The Pic Chick Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

• Jacqueline
    Jacqueline S. Getting married on 10/08/2021

Ivy is the absolute best!

My husband and I met Ivy at a Bridal Expo and I am beyond grateful that we did. From day one we knew instantly that she was the right choice for our wedding. We had a lot of chaos ensure with our wedding due to Covid restrictions. We changed our wedding to an elopement and then pushed our actual wedding date, Ivy was accommodating with every change along the way. When she shows up at the venue on our big day I was greeted with a big hug. Ivy has a way of making you feel like you’ve always known her. She’s like a best friend so the day. She captured every moment imaginable during our ceremony all without disturbing the ceremony. She’s like a photography ninja. When it came to group shots after the wedding, she was on the ball. We did all our family photos in less than 20 minutes and I have to tell you, she got every combination imaginable. Ivy doesn’t miss a beat. If you are looking for a wedding photographer, she is the best choice out there. I promise you will not be disappointed.
  • Terese
    Terese R. Married on 06/04/2021

10/10 recommend

Ivy was seriously amazing, and so fun to work with. She photographed our wedding in Denver last month and I was blown away with how well everything went and how great the photos turned out. She was very professional and made sure we got all the family photos we wanted without wasting any time. She gave us great tips and was always there to capture the fun candid moments of the night. It was very clear from the beginning that she knew what she was doing! All of our family commented on how great she was. Thank you Ivy!!
  • Kristee
    Kristee E. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing photographer!

We used Ivy for engagement photos, boudoir photos, and our wedding photos and we are so happy with the result! We had to reschedule our engagement photos several times due to COVID-19 (and the fact that we had to fly out from Florida) and Ivy was very flexible, understanding and communicative. She made us feel so comfortable behind the camera, even though we were very nervous at first! She even made me feel comfortable and beautiful during the boudoir photos, and showed me exactly how to pose. During our wedding, she did a great job wrangling our family and bridal party and getting them together for photos, and was helpful at making sure we stayed on schedule. We were so happy with how our photos turned out and would definitely recommend working with Ivy!
    Samantha L. Married on 05/29/2021

Stunning Work

Ivy is nothing short of amazing! She’s passionate about what she does and it shows in her work. We went in just looking for a photographer, and came out with a friend. We will be using her many more times!
  • Taylor
    Taylor S. Married on 05/14/2021

Amazing service!

I can’t say enough great things about Ivy! She is such an amazing photographer and just made our wedding day even better! She listens to what you want and has such a great vision. I will always recommend her, she is fantastic! Will be using her for all my life events.
  • Cody
    Cody P. Married on 05/03/2021

The Pick Chick hit it out of the park!

We decided to travel from Arizona to Colorado for our wedding so finding the right photographer to capture this moment was critical. Our experience with Ivy, aka The Pick Chick, was great and helped reduce the stress of having a destination wedding. She is outgoing, well-organized, and knew the best places to take pictures in the Boulder area. She was easy to talk to and helped us create a solid plan for our engagement photos, first look, and wedding photos. Her prices are reasonable, and she always seemed to exceed our expectations.

During the Spring before our wedding, we traveled to Boulder for an engagement shoot with The Pick Chick. This allowed Ivy to get to know us, understand what we were looking for, and really put us at ease that we made the right decision. The location that she chose was beautiful and really captured the outdoor vibe that we were looking for. It snowed the day before and Ivy was comfortable trekking through knee-deep snow to get the best shots. It was a fun and adventurous experience!

Several months later we met Ivy again for our first look, she had all the permits we needed prepared which allowed us to hit the ground running. The weather once again threw us a curveball. It was raining on and off all day, but Ivy was on top of it and provided some great advice to go ahead with shooting outside. The pictures came out great and we were very happy we trekked through a little mud and a little snow to capture the moment.

Once we arrived at the wedding venue, Ivy's personality was the perfect mix of assertive and positive. This rare combination allowed her to organize a varied group of adults for the family/friend photos, while also gaining the trust of the kids so she could capture some great candid photos.

If you are considering hiring a photographer for your family photos, a wedding, or another memorable event in your life, you will not be disappointed with the Pick Chick. She's great!
    Anna M. Married on 08/31/2020

Beyond amazing

Ivy was a true gift for our wedding!! Not only is her work incredible but she is amazing to work with! Very quick to respond and helpful with requests! We had to plan our wedding during Covid and Ivy was helpful, understanding and always available when I needed her! Not only was she willing to change dates and locations but also willing to help plan and give suggestions! She was a great resource and I cannot express how honored I was she was able to shoot our day!!
  • Sheena
    Sheena L. Married on 08/01/2020

Pic Chick was super easy to work with and was able to meet the quality of work I was hoping for.

I would definitely recommend Pic Chick to use as your photographer. She responds quickly to any questions or worries! And is punctual when meeting deadlines!

Thank you!
  • Brianna
    Brianna K. Married on 07/25/2020

The best of the best

Ivy is AMAZING!! She helped us with basically every step of our wedding planning process. Our day would not have gone so perfect without her!! We can’t wait to look through our beautiful photos for years to come.
    Julie V. Married on 07/07/2020

Amazing Experience and Beautiful Pics!!

We cannot say enough wonderful things about working with Ivy. She took the time to get to know us and it showed in the beautiful pics she took of our wedding. Ivy is so personable and makes you feel at ease and made taking pictures fun. I would highly recommend Ivy for your big day!!
  • Chantel
    Chantel J. Married on 05/25/2020

Amazing to work with + great photos

Ivy was exceptional to work with. I provided her with a timeline of events. She made sure we were on task and met all of the expected deadlines. I didn't have to worry about us getting behind. We provided her with a list of pictures and the order. She stuck to the order (again timeline management) and we got all of the pictures requested. She kept everyone in order and made sure it was done respectfully and professionally. When we received the photos' they exceeded our expectations. There were more pictures to choose from then we could have ever dreamed. She got multiple shots of each pose and a number of candid pictures as well. She was fun to work with and made it an amazing day. Couldn't not be happier with our choice to hire her.
    Heather B. Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing in every way!!!

She was outstanding! She made sure everything went smoothly. She took a ton of beautiful pics and let us sneak peaks at some great shots. Her personality and professionalism were on point! Love love love her and all she did. AMAZING!!!
    Conrad Married on 12/01/2018
    Just wanted to say how great it was to work with another professional in the wedding industry. I was working on Saturday as a disc jockey and had the pleasure of working with Miss Ivy, and I was very happy with the way we were able to work together to get through all of the specialty events with plenty of time to get photos of the guest on an open dance floor. Thanks Ivy!!!
  • September
    September S. Married on 10/20/2018

We LOVE The Pic Chick!

Ivy is an amazing photographer, and she's also someone you can count on to make your wedding day go as smoothly as possible. She's organized, talented and funny, and she knows how to stick to a schedule and make the most of every situation! It was so reassuring to have her there on our wedding day, not only because we knew we could trust her to take great photos, but also because she has a real knack for coordinating people. She helped us, our friends and our family members relax and enjoy the photo-taking process, which is saying something, because wedding days can be a little stressful! Everyone told us afterward how much fun she was to work with, and we couldn't agree more!

We especially appreciated that she took the time to show us shots as we went through the day to make sure we were getting the types of images we wanted. She also has great suggestions for photo locations and poses--she knows her stuff! Our engagement photos and our wedding photos turned out better than we ever expected, and that's all thanks to her artistic eye, her creativity and her clear passion for what she does. We
  • Emilie
    Emilie S. Married on 10/19/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

Picking Ivy to shoot both our engagement and wedding photos was the best decision we made during the entire process of planning our wedding. She is so outgoing and full of life! She made us feel so comfortable in front of the camera and knew exactly how to work with our big families during the family shots! I would go to Ivy for all of my picture needs!
    Nicole S. Married on 07/28/2018

Highly recommend!!!

My cousin had Ivy as her wedding photographer, and as soon as I got engaged I knew exactly who I wanted to be our wedding photographer!!! Ivy is the total package, so upbeat, fun, professional, and knows how to get things done! She managed our huge family pictures with ease and made sure to get all the special moments! Amazing is an understatement, I can’t even describe how thankful we are for Ivy!!!
    Marie L. Married on 07/27/2018

Ivy did an amazing job!

Ivy is amazing!! My husband and I both loved Ivy! Not only does Ivy take gorgeous pictures, she is just an awesome person to be around. Our whole experience with Ivy was nothing but positive, from our engagement shoot, to our wedding day Ivy did a fantastic job. The quality of her work and the prices she offers cannot be beat! She is a very hard worker and when you hire her to photograph your wedding you will also get a wedding coordinator, she will make sure the day runs smoothly. We were so happy that we chose Ivy to be our photographer. She is fun, energetic, and makes the whole photograph experience very enjoyable!!
    Britnie Married on 07/04/2018
    Ivy is so spunky and wonderful. Her personality just lights up the room and you be able to do anything but smile. She is also surprisingly efficient and she gets the shot every time! I would definitely recommend her to anyone and everyone, for any event. You will just LOVE her!
  • O
    Olivia Married on 06/30/2018
    We have only GREAT things to say about Ivy, The Pic Chick. She did both our engagement and wedding photos. We could definitely tell Ivy had lots of experience photographing as she made us feel comfortable behind the camera and knew exactly what was expected of a wedding photographer. She even went above and beyond many times during our day and definitely put at ease any worries or stress anyone could have had at the time. If we didn’t have The Pic Chick, there’s no way our wedding would have went as smooth as it did. And, now we have wonderful and timeless photos to look back on for years to come. I would highly recommend The Pic Chick!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth B. Married on 06/23/2018

Can't say enough great things about Ivy!

Ivy is INCREDIBLE! I cannot say enough positive things about her! She helped me with everything from choosing my engagement photo outfits to calming my wedding day nerves. She made us feel comfortable and excited every step of the way, kept group photos moving, and stepped in for anything needed without being asked. Honestly, she was a highlight of our weekend! My friends still talk about how great she is. I recommend her, hands-down, to everyone I know!
    Abby Married on 06/02/2018

We are so happy with Ivy

Ivy is one of the best people we worked with on our wedding day. She is so down to earth and is willing to work with you and all the things you want on you're wedding day. I had a lot of very different ideas of photos I wanted taken on our wedding day and she did them for me. All the pictures she took were beautiful and I wouldn't have wanted a different photographer for our wedding day.
    Krissy Married on 05/26/2018
    Ivy is amazing at listening to what her clients want and wowing them with the end result. She commands a room when needed to get the wedding shots requested and captures amazing candid shots without anyone even knowing. Our engagement pictures and wedding pictures far surpassed my expectations. She also does a fun boudoir shoot that is so comfortable and tasteful! Highly recommend The Pic Chick over and over again!
    Allison Married on 03/24/2018
    Confession - I wasn’t able to work with The Pic Chick but the owner was very accommodating and is one of the best values for photography I could find! I would highly recommend The Pic Chick for these reasons!
    Alexandra Married on 03/03/2018
    Ivy is the best of the best! She made my entire day run smoothly and her pictures are amazing! She’s affordable and delivers high quality service and photographs. I am so grateful to have had Ivy there to photograph such an amazing day!
    Ryan Married on 11/18/2017
    If you are in the market for a true photographer and artist look no further.

She doesn't just snap a photo, she truly creates works of art for you and your family. Everything came out so perfect and fit our personalities exactly.

She was fun, professional, easy to work with and worked with our schedules. We told her what we like, how we envisioned our wedding and what our relationship was like and she was able to come up with beautifully perfect ideas and photos.

We honestly can't say enough good things about Ivy, so trust all these reviews, she's the best!

Thanks again!!