Denver, Colorado, Denver, CO 80014 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 10
  • Pricing
  • Meet the Team

About Denver Lighting and DJ Services

Based in Denver, Colorado, Denver Lighting and DJ Services will work to add a fun, energetic atmosphere to any couple’s wedding. Owner and operator Kevin Rauth has dedicated his company to exclusively serve nuptial events, and has curated their services to suit the happy couple’s needs. He and his team of fellow talented DJs will work with you closely from your first consultation to help you achieve your dream theme.

Denver Lighting and DJ Services only books one event per day, to ensure their couples get the high-quality treatment they deserve. Microphones, projectors, and their state-of-the-art sound system will be provided, to ensure your vows, grand entrance, and speeches will carry through the entire event space. During your consultation, they will discuss your favorite songs, ideal aesthetic, and number of guests to decide which equipment will best suit your reception.

Other Services

Along with their joy-inducing setlists, Denver Lighting and DJ Services can also provide various types of lighting, including string lights, uplighting, and large marquee letters. Their options for drapery and backdrop design are available to add depth and elegance at any indoor venue. Whether you’re having an intimate gathering or large, extravagant celebration, this team of specialists will strive to have all your guests on the dance floor.

Follow Denver Lighting and DJ Services on

5 Reviews for Denver Lighting and DJ Services

• Madeline

Madeline D. · Married on 09/08/2020

Thanks Kevin!

We were very pleased with Kevin and his skills. He played everything we requested and was super flexible with last minute changes/requests. Kevin was super respectful and very eager to help make our day amazing. You could tell how much he enjoys his job. He even gave us a sweet gift after our wedding, thanks Kevin!

Sent on 01/04/2021

Denver Lighting and DJ Services's reply:

It was so fun getting to meet your friends and family! I also enjoyed learning about Nebraska.

I'm glad we didn't let 2020 ruin our good time! Glad we pulled together and created an amazing wedding. Great work, team!

Stay in touch. Come back to Colorado soon, there is so much to see!
  • KC Drez

Kc Drez · Married on 10/05/2019

Fantastic All Around

Kevin is an amazing DJ! From the moment we met Kevin, we were sure we wanted him to be the DJ at our wedding and sure enough, he was fantastic! Professional and kind from the very beginning, Kevin was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process of planning a wedding. He even came and set up his equipment at a more convenient time for us and then returned later to begin DJing for no extra charge. He has a fantastic questionnaire that you go through and answer questions so he can be sure nothing gets missed at your event. I loved that and felt it was very thorough. At the wedding he made sure everything went so smoothly! We had a friend in a t-rex costume chase in our bridal party and Kevin really made the moment shine - he was hilarious and so well timed! He was fun and delightful on the microphone and when the dancing started, he definitely kept the party going! There wasn’t a single moment the dance floor was empty! Also the lighting looked fantastic! I wasn’t really sure what to expect with that (I’ve never really thought about lighting a wedding reception before) so we let Kevin pick the colors and he did such a fantastic job - the church looked even more stunning thanks to the lighting. I would highly, highly recommend Denver Lighting and DJ Services! Thank you so much Kevin for helping to make our wedding day one I'll always cherish!

Sent on 12/28/2020

Denver Lighting and DJ Services's reply:

Hey K.C!

You've made my day with these kind words! I'm so glad I met you guys! I've been following your story on Instagram and am so excited to hear that you two are pregnant.

I hope we get to party again in the years to come. I'm sure there will be plenty of reasons to celebrate!

Denver Lighting and DJ Services Pricing

Denver Lighting and DJ Services Price Rates

Denver Lighting and DJ Services FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?
    $ 1500
  • What is included in the starting price?
    Travel Expenses
    Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 1750
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?
    Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting?
    $ 150
  • What music genres do you specialize in?
    Club
    Pop
    R&B/Soul
    Rock
    Top 40
  • What services do you offer?
    Do-Not-Play List
    One Event Per Day
    Video Projection
  • What additional equipment do you offer?
    Projector
    Uplighting

Team of Denver Lighting and DJ Services

Kevin Rauth

Kevin Rauth

Owner and Operator

Working in my career as a Wedding DJ/MC and Lighting Designer is something I wouldn't trade for the world. Weddings give me an ongoing outlet to express my musical/visual passions. To put it simply, I will make your wedding look AND sound amazing! It is such a pleasure for me to be the source of fun and happiness at your wedding.

In my free time, catch me in the mountains snowboarding or hiking. I also love to eat yummy and exotic foods, and exploring new places. I can't get enough of concerts and live music. My favorite venue is definetly Red Rocks!

+ More Details
- Less Details
Thomas  Arnot

Thomas Arnot

DJ/MC

I'm Thomas! I'm an Outdoorsman at heart and appreciate the outdoors. Colorado is the perfect place for me to hike, snowboard, and drink fancy beers. My love for DJing stems from my early years in radio. I've always found a need to be around music. For the last 19 years, I've been having a blast playing all kinds of music for an uncountable amount of weddings and events. I love DJing at weddings more than on the radio because I can see the effect the music I play has on people! MCing is something I find very fun, however, the dance party is where I really shine.

+ More Details
- Less Details

• Denver, Colorado Denver, CO, 80014 See on map
    720-788-9389 (Phone number)
    Location of (Denver Lighting and DJ Services)