Leanne Marie Glamour Studio

Aurora, CO View map Visit website

Leanne Marie Glamour Studio is a wedding beauty service based in Aurora, Colorado. Liana and Marina are a professional hair and makeup duo who strive to enhance their clients’ natural beauty and confidence. With a lifelong passion for makeup, Liana loves being creative and was a graphic designer before establishing her beauty business. Marina studied hairstyling at some of the top beauty institutions in Europe and strives to incorporate European elegance into each client’s look.

Leanne Marie Glamour Studio offers both in-salon and on-site beauty services to help prepare each client for their special day. Their wedding package includes both hair and makeup, as well as consultations so clients can discuss their vision. For those who wish to sample looks before the celebration, this dynamic duo can provide trial services. Members of the wedding party can also avail of hair and makeup to feel pampered for the event.

What is the base price for blowouts for brides?

$80

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides?

$50

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$50

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?

$75

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$60

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$140

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$80

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$150

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$15

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$50

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup

Message vendor

• Katie
    Katie M. Married on 09/04/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

These ladies will help you look STUNNING on your big day!

Liana and Marina did an absolutely incredible job with everyone's hair and makeup! Here is how they stood out:
    1. Liana and Marina are experts in their craft. They did an amazing job with a variety of hair styles, skin tones, and makeup styles. All my bridesmaids, my mom, and I felt like a million bucks because of Liana and Marina's expertise!
    2. I last-minute wanted to do a hair and makeup trial with my maid of honor, and Liana and Marina were able to squeeze me in. They did it on a day where they already did a wedding earlier that day, so it meant a lot that they took the time for us!
    3. They provided us with an emergency makeup kit in case there were any disasters. However, they did such a good job applying the makeup that it stayed on perfectly all night and we didn't need to use the kit!
    4. I don't usually wear any makeup or wear my hair styled, and Liana and Marina were so helpful in helping me pick out styles for both. They also gave some great skin care recommendations that helped everyone's skin glow on the wedding day!
    5. The makeup was a perfect balance of looking great without being too much. It turned out amazing both in photos and in person!

I would hands-down recommend Liana and Marina for any wedding or special occasion. They helped me feel the most beautiful I've ever felt, by far!
  • Brooke
    Brooke Married on 06/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Beautiful hair and make up!

I got married in Breckenridge and it was so nice to have our hair and make up service come to us (for a reasonable travel fee). My make up lasted all day and I absolutely loved my hair. I asked for “soft glam” at my make up trial and realized that was a little too much for me, so on the wedding day I asked for it to be a little more toned down and natural and I absolutely loved it - felt like myself and so beautiful. You will get great service for a great price if you book them!
    Rachel J. Married on 05/07/2022

All the hair dreams 🤩

I found Marina on Instagram while searching out a particular hairstyle: Old Hollywood Glam Waves. Before booking her for my wedding, I flew to Denver for a trial (I highly recommend doing this, ladies!), where we realized that my hair was too short and maybe a bit too thin to get the look I wanted. Regardless, I knew that with some hair extensions, she could accomplish the style I was hoping for! On the day of, Marina styled my hair with my purchased Bellami hair extensions, and she knocked it out of the park! I've gotten so many compliments and could not have asked for a better experience! Thank you so much, Marina! You truly made my wedding hair dreams come true!

Note: Leanne was unavailable on my wedding day, so I am only reviewing Marina here. :)
  • illustration stars

5.0 out of 5 rating , 76 Reviews
· Wedding Photographers

7615 South Quantock Court Aurora, CO, 80016
7202998700
Location of (Leanne Marie Glamour Studio)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding