Chick 19
    The Pic Chick 20

Krissy · Married on 05/26/2018

Ivy is amazing at listening to what her clients want and wowing them with the end result. She commands a room when needed to get the wedding shots requested and captures amazing candid shots without anyone even knowing. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures far surpassed my expectations. She also does a fun boudoir shoot that is so comfortable and tasteful! Highly recommend The Pic Chick over and over again!

Sent on 10/14/2018
    The Pic Chick 21

Allison · Married on 03/24/2018

Confession - I wasn’t able to work with The Pic Chick but the owner was very accommodating and is one of the best values for photography I could find! I would highly recommend The Pic Chick for these reasons!

Sent on 12/05/2017

Alexandra · Married on 03/03/2018

Ivy is the best of the best! She made my entire day run smoothly and her pictures are amazing! She’s affordable and delivers high quality service and photographs. I am so grateful to have had Ivy there to photograph such an amazing day!

Sent on 03/13/2018

Ryan · Married on 11/18/2017

If you are in the market for a true photographer and artist look no further.

She doesn't just snap a photo, she truly creates works of art for you and your family. Everything came out so perfect and fit our personalities exactly.

She was fun, professional, easy to work with and worked with our schedules. We told her what we like, how we envisioned our wedding and what our relationship was like and she was able to come up with beautifully perfect ideas and photos.

We honestly can't say enough good things about Ivy, so trust all these reviews, she's the best!

Thanks again!!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Murphy · Married on 09/29/2017

My husband Tom and I, LOVED LOVED LOVED Ivy!!! She is great and so talented! She is part photographer/counselor/ and mom :) Ivy is so calm, cool, and collected. I was a nervous wreck on my wedding day and Ivy calmed me down tremendously! But yes! She is an AWESOME photographer. I can honestly say when my husband and I were going through our engagement and wedding pictures there wasn't one photo we didn't like! My main concern when my husband and I were looking for a photographer is that we were comfortable with them because we wanted to look comfortable and natural in our photos. Have I mentioned how much we love Ivy?! She is a funky photographer with a beautiful and unique style. Thank you Ivy! -Tom and Murphy Swanson <3

Sent on 12/05/2017

Jamie · Married on 09/09/2017

Ivy was absolutely amazing, we loved her and I would give her a million stars over for her professionalism, character and just for being honest and down to earth!! Ivy was so much fun to work with, even Jeff was impressed and we had said several times over during our engagement and wedding photos, that Ivy makes it so "natural" that we sometimes forgot she was there!! My family was very impressed with her skills on our wedding day and how smooth everything went :)
    Ivy even helped me when I saw my flowers and was disappointed, she rearranged them into something that I imagined! Some of my family/friends thought Ivy was also our wedding planner, with how much she pays attention to her surroundings as well. You will not be disappointed if you choose The Pic Chick, she is 100% worth it!!!!!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Eileen · Married on 09/03/2017

We hired Ivy for 6 hours on our wedding day, + an engagement photo session (included in her package). She took 200+ engagement photos and nearly 800 photos of our wedding. She gave us engagement photos in 1 1/2 weeks and wedding photos in 7 1/2.

Ivy's photos are BEAUTIFUL. She has a unique artistic eye. She is really fun, and genuinely excited to be photographing your event. She is also obviously a wedding veteran. She helped my husband with his boutonniere and pocket square, she found beautiful ways to incorporate the ribbons from our handfasting ceremony into photos, and she was super efficient at taking family portraits even with large groups. When I made it clear something was important to me, such as photos of our godson and our nerdy Star Wars cake topper, she listened and made sure to deliver.

If I could go back I would change only two things: I'd mention a few more things that were important to me so she knew to be sure to photograph them, and I'd pay for another hour or two of her time in order to get more AMAZING candids of wedding guests at the reception. Photos are forever, and Ivy has reasonable pricing and is completely worth the investment!!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Halley · Married on 08/26/2017

We couldn't have been happier with Ivy's services! She is upbeat and fun and effectively keeps things moving during family photos. When my hair fell out immediately after the ceremony, she flipped into hairdresser mode and gave me an entirely new professional looking hairstyle that actually stayed in place for the rest of the night! She experimented with color and lighting and indulged us in some of the more offbeat photos were requested. And while we've only seen the sneak peek from our wedding (5 days ago), I can tell you the composition is superb. We just can't say enough good things!!!

Sent on 08/31/2017

Abbey · Married on 06/17/2017

Ivy is the best to work with! She captured our wedding day perfectly. I honestly don't think the day would have gone as smoothly without her. We have a big family and she very expertly wrangled them all for family pictures. When we were looking for a photographer we were looking someone to capture our entire day. Ivy was the best at the most affordable price. We can't thank her enough for her great work!

Sent on 08/13/2017

Shannon · Married on 06/09/2017

Ivy is amazing! My husband and I booked her for our engagement pictures and wedding and she was able to capture us in ways we didn't know to be possible ( we are really picky). She was so easy to work with and does great with large groups. Book her for your wedding- you WILL NOT REGRET IT

Sent on 08/13/2017

Christine · Married on 05/27/2017

Ivy is an amazing photographer!! We had our engagement pictures done with our two little ones and she kept the tempo going and the kids interested!! And for the wedding she was amazing!! Got all the pictures we wanted and captured all of our special moments!! We love her and look for toward to working with her in the future!!

Sent on 08/22/2017

Ashley · Married on 05/06/2017

Ivy is a beautiful person that happens to be a very talented photographer as well! She made me feel so comfortable on my wedding day and really knows how to command a room while she works her magic. Several people in our wedding party commented on how much they loved our photographer too. I definitely recommend Ivy and look forward to working with her for years to come.

Sent on 01/02/2018

Jamie · Married on 04/22/2017

Ivy was an absolute joy to work with on our big day! She was the first photographer we talked to and we were sold. She put together a beautiful guest book for us of our engagement photos and gave us everything and more from our wedding! We had so many compliments from our family and friends how efficient she was, how amazing the pictures turned out and how much fun they had with her! We are so thankful we found her and plan to use her services in the future for family photos. Hire her, she's the best! :)

Sent on 08/18/2017

Lindsey · Married on 02/25/2017

I could not be more pleased with our experience with Ivy as our wedding photographer. We are located outside of Omaha and communicated remotely up until the actual wedding day, but she was on the ball with organization up to that point and made sure we were fully prepared for everything. She was not afraid to take charge when it came to wrangling family members for group pictures (which we needed) and she knew what shots to get throughout the day. She was so concerned with making my experience as the bride as flawless as possible, and our pictures turned out better than I every could have hoped for. I highly recommend her for both her professionalism and her artistic eye.

Sent on 08/15/2017

Nikki · Married on 01/07/2017

We met Ivy during my sister's wedding, her work was amazing, not to mention how awesome she is as a person! We are a BIG, Italian family with lots of personality and Ivy captured every single moment that will last a lifetime. We had the pleasure of using Ivy for our wedding, and it was so comfortable and easy! She is so creative, funny, helpful, and energetic. She truly captured the love between my husband and I, as well as our families. We have been so pleased by her work, and had such a wonderful experience. When your wedding photographer feels like part of your crew, you know she's good! ??

Sent on 03/10/2017