Compass Rose Floral

Louisville, CO View map Visit website
2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,000 Typical Price

Compass Rose Floral is a wedding florist located in Louisville, Colorado. We utilize gorgeous, reusable, faux flowers to cut your wedding flower costs in half. The team creates made-to-order arrangements with superior, high-quality, faux flowers that mimic the real thing, and that can be used again and again, at a fraction of the price. An added bonus: Faux flowers are far more environmentally friendly than fresh! These faux flowers look just like the real thing, and at the end of your wedding, we can pick up the arrangements, or you can bring them back yourself, to be used at another event, reducing unnecessary waste. Instead of using fresh flowers, you can upgrade to bigger, better, flowers, with realistic arrangements that will blow your guests away.

Compass Rose Floral offers made-to-order arrangements in whatever style suits your wedding day vision. From rustic to glamorous and everything in between, the talented team will help guide you through choosing your faux flowers for endless possibilities. Arrangements can be created for a variety of purposes, including aisle and alter decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, chuppah decor, corsages, flower crowns, and table arrangmenets, with single flowers and flower petals also available. Wedding florist service includes:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Set up
  • Clean up
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$100

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$58

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$11

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$26

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$70

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,000

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Nautical
Romantic
Rustic
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Carly
    Carly W. Married on 01/08/2022

Wonderful Flowers

Compass Rose provided wonderful flower arrangements for our wedding. They were so easy to communicate with, and helped make our floral arrangements exactly what we wanted. We absolutely loved the arrangements that they made, and you could not tell at all that they were fake flowers. They were AMAZING. We highly recommend using them for your wedding.

Compass Rose Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Carly! You and Chloe were so easy to work with and made our job so easy! I'm so happy we were able to get everything perfect on such a short time frame!
  • Katie
    Katie J. Married on 12/30/2021

Exceptional!!

Our wedding day flowers from Compass Rose floral were absolutely STUNNING. Moriah was great throughout the entire process - from our initial phone call to the in store consultation to the day of delivery. I hadn't considered fake flowers, but after seeing the quality and photos online - I was sold! I loved knowing exactly what the flowers would look like months in advance, the fact that the flowers wouldn't wilt or need to be kept in water, and there was no waste once the wedding was over. You can't beat the cost either! I cannot recommend Moriah & Compass Rose floral enough!

Compass Rose Floral's reply:

Thank you so much Katie! You were such a beautiful bride, you complimented our flowers perfectly! We hope you're enjoying married life!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Moriah Nelson
Moriah Nelson
Vice President

Hi there!

My name is Moriah and I will be your first point of contact when you reach out to Compass Rose. I love all things weddings, I used to plan fake ones when I was 10 years old! I had binders and researched timelines and printed photos of my selections! I love being able to help all couples have their dream wedding flowers at a fraction of the price, and that our process is so enivornmentally friendly.

My other passions include baseball (especially the Colorado Rockies), white water rafting, singing show tunes, and shamelessly playing Animal Crossing.

Leah Anderson
Leah Anderson
Owner

Once upon a time I used to be a science professor. For the past 7 years I taught college, middle, and high school science. Which was amazing, but I was getting ready for a change of scenery, more pretty things and less dissecting things. I love making beautiful arrangements and having my dog at work. As an educator I brought my organization skills, problem solving, and making things run smoothly!

As a Minnesota native, I love being outside in Colorado, mostly because here it's less likely I'll get frostbite and die. I love traveling, drinking wine (you can always bribe me with a Malbec), and I guess hanging out with my husband. I also have the cutest dog in the world.

685 South Arthur Street Unit 7A Louisville, CO, 984540
7204413415
Location of (Compass Rose Floral)
685 S. Arthur Ave., Suite 7A Louisville, CO, 80027
7204413415

Monday - Friday 9am - 3:30 pm Saturdays by appointment only

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding