Brandy M. Rich Makeup Artist

Centennial, CO View map

Brandy Rich is a 2013 & 2012 Denver A-List Top 5 Finalist for Best Wedding Makeup, a professional freelance Makeup Artist, a member of the elite L'Oreal Paris Pro Makeup Artist Team, as well as a licensed esthetician in the State of Colorado, specializing in makeup for bridal, beauty, film and television.

Making every bride feel beautiful and comfortable while still looking like themselves is her passion. From natural & polished to dramatic & sultry, whichever look you decide is what Brandy will produce. After all, you do want to look back on the most photographed day of your life with fond memories & images.

Both traditional and airbrush makeup applications are offered, along with airbrush tanning services. No matter what the service, the utmost care and level of hygiene is used for every client. Providing exceptional customer service where it is all about YOU, the client, is what our business is all about. After all, it's YOUR special day!

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$170

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$75

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

$75

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What is the starting price for facials?

$60

What is the starting price for body art?

$30

What is the starting price for tanning services?

$20

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Body Art
Consultations
Facials
Hair Removal
Makeup
Spa
Tanning
Licensed

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Contour Makeup
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

What tanning services do you offer?

Airbrush Tanning
Spray Tanning

Jamie Married on 12/28/2014
    Brandy did my makeup she also gave me some facials and fake eyelashes a spray tan all for my wedding and for my bachelorette party it was awesome!
  • User1868486 2+ years ago
    Brandy did make up for myself, four bridesmaids, my mom, and my mother in law. All seven of us loved our make up! I was worried about looking overly made up as I usually do not wear make up, but Brandy was able to create a style I loved. She was personable and fun to work with. I would highly recommend Brandy!
    Alison Married on 10/04/2014
    Not only is Brandy a GREAT makeup artist, but I loved that she's also an esthetician. She recommended a regimen of facials and skin care from her studio, and had my skin in such great shape that by the time the wedding came, my skin was glowing without makeup! All of my bridesmaids loved their makeup that she did, and even my super picky mother was impressed with her work. I have and would continue to recommend her to anyone I know that's getting married.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

Kim J Beauty Kim J Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is with great pleasure that I have the opportunity to write an endorsement on one of the best Makeup Artist In Colorado and have had the pleasure of working with. Brandy is one of those people who truly is an artist. Brandy and her team will make your wedding morning unforgettable.

Rayna McGinnis Photography Rayna McGinnis Photography Wedding Photographers

Brandy was amazing to work with. She worked quickly yet flawlessly and transformed our bride into a princess almost instantly. She was also fun to be around and very friendly. I would highly recommend her!

7200 E. Dry Creek Rd, Unit D-205 Centennial, CO, 80112
7208374223
Location of (Brandy M. Rich Makeup Artist)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding