Brighton, Colorado, Brighton, CO 80602 Map · Phone number · Visit website
Typical Price $2,500
  • Deals 1
  • Meet the Team

About Acscents Floral

Acscents Floral is a Brighton / Thornton, Colorado-based florist that specializes in the design and creation of flower arrangements for exciting wedding celebrations. Owner, Tamera Herreid is a vibrant personality who loves to express herself and the visions of her clients through magnificent blooms. She has a passion for floral design and innate talent for detail-oriented execution. She works one-on-one with you to create the custom floral design of your dreams resulting in the perfect floral "acscent" for your special day.

You and your partner can look forward to a personalized planning experience alongside Acscents Floral. She feels that the flowers should be a representation of you for your wedding. Your guests should be able to look at them and immediate see them as a reflection of who you are as individuals and a couple. Customer service seems to have become a thing of the past unfortunately, Tamera takes pride in what she does and strives for excellent customer service.

Tamea offers full design services in fresh, artificial and Sola wood flowers or any combination of them. She enjoys getting to know her clients, who they are, their personalities, likes, quirks and brings that out in the décor for their wedding. Tamera commits to working closely with you to ensure her designs match your ultimate vision. All floral arrangements are made to order, meaning that your beautiful blooms are inspired by you and your one-of-a-kind style.

• Woman-owned

• Karie

Karie · Married on 03/18/2020

Perfection

BEAUTIFUL work
    Everything was perfect. Tamara communicates effectively and in a timely fashion.
    Very pleasant to work with and is very accommodating
    Highly recommend

Sent on 12/09/2020
  • Amy

Amy L. · Married on 03/14/2020

So talented and organized! Silk looked like REAL!

Tammy was so talented and fun to work with! She was very organized and had great ideas and suggestions - the wedding was BEAUTIFUL! The silk flowers were absolutely as beautiful as real flowers and we get to keep them forever! 💗

Sent on 05/25/2020

Acscents Floral FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?
    $ 250
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?
    $ 80
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere?
    $ 16
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?
    $ 75
    $ 150
    $ 2500
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?
    Consultations
    Event Design
  • How would you describe your floral designs?
    Classic
    Country
    Eclectic
    Glamorous
    Modern
    Romantic
    Rustic
    Vintage
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Clean Up
    Consultations
    Delivery
    Event Design
    Samples
    Set Up
    Venue Visit
  • What types of arrangements do you provide?
    Aisle Decor

Team of Acscents Floral

Tammy Herreid

Tammy Herreid

Owner / Designer

My love for design and flowers started in college when I had the opportunity to work with one of the most talented floral designers I have ever met. I started doing deliveries on weekends for local florist & family friend and progressed to wedding & reception set-ups for a few years. I went on to get my bachelors degree in Marketing. A few years later, our paths crossed again when she was my instructor for floral design school. She saw a passion and talent in me for floral design all those years ago that would take me many more years to discover. After over 20 years of working in marketing for the engineering and construction industry I decided I needed to do something different and follow my heart. Having never lost the love of design and flowers, I discovered that passion and talent she saw in me so many years ago, and I thank her for sparking a life-long love for all forms of design, especially flowers. Flowers give me the opportunity to combine design “accents” for a wedding or event with the amazing “scents” flowers provide. Thus "Acscents" was born over a decade ago. I love working one-on-one with my clients to take the floral vision that they dream of, and bring it to life for their special day. When not meeting with clients or creating one-of-a-kind designs, I enjoy spending time with my hubby, dog, friends and family and going to the mountains as much as possible to enjoy all the beauty that God has given us.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Brighton, Colorado Brighton, CO, 80602 See on map
    By appointment only
    Location of (Acscents Floral)