Boulder Blooms

Boulder, CO View map Visit website

$2,500 Typical Price

Boulder Blooms is a professional wedding florist based in Boulder, Colorado. This elite floral team has been hand-crafting beautiful bouquets and artistic arrangements to enhance wedding events for the past 20 years. No matter your design preference, be it simple and stylish or elaborate and elegant, the Boulder Blooms teams can bring your floral vision to life.

Boulder Blooms offers a full-service floral package to assist you with every aspect of your dream design. This package includes a thorough consultation to understand your ideas and inspiration for your arrangements, professional design of your chosen blooms in the colors of your choice, set up at your event venue and tear down at the end of your celebration. A range of a la carté options is also available from Boulder Blooms, for those seeking an expert eye and personal touch. A sample of the arrangements offered by Boulder Blooms include:

• Corsages
  • Flower petals
  • Centerpieces
  • Single flowers
  • Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$300

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Kristen
    Kristen O. Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent!

Even with only a month's notice, Boulder Bridal came through! I was unhappy with the responsiveness of another florist so switched last minute. They got me in for a consultation the next day then designed for me a beautiful backdrop for my surprise wedding. They listened to my instructions that it wasn't to be an obvious "arch" so my friends/family attending an "engagement party" wouldn't know what the decor was until the right moment. The tent wall was supposed to be just solid white and a huge snowstorm made the venue resurrect a new tent, but unfortunately it now had an ugly plastic off-center window instead of a blank space for our ceremony! Boulder Bloom staff took the sheet I found to fix the error and hung it for me with their design. It turned out amazing and not a single guest noticed anything was off (or figured out it was for a ceremony until we popped the surprise!). My bouquet and boutonniere were the exact style I hoped they'd be and I got so many compliments. So glad I went with them!

Boulder Blooms's reply:

Hi Kristen!!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved to be a part of your surprise wedding, and make your vision come to life. Congratulations to you two, and we wish you nothing but happiness going forward!
    Sumner T. Married on 07/16/2019

Absolutely Recommend!!!

Boulder Blooms was an amazing florist to get into contact with for our wedding! They were so understanding with our budget and choices, and very informative! We went into wedding planning not knowing very much about how to bring our vision to life, but they knew exactly how to make it all happen! You will not be let down!

Boulder Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sumner! We loved working with you and Julien, we wish you both the very best!!
    Mary K. Married on 06/08/2019

Just what I’d hoped for!

Boulder Blooms did an excellent job with our flowers. They were easy to work with and captured exactly what we wanted!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Pinxit Photography Inc. Pinxit Photography Inc. Wedding Photographers

Such beautiful and elegant flowers. I recommend this vendor highly.

Colorado Rose Cake Company Colorado Rose Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Gorgeous, creative floral designs for your wedding plus a talented, personal staff. Boulder Blooms is one of my favorite florists that I can highly recommend.

Lionscrest Manor Lionscrest Manor Mansion Weddings

When a couple chooses to have Boulder Blooms make their day special... we know that the flowers will be perfect and they will be happy with the service. We also get the pleasure of working with a team that goes the extra distance to work with the venue and vendors the day of the event. Lionscrest counts on the partnership developed with Teresa and her staff.

2935 Baseline Rd. Suite 103 Boulder, CO, 80303
866-494-5678

Our studio is open from 8-5:00, Monday through Friday, and 10-4pm on Saturday. Please call to schedule your consultation.
Location of (Boulder Blooms)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding