Ellen Cara Boulder

Pleasant View Ridge School House 12695 Oxford Road, Longmont, CO 80504 Map · Phone number

About Ellen Cara Boulder

EllenCara Boulder is a wedding florist located in Longmont, Colorado. They create beautiful wedding day arrangements using homegrown organic herbs, garden flowers and succulents, as well as locally-sourced, seasonal flowers and exotic blooms from reputable growers across the map.

EllenCara Boulder offers many services to provide a seamless floral experience for your wedding day. Services include:

• Cleanup
  • Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Setup
  • Venue visit

Other Services
You can choose from a variety of floral arrangements and designs to bring your wedding vision to life. Products include:

• Aisle decor

Ellen Cara Boulder 6
Ellen Cara Boulder 7

Megan · Married on 10/13/2018

Fabulous Florist

Ellen Cara Florist in Boulder did a fantastic job with all the flowers at my daughter's wedding! She was so easy to work with and so accommodating and understood the idea my daughter and now son-in-law wanted for their big day! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

• Gena

Gena · Married on 04/28/2018

Ellen brought our dreams to reality ❤️

We had the most incredible experience with Ellen, and I honestly could not recommend her more for your big day. Everything was so beautiful, and I couldn’t be more grateful for the way she worked with our tiny budget. I feel like there aren’t enough words to express my gratitude for Ellen. She knew exactly what I was invisioning for my wedding, and honestly over delivered. She is a miracle worker and impeccable at her craft! Thank you, Ellen, for making all my dreams come true ❤️

Jean · Married on 12/06/2017

I cannot say enough great things about Ellen! I am from Dallas Texas and I was planning a destination wedding in Estes Park CO on 12/06/2017. As you can imagine it is hard to choose vendors when you can't meet in person, but Ellen made me feel confident from the moment we first spoke on the phone. After I filled out her questionnaire online we se up a time for a phone consultation. She knew how stressful it can be planning a destination wedding and quickly put my mind at ease. Not five minutes into the conversation I knew she was the florist I was looking for. Based on my questionnaire and our conversation she immediately got the vision I was seeing in my head for my wedding. She told me she would bring the wow factor, and she did not disappoint! I gave her some pinterest images for inspiration of what I wanted and I just trusted her artistic ability! I'm so happy I did! I choose flowers that were out of season, which I was aware of, but Ellen had no problems getting what I asked for. She even told me some of the roses in my bridal bouquet came from a hundred year old rose bush in Holland! Talk about wow! My flowers were so gorgeous we enjoyed them for days after the wedding as well. She worked within my budget (considering my expensive taste in flowers) which was really great. She delivered everything to the house we were getting ready at right on time, as well as pinning all the boutonnieres herself. Then she proceeded to the reception space to make sure everything there was perfect. All the flowers and little details she put in around the reception space were so beautiful, and my guests were all so impressed. If your looking for a florist in the Denver area look no further then Ellen Cara! She is the best and worth every penny! Thank you, thank you Ellen for making our special day so much more magical!

Ellen Cara Boulder FAQ

• How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage
  • What types of arrangements do you provide? Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Centerpieces, Chuppah Decor, Corsages, Flower Baskets, Flower Crowns, Flower Petals, Non-Floral

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

We are elated to endorse Ellen Cara Boulder Exquisite Flowers. Ellen strives to craft simultaneously original and inspired designs suited to your style. We have full confidence that she will work hard to exceed your expectations. (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• Dickens Opera House
    Dickens Opera House Historic Weddings

Ellen Cara's attention to uniqueness and incorporating earth's elements into her art makes her floral creations truly one of a kind. You will be amazed at what she whips up. She takes pride in what she does, and it shows!

• VERGE photography
    VERGE photography Wedding Photographers

This is a great vendor!!

• Pleasant View Ridge School House 12695 Oxford Road, 12695 Oxford Road Longmont, Colorado, CO 80504 See on map
    720-523-0156 (Phone number)