Plated, Buffet, Stations, Family Style

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Jubilations Catering

The food all your guests will be talking about!

It is important to select a caterer with experience and a reputation for quality. Jubilations Catering is just that caterer! Jubilations opened in Boulder, Colorado in 1991 with one goal in mind - to provide exceptionally fresh and tasteful food at competitive prices served by a professional and friendly staff.

In 2006, we expanded our operations into Estes Park, Colorado opening the Bristlecone Inn and installing a commercial kitchen. We can now serve the front range - from Broomfield to Longmont to Estes Park with our outstanding cuisine. In addition, we can host small weddings and private events onsite at our inn.

As a full-service caterer, Jubilations will customize your menus, assist with rentals, provide wait staff, bartenders and provide consultation services prior to your event. Our banquet captains will insure every detail has been discussed and executed the day of your event. Will your event be stand-up or sit-down? Will the food be served plated or buffet style? How much food should you order? Rely on our expert advice to help you plan an event that reflects your taste, style and budget.

Once you have reviewed these menus, please give us a call to arrange for a private consultation. Bring your list of questions and we'll discuss them all! We look forward to providing the catering and staff to make your event a success.

Sincerely,

No Pork (1)
Nut Free (1)
Organic (1)
Chairs (1)

I appreciated Jubilations and the effort that your employees gave to my daughter’s wedding. The food was wonderfully presented and taste delicious. Everybody was so excited for breakfast for dinner. I was especially impressed with how fluffy the eggs were, how crispy and hearty the bacon was and how satisfying everybody seems to be with their meal. Then on top of that, your employees were top notch serving with a smile gracious and happy with us. I especially remember one employee encouraging me to let her take my plate as I walk down the stairs to be careful with my gown. I’ve never experienced being served by catering company before and I know we gave you lots of questions and concerns at the beginning of this planning. Izzie was so patient with me and gave me an informative proposal that details our conversation and made feel confident in our decision. So I just want to say it was worth every penny thank you very much.
Blessings,
Anna Orrino

Profile Picture Anna, 2/2/18, 1 Review
Category: Catering

Jubilation’s Catering was the absolute cherry on the top of our wedding day! Izzie was so amazing to work with, and we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable working with her, from the very beginning of our tasting. Izzie was very responsive to all of my nagging emails…as I was the type of bride that would email questions whenever they popped into my head! Izzie also worked with us with a few of the dietary restrictions of our guests that we had…and it was so easy to figure out, and not a hassle at all! We had SO MANY compliments on the food! A few of our guests actually own a feed lot in South Dakota, so they know beef…and they said the Slow Roasted Beef Sirloin was the best beef they’ve ever had! We also had the Herb and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken, and that was so delicious! The appetizers were wonderful, as well. We got rave reviews for the Buffalo Chicken Dip, and the Lost Antler Elk Sausage. I would hands-down recommend Jubilation’s to anyone looking for a stress-free caterer for their wedding…and the food will be amazing, as well!

Profile Picture Shannon, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Catering
Services Used: American, Cocktail Reception, Plated, Server(s), Tastings, Clean Up, Delivery, Set Up, Gluten Free, Vegan, Vegetarian

We used Jubilations Catering for our wedding in September 2017 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau. From our tasting to our wedding day, Jubilations delivered fabulous food, professionalism, and outstanding customer service. Izzie, Sandy, and Staff did a wonderful job answering all our questions quickly and thoroughly. Jubilations catered our cocktail hour and buffet meal, setup an outdoor smore’s bar, and provided pizza as a late-night snack for our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing! The staff was incredibly courteous to all our guests; they even boxed up a small plate of food for my husband and I to eat in our honeymoon suite! The food options are affordable, and Jubilations Staff took all the stress away for my husband and me. Thank you, Jubilations Catering, for everything. I highly recommend Jubilations Catering for any wedding or special occasion!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/29/17, 1 Review

19 Photos

Jubilations Catering

19 Photos

5 ENDORSEMENTS
Having worked with Jubilations Catering nine times this year (2017), we are very familiar with their friendliness, professionalism, and commitment to quality! Personally, I highly recommend their herb and goat cheese stuffed chicken! (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

I've known Sandy and her team for many years and it's always a joy to partner with her at a wedding. She is one of the finest caterers in the state, and always goes above and beyond for her clients. Highly recommended!!

Yummy food and lovely service. You will love them.

Estes Park's only full service, local caterer. These guys are top notch as well. Great food, great service, always have plenty of staff, and they are really nice people. You can't go wrong with Jubilations!

Jubliations Catering is one of my favorite catering companies. They are professional and wonderful to deal with and the food is excellent! If you are looking for a great catering company, look no further than Jubliations.

Events