Denver Lighting and DJ Services

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,750 Most Popular Price

We're Denver Lighting and DJ Services, an entertainment company which specializes in providing Wedding DJ/MC services, and a variety of Lighting/Decor options tailored to fit any modern wedding vision you may have. Our primary goal is to create a fun, memorable, and personalized experience that will leave your guests talking about your wedding for years!

Starting at Ceremony, we will be leaving a huge impact on your wedding day. Your guests will LOVE being able to hear every word the officiant says; Hearing your personalized vows, paired with your sniffles and staggered breaths will help every guest be intimately involved in your unique moment. We'll play your most cherished songs at just the right moment, tying together the entire Ceremony into a beautiful and unforgettable celebration.

We want you, our Brides and Grooms, to be able to relax and enjoy your wedding (It goes by quicker than you think!). Allow us to run the show and bring all of your details to life. We'll guide your wedding through Cocktail Hour, Dinner, Toasts, First Dances, and more! And of course, this leads us to the dance party....

Can you imagine a room full of every important person you've ever met? Now can you picture them all on the same dance floor, with the lights down low and the speakers turned up, playing your favorite songs? That's what your wedding reception should be like. We want to help you throw the coolest reception anyone has ever been to! Through the use of your customized dance playlist, and beautiful lighting, we'll create an environment which encourages people to lower their inhibitions and raise the roof! Your shy friends will never stop thanking you.

See you on the dance floor!

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$1,200

What is included in the starting price?

Travel Expenses
Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,750

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Travel Expenses

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$150

What music genres do you specialize in?

Club
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Do-Not-Play List
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Projector
Uplighting

Summer M. Married on 12/30/2021

Very nice / reliable

Did a great job at our wedding and was very sweet and communicative in the process leading up to our special day
  • Jamie
    Jamie H. Married on 11/13/2021

The best wedding DJ ever!

Do you want to have an amazing wedding? Then we suggest you hire Kevin! It's the truth - after serving as a wedding MC for more than one friend, I knew that I didn't want a guest to have to do that and I knew that I wanted wonderful music that really reflected us as a couple. Kevin was so professional and really took the time to get to know us, and as a same-sex female couple we did have some specific requests about the overall tone and type of music. It was very important to my wife that everyone knew what to expect and what was happening when, and he did a terrific job making sure our evening flowed perfectly. The lighting he brought also added to much to our whole evening. I've watched friends agonize over playlists, and I have to say it was so amazing to just outline genres and artists we liked for different sections of our evening and let Kevin run with it. Music was a big deal to me, and I have to say that we received the most compliments from guests about how awesome the music was! Everything from the cocktail hour songs that were fun but didn't overpower the conversation, to the classic romantic songs throughout dinner, to the super fun (mostly 80's) dance party. Every moment of our special night had the perfect soundtrack, and I couldn't have asked for a better experience!
    Portia Married on 09/25/2021

Amazing! Kevin was the perfect choice choice.

Kevin was amazing! He’s incredibly thorough and considers every single detail of your big day. We had a remote wedding at our family ranch and Kevin travelled hours to provide dj and lighting services. We couldn’t have found a better DJ or lighting service for our wedding

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

Team

Kevin Rauth
Kevin Rauth
Owner and Operator

Working in my career as a Wedding DJ/MC and Lighting Designer is something I wouldn't trade for the world. Weddings give me an ongoing outlet to express my musical/visual passions. To put it simply, I will make your wedding look AND sound amazing! It is such a pleasure for me to be the source of fun and happiness at your wedding.

In my free time, catch me in the mountains snowboarding or hiking. I also love to eat yummy and exotic foods, and exploring new places. I can't get enough of concerts and live music. My favorite venue is definetly Red Rocks!

Thomas  Arnot
Thomas Arnot
DJ/MC

I'm Thomas! I'm an Outdoorsman at heart and appreciate the fresh air. Colorado is the perfect place for me to hike, snowboard, and drink fancy beers. My love for DJing stems from my early years in radio. I've always found a need to be around music. For the last 19 years, I've been having a blast playing all kinds of music for an uncountable amount of weddings and events. I love DJing at weddings more than on the radio because I can see the effect the music I play has on people! MCing is something I find very fun, however, the dance party is where I really shine.

Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80014
720-788-9389
Location of (Denver Lighting and DJ Services)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding