Boulder Blooms Reviews

63 Reviews for Boulder Blooms

• Kristen

Kristen Obenchain · Married on 09/19/2020

Excellent!

Even with only a month's notice, Boulder Bridal came through! I was unhappy with the responsiveness of another florist so switched last minute. They got me in for a consultation the next day then designed for me a beautiful backdrop for my surprise wedding. They listened to my instructions that it wasn't to be an obvious "arch" so my friends/family attending an "engagement party" wouldn't know what the decor was until the right moment. The tent wall was supposed to be just solid white and a huge snowstorm made the venue resurrect a new tent, but unfortunately it now had an ugly plastic off-center window instead of a blank space for our ceremony! Boulder Bloom staff took the sheet I found to fix the error and hung it for me with their design. It turned out amazing and not a single guest noticed anything was off (or figured out it was for a ceremony until we popped the surprise!). My bouquet and boutonniere were the exact style I hoped they'd be and I got so many compliments. So glad I went with them!

Sent on 12/18/2019

Hi Kristen!!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We loved to be a part of your surprise wedding, and make your vision come to life. Congratulations to you two, and we wish you nothing but happiness going forward!

Sumner True · Married on 07/16/2019

Absolutely Recommend!!!

Boulder Blooms was an amazing florist to get into contact with for our wedding! They were so understanding with our budget and choices, and very informative! We went into wedding planning not knowing very much about how to bring our vision to life, but they knew exactly how to make it all happen! You will not be let down!

Sent on 07/26/2019

Boulder Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, Sumner! We loved working with you and Julien, we wish you both the very best!!

Mary Kay · Married on 06/08/2019

Just what I’d hoped for!

Boulder Blooms did an excellent job with our flowers. They were easy to work with and captured exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 07/02/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/06/2019

Best Flowers Near Boulder!!

I recently worked with Boulder Blooms for my wedding & could not recommend them more! My wedding was a destination elopement so we had to communicate long distance to coordinate my needs, Katie knocked it out of the park with my whole vision, communicated effectively via email & went above & beyond! MY bouquet turned out GORGEOUS and my husbands matching boutonniere was also beautiful.

Sent on 06/21/2019

Boulder Blooms's reply:

Thank you so much, Lauren! We were honored to be a part of your big day and we wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Anahita · Married on 07/07/2018

Sumitra with Boulder Blooms did a wonderful job with my wedding flowers. I showed her some pinterest photos and talked through what I like and don't like and he created my dream bouquet and centerpieces. I definitely recommend Boulder Blooms, they are very professional and reasonably priced.

Sent on 08/14/2018

Beautiful flowers! SO much more than I had expected. Brittany was amazing! Everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Amanda · Married on 06/25/2016

Out of all of our vendors, Boulder Blooms was the easiest to work with and the most responsive. The flower arrangements they provided were SPECTACULAR and far exceeded anything we could have imagined. They really brought our vision and theme to life and did an INCREDIBLE job with the flowers. I highly, highly recommend them for bouquets, boutonnieres, a bridal arch, centerpieces, and any other wedding day floral needs. Thank you, Boulder Blooms, for helping make our day beautiful!!

Sent on 07/07/2016

My daughter had a small casual wedding in Boulder. Boulder Blooms was able to meet with us and make excellent recommendations for bridal party flowers. We wanted the theme to center around local wild flowers.
    the final product was just what we envisioned.

Sent on 08/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 05/16/2015

Boulder Blooms provided exactly the flowers that we wanted for our wedding, within what I would consider to be a reasonable budget. We spoke to Brittany for maybe 30 min during our initial consultation (over the phone, as we live out of town) and she sent us some great ideas before we put down a deposit. Closer to our wedding date, we met with her again to go over more details. They made the most adorable dinosaur terrariums, which the guests really got a kick out of. The other centerpieces, as well as bouquets and corsages were absolutely gorgeous. Our colors were blue and orange, so the arrangements were prominently those two colors, with pops of other colors as well. We had orange and blue bow ties for groom/groomsmen, and somehow the flowers that Boulder Blooms used in the boutonnieres matched the fabric perfectly.
    Everything was beautiful, and we are very pleased that we decided to use Boulder Blooms for our wedding!

Sent on 05/21/2015

Carey · Married on 03/07/2015

Boulder Blooms was amazing. We ordered flowers for the first look, wedding and reception and all were so beautiful and fresh. They delivered the flowers to three different locations at three different times and the staff could not have been more accomodating. I have two more daughters to get married and you can bet Boulder Blooms will be doing the flowers

Sent on 03/14/2015

Jennifer · Married on 09/27/2014

Jenna was the florist I worked with for my wedding. I went in with no color scheme, no idea what kind of flowers I wanted and could only tell her what I didn't want. I gave them one small picture of a centerpiece I liked. I chose the platinum package for my bouquet and centerpieces. Both were worth every penny. I could not have been happier. The displays and arrangements they came up with for my venue and time of year were perfect, just perfect. I would give them a 10/5 stars if I could. This florist and her shop are amazing, easy going, responsive, easy to work with and I would chose them again and for any other florist needs I have in the future.

Sent on 10/07/2014

Jordan · Married on 08/09/2014

We hired Boulder Blooms for our wedding flowers. I wasn't too specific on what kind of flowers we wanted and the florist gave us a bunch of suggestions and options. We were on a low budget and they gave us several tiers of arrangements to work with. It turned out beautifully! Thank you!

Sent on 08/22/2014

Rachel · Married on 08/09/2014

We used Boulder Blooms for our recent wedding, and we were so happy with what we ended up with. When we went in, we weren’t really sure what we wanted, but the staff at Boulder Blooms was able to come up with amazing suggestions that surpassed our expectations. They were able to take our vision and make it a reality, with floral pieces that we never could have designed on our own. They also rented us a Chuppah for our wedding that was beautiful and made that part of the ceremony very easy to incorporate. We got a ton of compliments on the flowers and would definitely recommend them for any wedding.

Sent on 08/28/2014

Joe · Married on 08/02/2014

Working with Boulder Blooms was great. We didn't give them a lot of direction beyond what types of flowers we might want and the colors. They took that away and came up with beautiful arrangements that fit our vision for the event, with lots of options to make sure we stayed within our budget.

Sent on 10/05/2014

Anna · Married on 07/12/2014

I absolutely loved my flowers from Boulder Blooms!!! They were better than I even pictured!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Avery · Married on 07/05/2014

Boulder Blooms created all of the flower arrangements and bouquets for my wedding. The process was fantastic from start to finish and they totally made my vision come to life. I appreciated the time they took to revise my flower proposal several times after I changed my mind more than a few times, and I also loved that I could save money by renting the vases instead of purchasing them. The flowers were beautiful and complimented the wedding venue so perfectly! I loved how they blended the color scheme I choose with the flowers I chose. The entire staff at Boulder Blooms is fantastic, and I especially enjoyed working with Elizabeth. During our meeting I felt like she understood my personality and knew exactly what I would like to have at my wedding. Thanks again for making my wedding extra special. I will remember the flowers for years to come!

Sent on 07/16/2014

Heather · Married on 10/18/2013

We had some unique requests of using succulents for all of our wedding items. Boulder Blooms was awesome! They did such a great job and I LOVED my bouquet, it was so unique made with succulents and a some small flowers, I got a ton of compliments on it. Also very reasonable and they help keep cost down by renting the centerpiece containers and alter stands.

Sent on 10/28/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/01/2013

they were AWESOME! can't recommend them enough! I gave them just a few ideas (I wasn't too picky) and what they delivered was amazing! They are willing to work with any budget and will offer you different alternatives.

Sent on 09/15/2013

Julie · Married on 05/25/2013

We made the stupid mistake of putting off flowers until a week before the wedding. We had made other plans, but they fell through and we had to find help fast. Even though our wedding was about a week after Mother's Day (the second busiest weekend of the year for florists) they got us in for a consultation within a few days. Our consult was quick and informative. Our bouquets were more beautiful than I could have imagined. They held up for the entire day of picture taking and running around.

Sent on 06/23/2013

I was impressed with the artistry Teresa and the others at Boulder Blooms offered us. I came to them with the idea of mixing into all the flower arrangements paper flowers I had made. Not only were they excited about the prospect of creating fun, artsy bouquets, but they helped expand my initial vision, ultimately creating something that was even more spectacular than I could have imagined it. The cost of their services was reasonable in light of the high quality and artistry I received. I was also appreciative of their flexibility in allowing me to provide zinnias I had grown all summer to be used in the bouquets. Finally, I appreciated their pricing structure, enabling brides to choose between a bronze, silver and gold level of flowers arrangements. This made choosing what I wanted easier because I could pick and choose which arrangements were the most important to me and which ones I'd spend the most money on. Because of my great experience, I continue to use Boulder Blooms for all my floral needs.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Kelli · Married on 06/30/2012

Flowers turned out beautiful for our wedding. I worked with the owner and the shop manager to get every little detail right. They went above and beyond our expectations. Everything was delivered on time and set up beautifully. They came through with every promise and our event was amazing b/c of it! I highly recommend them for your wedding or event!!

Sent on 07/16/2012

I LOVED, LOVED, LOVED Boulder Blooms; they were so easy and fun to work with. They gave advice when I needed it, let me guide the process, and were ecologically conscious. We were so pleased with our flowers the day of the wedding I HIGHLY recommend them. Also, their flexibility was greatly appreciated as we kept changing and adding to our order and they just rolled with the punches!

Sent on 07/30/2012

Julie · Married on 04/27/2012

They did an awesome job delivering the flowers and setting them up before the ceremony. They hand delivered the flowers to all the parents and grandparents, which put a nice touch of personalization on the service. The flowers them selves were beautiful and lasted days after the wedding as well. I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a florist

Sent on 05/30/2012

Amber · Married on 09/16/2011

It was difficult for me to imagine the flowers because I ordered them in the winter for a late summer wedding. However, I was absolutely blown away with how beautiful each arrangement was. My bouquet was outstanding. All of the corsages, the boutonnieres, and event the flower girl halo was terrific. They decorated my cake. Boulder Blooms was very flexible with me as I had to add and subtract centerpieces due to last minute guests changing their plans. Boulder Blooms even worked with my mother-in-law to coordinate rehearsal dinner pieces that we could use for the wedding that matched the decor in both locations. So easy to use. Great value for the money. Excellent service. Could not be more happy.

Sent on 09/28/2011

Lisa · Married on 09/09/2011

Boulder Blooms provided the most spectacular flowers, and all within a very limited budget. Their service, delivery, and quality are all outstanding! We could not believe the value they provided for the price. They truly made wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 09/13/2011