Kim J Beauty

Lakewood, CO View map

2021 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Bridal Hair Experts
We specialize and have extensive experience in wedding hair updos and styling, as well as makeup. We provide friendly and professional bridal hair services in the comfort of your home, or chosen venue, on your wedding day to ensure your preparation is stress-free and enjoyable.

Bridal Hair for your
Wedding Day

We will come to you on the day of your wedding which may be in in your home or
hotel room. Our aim is to offer you a personalized service in a relaxed environment. By coming to you, you don't waste time going to a hair salon and we make our on-site time efficient so you and your bridal party arrive looking your most divine on time!
We offer a bridal beauty service aimed at reducing the stress on your wedding day.
We also offer a trial before your wedding day. During the trial, we try different hairstyles on you, the veil (if you have one) and hair accessories.
During the trial, we take pictures of the up do that you decide on. We may use some of these pictures anonymously in our personal portfolio and/or our website. If you do not wish your picture to appear in the website please let us know.
Please, call us or email us with your inquiries.

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$125

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$150

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$100

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$150

$125

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Hair
Makeup
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Extensions
Textured Hair Styling
Updos / Styling

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

Allyson W. Getting married on 01/03/2023

Kim J Beauty was amazing!

Kim and Tina are amazing! I recently had Kim and Tina do hair and make up services for my family and I on my big day at Garden of the Gods, CO! Kim and Tina made me feel so beautiful! I could not recommend them more! Kim was so easy to get ahold of and get into contact with! They are so kind, easy to talk to, down to earth, talented, and professional! I felt like I knew them forever! Kim did my hair exactly how I envisioned it and Tina made my make make up feel perfect and natural! I 100% recommend! Thank you so much ladies!
  • Jennifer
    Jennifer Z. Getting married on 05/05/2022

No I m was absolutely amazing!

Kim was the absolute best! From the trial run to our wedding day she made me feel comfortable and I truly love the look she gave me. My wedding day look was exactly what I was hoping for. She listened to what I envisioned and brought it to life! I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you!! I still have to send you my address to get some of that amazing lip scrub! Thank you so much for letting me show off your wedding to my assistants

Julie O. Getting married on 03/10/2022

A Great Experience

I was super impressed with Kim's responsiveness to my correspondence. The weather didn't cooperate very well and Kim and her crew were super flexible in getting my hair and make-up done considering all of the last-minute changes. Ashley did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up.

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank You!!! I'm so glad all ended well! :) Ashley told me about your amazing wedding and all the details!
    Congratulations!!

39 photos · 01/16/2021

Pricing

Kim J Beauty Price Rates

Brandy M. Rich Makeup Artist Brandy M. Rich Makeup Artist Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with Kim and BeDazzled Beauty a few times and she never fails to deliver amazing hair every single time! Not only is she fast, but she's also creative, personable, extremely talented, and an all around amazing person and professional! I would highly recommend her for any event.

Beauty on Location Studio Beauty on Location Studio Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have not met a more perseverant and hard working woman, on top of that she is also super talented with makeup and hair! A true artist, that I have been lucky enough to work with. Work with Kim and she will go the extra mile for you, reliable, professional and super fun:))

Rayna McGinnis Photography Rayna McGinnis Photography Wedding Photographers

I can't say enough about Kim's work. I've seen here take hair from meh to amazing in less than twenty minutes. I've had so many people ask me about the photos I'd taken of her work. Truly impressive!

2190 S Delaware St Lakewood, CO, 80223
7202618274
Location of (Kim J Beauty)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding