www.srodj.com, Denver, CO 80224 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 9
  • Pricing

About Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik

Elegance...Quality...Service...Standing Room Only DJ Company is Jay Kacik, a full-time wedding disc jockey highly recommended throughout Colorado. Professionalism and peace of mind for your wedding day.

303-931-4740

Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik  7
  • Kristen

Kristen · Getting married on 01/19/2019

Master of Ceremonies

Jay really is a Master of ceremonies and we could not be more thrilled with his attention to detail. From the very beginning, Jay made a point to understand us, our taste in music, and our musical vibe not only for the ceremony and cocktail hour, but also for the reception.
    We live in Atlanta and Jay was more than willing to accommodate our schedule to speak on the phone and go through our day song by song. We had several extra touches we wanted with certain music, and Jay would listen to our thoughts and then email us snippets of music to make sure that he understood what we wanted. We cannot say enough about his attention to detail and his sincere desire to make our day everything we wanted it to be.

My biggest concern was everything flowing smoothly from one event and song to the next, without any dead space in between. Jay was excellent! As I said, he really is a master of ceremonies. He took care of everyone having a microphone when they needed to in order to have toasts, special songs played for certain people, and followed the vibe of the crowd to play songs that kept people on their feet all night. We also provided Jay a list of songs that we do not like and did not want played at our reception regardless if our guest requested them. Jay respected our wishes because we had a couple of guest tell us they requested a song that was on our “do not play list“. We appreciate Jay so much and could not be more thrilled.

Andrew · Married on 10/01/2018

Hiring Jay was the right chose. We originally were not planning to hire a DJ for our wedding and we were fine with that. As the wedding drew closer thing began to pop up that made me question that choice. Our original venue unfortunately burned down a few months before our wedding. Most people would be mortified but it turned out to be a blessing in disguise. As we scrambled to find a new venue, caters, cakes etc. I was now convinced I needed help and I reached out to Jay who I had gotten a quote from when we originally began the wedding planning process. Jay spent lots of time on the phone with me working through every single detail. He is professional, and well organized. He asks questions I would have never thought to even think about. I often didn’t know how to answer the questions because I had never even been to a wedding before my own, so I was lost. But Jay saved the day in every aspect. I can tell you that if you are looking for someone to make your day seamless and effortless please look into Jay Kacik at Standing Room Only.

Lanie · Married on 08/18/2018

Jay is truly a remarkable guy! He was such an integral part in planning our wedding! Jay was one of the first venors I spoke with. He suggested wonderful vendors for all of our other wedding needs, he suggested activities, and any other information we needed! He made our wedding day so special, relaxed and fun! I'm so thankful we picked Jay to be our DJ! I highly recommend using Jay! You won't be disappointed!

Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik Pricing

Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik Price Rates

Standing Room Only, Jay Kacik FAQ

• What music genres do you specialize in? Electronic, Hip Hop, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• Create & Capture Photobooth
    Create & Capture Photobooth Photo Booths

If you're looking for a DJ, I would highly recommend Jay at Standing Room Only. His equipment is top of the line, and he is incredibly professional, experienced, and fun!

• Jubilations Catering
    Jubilations Catering Wedding Caterers

Jay truly allows all of your guests to enjoy the entire evening. There is never a dull moment with all of the amazing music choices.

• Colorado Rose Cake Company
    Colorado Rose Cake Company Wedding Cakes

Absolutely one of the best DJs out there to make your weddding reception rock all night. He knows what he's doing and does it well.

• www.srodj.com Denver, CO 80224 See on map