12745 Yates St., Broomfield, CO 80020 Map · Phone number

About Top Hat Entertainment

"Flawless From Formal to Fun" Top Hat Entertainment is owned and operated by Larry Nosbish. I am an award winning, unique & one of a kind DJ service. Pro Audio Bose sound system and high tech lighting. Ceremony sound service available. Up Lighting & Monogram lighting available. Highly referred by many wedding vendors, venues and past clients. Voted best of The Knot weddings. Nominated the past 6 years on Denver's Channel 7's A-list - Best Wedding DJ categorey. Call for more information and a no hassle quote.

myself
IMG1134
IMG0155
IMG0851
Top Hat Entertainment
Optional Fog Grand Entrance (Free)
Optional Fog Grand Entrance (Free)
img1256

Top Hat Entertainment 3
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful DJ

Larry is just so wonderful! He is truly amazing at what he does and it’s clear that he loves doing it! He was so responsive and very helpful during our planning meeting, and he really followed our song list! We were so happy with the music choices all night and had an absolute blast at our reception. His sweet gesture of playing back some our vows to each other during a slow song also had me sobbing. Larry is such a genuine and caring guy and a wonderful DJ. He was our absolute favorite vendor to work with and we can’t recommend him highly enough!

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I had a great time at our wedding. Larry was wonderful to work with and gave us a lot of information and helped us with our vision. Everyone said how great our reception was and the dance floor always had someone on it. Highly recommend Larry.

Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2018

Larry! I smile just thinking about how amazing he made our wedding day. He was absolute perfection to work with. My (now) husband and I were pretty particular about music selections for the ceremony and reception and Larry was so accommodating and made our dreams come true. He is such a gem and had our dance floor full THE ENTIRE TIME. I read that in a lot of the other reviews about Larry, but wasn't sure if it was true. Let me tell you, he knows how to read a room and put the music on that will get EVERYONE dancing, young and old. People were coming up to me and telling me how much they loved "Lar", everyone felt like he was a member of the family. He truly made our day special and we will never forget him! Thank you, Larry!

Top Hat Entertainment FAQ

• What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Disco Ball, MC, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Disco Ball, Sound/PA System, MC, Microphones
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 200.00
  • What services do you offer? Liability Insurance

• Events@5280
    Events@5280 Wedding Planners

Working with Top Hat is amazing! He's so fun, and such a classy guy. As a wedding planner, he made the whole day so fun for my bride. I highly recommend him.

• Jubilations Catering
    Jubilations Catering Wedding Caterers

Larry gets everyone up and on their feet! The array of music truly captures all tastes

• EJ Dilley Photography
    EJ Dilley Photography Wedding Photographers

I worked with Larry at a wedding in Lyons. He was a great emcee and an excellent communicator with the vendors.

• 12745 Yates St. Broomfield, CO 80020 See on map