About The Greenbriar Inn
The Greenbriar Inn is a historic restaurant and wedding venue located in Boulder, Colorado. It’s nestled on 20 beautiful acres against the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. The Inn opened up in 1967 and has been providing delicious American cuisine ever since. The Greenbriar Inn prides themselves on their impeccable service, multiple venue options, award-winning wine and dishes made with the freshest ingredients.
Facilities and Capacity
Couples can accommodate up to 300 guests at this elegant venue. They offer multiple ceremony and reception options, which include:
- Main Dining Room - their largest room that features a country ambiance with warm woods, natural lighting and rich fabrics. It’s connected to the Sunroom by four sets of glass doors.
- Sunroom - perfect for intimate weddings or cocktail receptions. It can also be combined with the Main Dining Room and double as a dance floor. It features eight-foot-tall glass French doors and tongue and groove pine.
- Little Room - was built in the 1800s and was originally a bedroom in the main house. It seats 22 guests and can be booked with other rooms, or used a bridal suite.
- Upstairs Dining Room - features a stone fireplace, private bar, Italian hand-painted chandeliers and two sets of glass French doors which lead to their mountainside balcony.
- South Lawn - perfect for an outdoor ceremony, it boasts extensive gardens and a perfectly manicured lawn.
- Fountain Patio - perfect for cocktail hour or an intimate ceremony, this unique space features an 80-year-old maple ash tree, a three-tiered water fountain and stone tables.
- Cabin Lawn - features 14 acres of natural fields and woodlands. It boasts views of the foothills and Left Hand Canyon.
This full-service venue has been wowing couples for 45 years. They have an in-house event coordinator that will oversee all the details of your day, along with an experienced event staff. Their services include:
- Lighting and sound
- Event rentals
Categories: Wedding Venue