Kim J Beauty Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Allyson W. Getting married on 01/03/2023

Kim J Beauty was amazing!

Kim and Tina are amazing! I recently had Kim and Tina do hair and make up services for my family and I on my big day at Garden of the Gods, CO! Kim and Tina made me feel so beautiful! I could not recommend them more! Kim was so easy to get ahold of and get into contact with! They are so kind, easy to talk to, down to earth, talented, and professional! I felt like I knew them forever! Kim did my hair exactly how I envisioned it and Tina made my make make up feel perfect and natural! I 100% recommend! Thank you so much ladies!
    Katie A. Getting married on 09/04/2022

So accommodating and kind!

Kim has been so accommodating and kind since the beginning of my planning process. She makes it very easy to coordinate with her and is always quick to respond. I am excited to use her for hair services on my big day!
    Jennifer Z. Getting married on 05/05/2022

No I m was absolutely amazing!

Kim was the absolute best! From the trial run to our wedding day she made me feel comfortable and I truly love the look she gave me. My wedding day look was exactly what I was hoping for. She listened to what I envisioned and brought it to life! I couldn’t have asked for anything better!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you!! I still have to send you my address to get some of that amazing lip scrub! Thank you so much for letting me show off your wedding to my assistants

Julie O. Getting married on 03/10/2022

A Great Experience

I was super impressed with Kim's responsiveness to my correspondence. The weather didn't cooperate very well and Kim and her crew were super flexible in getting my hair and make-up done considering all of the last-minute changes. Ashley did a beautiful job on my hair and make-up.

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank You!!! I'm so glad all ended well! :) Ashley told me about your amazing wedding and all the details!
    Congratulations!!
    And Cheers
  • Brittany
    Brittany B. Married on 11/27/2021

Perfection

I am so incredibly grateful for Kim J Beauty and her team! Madison traveled to Estes Park to do my hair and make up and she was an absolute joy! She brought such a genuine energy and she made me feel beautiful. I have always been skeptical about getting my hair and make up done for my wedding because I have not had the best experiences in the past as a bridesmaid.....BUT THIS WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER HAD! I can not thank them enough. It was truly the BEST day!
    Kate K. Married on 11/26/2021

Absolutely amazing

Kim was amazing! I shared pictures of my dream hairstyle for my wedding, and she brought it to life! I was absolutely in love with my hair! It was also so special and convenient to have her come to our house and made the morning stress free and exciting! I absolutely recommend her to all brides!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Offf Kate! These pictures are beautiful! Ty so so much ! What an am I time I had getting yo know you all -
    Erica A. Married on 11/11/2021

Great hair and makeup!

Great working with Kim, Madison and Vanessa. Made us look flawless!
  • Kandice
    Kandice P. Married on 11/10/2021

Excellent all around

Tina was great to work with, I loved what she came up with for my hair and make up. Very friendly and pleasant as well!
  • Brenda
    Brenda G. Married on 11/06/2021

Kim is amazing!

Kim is the nicest! we had a blast while she was getting me ready and her work is amazing, loved my hair and make up for my wedding.

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you so much! I had so much fun getting to know you and your family! Thanks so much for writing a review!
    Kate Married on 11/06/2021

Exceptional beauty services.

I had an outstanding experience with Kim J. Beauty and would recommend them for any wedding or special event where you need beauty services. Hiring, paying and working with Kim. J. Beauty was an easy and smooth process. Makeup artist Belinda reached out to me a few weeks before the wedding date, both by phone and email, which I really appreciated, to discuss what services I needed and my preferred style. I sent her a few photos and general ideas. On the day of the wedding she arrived on time, with a thoughtful card and bottle of champagne, and provided makeup for my mother, sister, step-sister and myself. She was friendly, relaxed and efficient, and a genuine pleasure to have as our makeup artist.

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Kate! Thank you so much! Belinda is amazing - and I’m so so pleased- and what an adorable touch with the card and champagne:) I had no idea :) she’s a true gem !
  • Sydnee
    Sydnee M. Married on 10/23/2021

They were amazing!!

Amy was amazing!!! Amy did all my hair trials and her and Tina came and did all the hair for my wedding. Everyone loved their hair!! They were super fun and friendly to be around!!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you so so much!! We hope you had an amazing day! They had so much fun with you as well! We appreciate your kind words
    Emily B. Married on 10/15/2021

the team from KimJBeauty did a wonderful job

I booked KimJBeauty to do my hair and makeup for my small wedding. Vanessa did my hair and Cate did my makeup. I looked great all day long and they gave me exactly what I asked for. They arrived on location early and we even finished ahead of schedule. I could not have asked for a better team on my special day.

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Emily!!!! Thank you so so much!!! The pictures are beautiful!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ Thank you so much for trusting us
  • Jessica
    Jessica H. Married on 10/09/2021

Perfect team, for my perfect day

Where to even begin.. First and foremost, the entire group was AMAZING. From the first conversation I had with Kim and team, all the way through my wedding day. It was a pleasure to work with them! Violet did an amazing job making sure all of my girls had their own, unique hairstyle, but still ensured everything looked cohesive. Then, Cate worked her magic to capture all the girls makeup visions and truly made everyone look stunning. I also had the pleasure of having Cate do my hair and makeup, and oh my goodness. What a treat! I wanted to make sure my makeup wasn’t too much outside of my comfort zone, but I still wanted to elevate my look for such a special day. She totally nailed it. I felt absolutely beautiful and owe it all to this amazing team! 💜

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Jessica!! Omgoodness! You all look amazing!!!
    Ty ty for such an amazing review !!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ We wish you all the best!
    Sarah S. Married on 10/09/2021

Amazing Experience!

Kim J Beauty provided us with the most amazing hair and makeup service! I had the pleasure of having Kim do our hair and Alex do our makeup! Kim really listened to my requests for hair and makeup and went above and beyond to make everything perfect! There was 7 bridesmaids, a flower girl, and the bride receiving hair and makeup, everyone look beautiful. I could not be happier with Kim and Alex! I am so thankful for their kindness and attention to detail! I was a very happy Bride!
    Sarah G. Married on 10/07/2021

Absolutely Incredible!

Kim and her team were so helpful! Tina did an incredible job with everyone’s hair and makeup, and made sure we had plenty of time to spare. Everyone was so nice and went above and beyond to make our day special. Thank you!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Sarah!!! Awhhh I can’t thank you enough! :) I heard all about your amazing wedding and how beautiful you looked ! Send pictures for sure !

Kim
  • Kylie
    Kylie B. Married on 10/02/2021

Amazing experience and product

Finding Kim J Beauty was the best thing I could have done :)! Kim was not available on the day of my wedding however was able to recommend the appropriate one of her artists based on pictures I shared. She was responsive through the whole process and went beyond my expectation in making sure all was going smooth and I was happy. Nicole did the makeup for our wedding and WOW! Each and every girl was so pleased and I do not think it could have been any better. I do not typically get my makeup done and was hesitant although would do it all over again in a heartbeat :)! It lasted all day without flaw and I felt so beautiful that day. Thank you will never be enough Nicole. I am so happy you were part of our wedding day.
    Jennifer L. Married on 10/02/2021

Dream Wedding Come True

Kim and her partners were so fun to work with! The ladies all showed up on time, and made everyone feel so comfortable right away. We had so much fun having them do our make-up and hair. We had 14 girls and they got everyone done with enough time to do finishing touches and plenty of time for "getting ready" photos. Our wedding was absolutely perfect, and everyone was so happy with their hair and makeup! Not to mention it literally stayed on all night! Amazing work.
  • Devanie
    Devanie H. Married on 10/02/2021

Excellent Choice!

Kim J Beauty was a great choice! I was worried about selecting a a hair and make up vendor because I wanted a natural and clean look and in previous weddings in which I've been a bridesmaid, I've felt overdone and fake. I loved the style I saw on Kim's website.

Kim was so responsive and helpful throughout the entire process. I had to reschedule a trial and then also scheduled an additional trial (not because the first one went poorly, but because I wanted to try another look) and she was incredibly kind and accommodating.

Katelin did the hair and make up for my wedding and it was beautiful, it was exactly what I was looking for! They also stayed on schedule perfectly, I had been told that the HMU portion of the day can be stressful and I found it to be so relaxing. Highly recommend!
  • Kelly
    Kelly S. Married on 09/28/2021

Amazing—more than I could’ve dreamed!

Chaundra was my stylist and I didn’t really know exactly what I wanted for my wedding hair and make up. I told her kind of what I wanted showed her picture examples. I was nervous. I had no idea. AND. SHE. NAILED IT!! She asked questions as she went with my hair and showed me as she went and I got exactly what I wanted!! 100/10 amazing!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Thank you Kelly!!!! The pictures look amazing! Thank you for sending them! Chaudra did an amazing job!
  • Emily
    Emily R. Married on 09/27/2021

Amazing, would highly recommend

Kim made the entire process so easy, and she was very responsive and flexible with our needs. Cate did hair and makeup for my wedding, and we couldn't have been happier. Cate was very friendly and fun to chat with while she worked. Would definitely use Kim's services again.
  • Ashlie
    Ashlie L. Married on 09/19/2021

Wonderful Experience

2020 Covid bride here! I had booked Kim for myself and my bridal party for our wedding in October and every step of the way she was easy to communicate with, took a real effort to understand my vision for our day, and answered all my random questions lol! In the end we rescheduled our wedding to 2021 and she was so kind and worked with us to still be able to take care of us on the new wedding date! GREAT vendor!!!
  • Liana
    Liana J. Married on 09/19/2021

Highly Recommend!

Kim and Madison were both amazing! I do not typically wear a lot of makeup and was pretty nervous about getting my makeup professionally done. But Madison listened to exactly what I wanted and created a really natural look that allowed me to feel and look like myself. She also did a really beautiful job on my hair, which held up all day/night. Overall, I would highly recommend KimJBeauty. It was by far the most cost effective option I could find for a small wedding party and they did a really beautiful job.
    Tiffany S. Married on 09/16/2021

Kim is awesome!!!

Kim was fantastic to work with! My husband and I eloped in Wyoming this past fall and she traveled out of her way to do my hair and makeup for me! She was awesome communication wise from the start, and did such an amazing job! She is so good at what she does and she keeps you true to yourself! Highly recommend her!!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Tiffany!!! Thank you thank you !!! I had so much fun! You two made a long drive worth every minute!
  • Danielle
    Danielle P. Married on 09/16/2021

An Unforgettable Experience

My husband and I had a wonderful experience getting married and we’d like to say thank to all of our vendors! Kim and Tina, especially. They were a wonderful team that was not only personable and fun, but professional and efficient! Kim and Tina helped create the look I envisioned perfectly, while also going above and beyond! I couldn’t thank them enough! I would 110% recommend! Thank you so very much ladies! Danielle and Morgan

Kim J Beauty's reply:

OMGoodness!!! Thank you so so much! I loved getting to know you :) You are completely the best! I can't thank you enough for your kind words
    Jennifer Married on 09/13/2021

Perfect Hair and Makeup

I loved working with Cate from Kim J beauty. She achieved the exact look I wanted for my elopement and we had the best time chatting while she helped me get ready. Cannot recommend enough!

Kim J Beauty's reply:

Jennifer!!! Thank you so so much! Cate told me all about your wedding and all the details were magical! Send pictures for sure!