Kim J Beauty Reviews

Kim J Beauty 4
Kim J Beauty 5

Brielle · Getting married on 02/05/2021

Beyond amazing!

Kim J. Beauty is one of the best. They booked my wedding super last second and were on top of everything. I can't express my gratitude enough.

Sent on 05/29/2019

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Omgoodness!! Thank you so much! So glad we could help! :)
    Chaundra told me all about your wedding morning and your family & friends she said was amazing
  • Tatiana

Tatiana Pacheco-John · Getting married on 08/07/2020

Wondering experience

Working with Kim has been wonderful. I let her know we were changing our time for the ceremony and was so flexible and nice about it.. I am so happy Colorado Microweddings recommended her services.

Sent on 09/22/2019

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you Tatiana!!!! You are amazing ! :) I’m so glad I was able to be with you on your special day!

Lauren · Married on 01/18/2020

Absolutely the BEST!

We worked with Kim for hair and makeup for myself and my Bridesmaids. What a fabulous choice! From the beginning, Kim helped me coordinate the details and get everything set up. She and her team were professional, responsive and completely flexible to make my wedding day a special one. We had such fun with Kim while getting ready on the day of and she really worked to make it a memorable and fun experience with me and the girls. We were so happy with our hair and makeup (everyone looked gorgeous)! If you want a team that will make you stand out on your special day, pick Kim - she's absolutely the BEST!

Kim J Beauty 6
    Kim J Beauty 7
    Kim J Beauty 8
    Sent on 01/24/2020
  • Marykate

Marykate Stewart · Married on 12/12/2019

Kim is the one!

Kim is such an amazing person to work with. Not only did she do a FANTASTIC job on the day of my wedding, she helped me every day leading up to it as well. Anytime I had a question or concern, Kim was there to help me along the way! She was also very flexible when I changed the time of our session-- SO understanding and patient. She is truly an expert in her field and she is SO friendly! Kim did such a great job on our hair and make up, I am so happy that we were connected with her! I wouldn't have wanted it any other way. She is professional and yet so fun! Thank you, Kim!

Kim J Beauty 9
    Sent on 12/30/2019

Hilarie Tamlin · Married on 11/15/2019

Have to have her

Kim is the absolute best! She went out of her way to make sure everyone’s hair and make up was exactly right. She helped during a chaotic situation with the mother of the brides dress and was wonderful. She is truly an artist and fun to work with on top of it.

Kim J Beauty 10
    Sent on 11/23/2019
  • Emily

Emily Mullen · Married on 11/10/2019

Great experience!

This team was great! Erin did my hair trial, and I really enjoyed working with her for that. Then, I was worried about timing for my wedding day, and Kim came with Erin to make sure my hair and my bridemaids' hair all got done quickly. They did a fabulous job, and we had a great experience!

Sent on 10/16/2019

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you Emily! We appreciate you!!! You and your friends and family were so fun!
    We were both Honored to be with you on such a special day
  • Brittany

Brittany · Married on 10/25/2019

Wedding hairstylist Goddess!

Kim and her team were fantastic! I was super picky and wanted to make sure I had a experienced and skilled hair stylist for our big day for myself, my bridesmaids and MOB & MOG. I told Kim what I was envisioning and at our trial boom she did it in 15 minutes! It was incredible. She is also so personable, fun, and makes you feel so good. All of my bridesmaids loved their hair! Last minute, some of the groomsmen needed help with their hair and without hesitation she went and helped them. She is the best in the business and she made me feel so beautiful on our wedding day and I’m forever grateful!

Kim J Beauty 11
    Sent on 01/02/2020

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Brittany!!! Thank you so so much! You are the best- your wedding party was so fun too! Send me pictures for sure! I can’t wait to see them

Jaeda Porter · Married on 10/10/2019

She Made Me Feel Beautiful!

Kim was wonderful! We did my hair and makeup trial about 6 months before the wedding, and I was very surprised to learn that she'd remembered almost everything we talked about (from how my hair holds curl to where I grew up)! It was snowing on my wedding day, and she was even EARLY to our appointment in the mountains! She made me look and feel glamorous, without me feeling like I had too much makeup on. I've never felt so beautiful. Thank you, Kim!

Kim J Beauty 12
    Kim J Beauty 13
    Sent on 11/21/2019
  • Vera

Vera Staley · Married on 10/05/2019

Responsive, natural and beautiful hair and makeup

Kim was an amazing makeup and hair artist. She helped me to narrow down hair and makeup choices during our trial session and immediately made me feel comfortable through her friendly and welcoming personality. She brought a great assistant along for my big day and helped to make all of my bridesmaids look natural and like themselves while also pampering them with fun hair and makeup. She also went above and beyond by picking up my floral hair piece in Denver before driving up to our getting ready spot. I cannot recommend Kim enough - she was professional, timely, and very responsive by email. Check out her instagram to see the beautiful hair and makeup she creates!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Jeff Florence · Married on 09/27/2019

Highly Recommend

Kim and her girls are PHENOMENAL. Kim was amazing to work with, her communication was excellent and timely. She answered all of my questions throughout the whole process and even provided lots of details to ensure we could plan our special day accordingly. She was flexible and I was able to add a person to the hair and makeup last minute. Her girls did an amazing job with hair and makeup for me and my bridesmaids. They had great professional input, listened to our ideas, and were timely! They were so much fun and we had a blast with them :). Thank you Kim and her girls for helping my special day be amazing!

Sent on 09/30/2019

Alex · Married on 09/08/2019

Amazing and fun

Kim and Sabrina were amazing! They were so fun and easy to work with! After my trial hair and make-up, I had a few notes and Kim easily adjusted to make sure everything was perfect. I also loved that they were able to do some complex hair-dos fairly quickly - this meant my bridal party could sleep in a bit later on the day of which meant more energy for dancing the night away :)

Sent on 01/05/2020
  • Mary

Mary Marchese · Married on 09/05/2019

Love, love, love

Kim is wonderful! She gets us Colorado brides. At my bridal makeup run through we talked over the look I was going for, and how much glam I wanted. Kim is so friendly, and flexible. I gave all my bridesmaids the choice of false eyelashes or not. I have done them before, and was a bit hesitant. Kim let me know they had less full versions that wouldn’t weigh me down, and that I could remember them before the reception if I wanted. I was thrilled with them. Don’t hesitate to ask her about the details, she knows her stuff. She brought with her a lovely assistant, and we got all the makeup done for my five bridesmaids and my mom in record time. Thank you Kim!!

Kim J Beauty 14
    Sent on 10/24/2019
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 07/04/2019

Made everyone look great!

Kim and Chaundra were both fantastic! They listened to what I wanted as well as what each bridesmaid and mom/grandmother wanted. Everyone looked so fantastic I can’t thank them enough!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Kathleen Newman · Married on 06/22/2019

Listened and rocked

Kim is the best!! She was so kind and made me and my bridesmaids feel so calm and excited on the big day. She listened to each of us and gave us all what we were looking for (updos, big curls, romantic, volume, simple, you name it). Highly recommend!

Sent on 06/24/2019
  • Martha

Martha Powers · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing Hair and Makeup

Kim and her team are absolutely amazing! From our first email exchanges, she really took the time to get to know me and my vision for my wedding. I searched for a long time to find the right fit for me and I knew instantly that I made the right choice with Kim. She is the perfect combo of professional and fun! Kim is so talented – each of my girls/family members had different styles and comfort levels and she listened to each one and made them feel like the best version of themselves. For my hair and makeup, she really went the extra mile as we tweaked and perfected my look leading up to the ceremony. Kim brought another team member with her for my day-of and she was incredible as well. I’m so thankful that they were a part of my day; I cannot recommend enough!

Sent on 07/07/2019

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Martha!!! Thank you so so much!!You all were a complete treat! Your family and friends were amazing!

Jacqueline · Married on 05/26/2019

Chaundra is everything

Chaundra at Kim J beauty made me feel absolutely wonderful for my big day! I hit a few last minute snags and needed to book hair and makeup ONE WEEK before my wedding. By some miracle, Chaundra was available! She had a full schedule later in the day and still made time to make sure me and my 5 bridesmaids feel absolutely stunning. She stayed way longer than her cut time just to make sure everyone was perfectly taken care of. She was personable, easy to talk to, and felt like one of the girls. She is so skilled with makeup application and was willing to redo anything you asked to make sure you felt perfect (not that you have to ask at all—she does a great job the first time!) She was to thoughtful and genuine—exactly the energy you need to be surrounded by on your big day. My trial (being booked SO last minute) was actually right before my rehearsal dinner. She didn’t want me to worry about having the same look and actually did my hair AGAIN so that I didn’t reveal my wedding look the night before. I am so thankful this angel was available for my wedding!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/25/2019

Hencmann Wedding

I could not have asked for prettier makeup for me and my bridesmaids. Kim made me feel more beautiful than I could have ever dreamed for my wedding. Everything I imagined, she took to a whole new level for me and my bridesmaids. Our makeup and hair was gorgeous and lasted all night. I highly recommend Kim and her team. I certainly will be keeping her in mind for any future special events.

Kim J Beauty 15
    Sent on 07/21/2019
  • Shelby

Shelby McClanahan · Married on 02/02/2019

Wedding Day Magic

Kim and her team are AMAZING! Very flexible and very talented - she was so patient with me and my girls as we didn't really know what we wanted to do with our hair and makeup. She just went with the pins and ideas we had and she crushed it! All 7 of us felt and looked so beautiful, she made us all feel comfortable and relaxed.

Kim J Beauty 16
    Kim J Beauty 17
    Kim J Beauty 18
    Kim J Beauty 19
    Sent on 02/19/2019
  • Erica

Erica · Married on 01/11/2019

Professional, Beautiful Artistry, Highly-Recommend

I searched through many H/M artists until I found the right one, Kim J Beauty. Kim was fantastic. She was patient and flexible, helping my mother and myself schedule/reschedule trial runs. She was very understanding and kind when I had special requests regarding eyeliner. Kim has a beautiful personality and was a big part of helping my day start out great. We shared many laughs while she was perfecting her art. I was extremely happy with my hair and makeup, as well as my mother's. Kim knew exactly what colors and tones would compliment my skin. The Bridal Glow lasted all night long and it made for really good pictures. The way Kim styled my hair was exactly what I dreamed of; half-up, romantic, dreamy. I highly recommend Kim for any wedding or special occasion!

Kim J Beauty 20
    Kim J Beauty 21
    Kim J Beauty 22
    Sent on 02/21/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 11/11/2018

Great experience!

Working with Kim was lovely. She did our hair and makeup in a hotel room on a snowy Sunday. She did hair while her assistant did make up (I forget her name, but she did a great job too). There were five of us getting both done and they were done an hour earlier than they had planned, which was nice. It's nice to run ahead of schedule on wedding day. They were prompt, everyone loved the way they looked and it was a comfortable environment. I would highly recommend Kim to anyone getting married. So easy.

Sent on 11/20/2018

Rebecca Shay · Married on 11/11/2018

Phenomenal!

Hands down one of the best decisions I made for my wedding day! Kim was so easy to coordinate with - after my trial run, I knew this was a perfect fit. In addition, she had done makeup for my photographer and florist - so I knew I'd be in great hands! On the morning of the wedding, everything went so seamlessly, ran on time (even a bit early!) with plenty of time for touch ups. We had 8 bridesmaids, myself and our mothers and the time flew by. Not to mention, we so enjoyed meeting and chatting with everyone from Kim's team who came to get ready with us. THANK YOU - and if you haven't chosen a vendor for hair/makeup - RUN don't walk to Kim's group!

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Carli

Carli Love · Married on 11/04/2018

Soo amazing and talented!

Having Kim do our make-up and hair was the best decision we made of our entire wedding! She did such an amazing job with both and every girl looked more beautiful then I could have ever imagined! I highly highly highly (x1million) recommend her!

Kim J Beauty 23
    Kim J Beauty 24
    Kim J Beauty 25
    Kim J Beauty 26
    Kim J Beauty 27
    Sent on 12/28/2018

Jamie Boyd · Married on 10/26/2018

Kim = amazing!

Kim is SO great. Highly recommend! She was so willing to work with me and my indecisive mind on not knowing exactly what I wanted for my hair. On the day of my wedding we just rolled with it and she did incredible - not on only me, but all my girls as well! She makes you feel so comfortable and relaxed leading up to your big day as well as on the actual day :) She's a rock star!

Sent on 11/08/2018

Rhonda Booker · Married on 10/20/2018

Superb beauty services with outstanding Professionalism

Kim was so compliant with our request of a 6am appointment for our nieces wedding!! She arrived 15 minutes prior to her scheduled appointment time to set up and to be ready at the appointment time of 6am. Erica’s hair was beautiful and held beautifully for her 10am wedding!! I had Kim also apply my make up as I have health issues preventing me from applying my makeup correctly....THANK YOU Kim!! We are more than thankful and grateful for your promptness, friendliness and professionalism!! Great job!!!

Kim J Beauty 28
    Kim J Beauty 29
    Kim J Beauty 30
    Sent on 11/02/2018

Lindsey · Married on 10/12/2018

Kim is the best!

From our initial emails to my hair and makeup trial to the big day, working with Kim was such a joy! She and her team did an amazing job enhancing the natural beauty of my bridesmaids, mom, and mother in law and achieving exactly the bridal look I wanted. Getting ready on wedding day was so relaxed and well organized, and Kim even stayed until after the ceremony to change my hair style for the reception. I can't recommend Kim J. Beauty enough!

Sent on 11/12/2018