Top Hat Entertainment Reviews

183 Top Hat Entertainment Reviews
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Wonderful DJ

Larry is just so wonderful! He is truly amazing at what he does and it’s clear that he loves doing it! He was so responsive and very helpful during our planning meeting, and he really followed our song list! We were so happy with the music choices all night and had an absolute blast at our reception. His sweet gesture of playing back some our vows to each other during a slow song also had me sobbing. Larry is such a genuine and caring guy and a wonderful DJ. He was our absolute favorite vendor to work with and we can’t recommend him highly enough!

Lindsay · Married on 09/22/2018

My husband and I had a great time at our wedding. Larry was wonderful to work with and gave us a lot of information and helped us with our vision. Everyone said how great our reception was and the dance floor always had someone on it. Highly recommend Larry.

Jasmine · Married on 09/21/2018

Larry! I smile just thinking about how amazing he made our wedding day. He was absolute perfection to work with. My (now) husband and I were pretty particular about music selections for the ceremony and reception and Larry was so accommodating and made our dreams come true. He is such a gem and had our dance floor full THE ENTIRE TIME. I read that in a lot of the other reviews about Larry, but wasn't sure if it was true. Let me tell you, he knows how to read a room and put the music on that will get EVERYONE dancing, young and old. People were coming up to me and telling me how much they loved "Lar", everyone felt like he was a member of the family. He truly made our day special and we will never forget him! Thank you, Larry!

Rebecca · Married on 08/25/2018

Larry was so nice to work with. He was responsive when I had questions, kind to all of our guests, had great recommendations and communicated with the venue over logistics that I didn't have knowledge of. I would highly recommend including him in your big day.

Cailin · Married on 08/18/2018

Larry was fantastic! He had the perfect announcer voice and his song choice was perfect! He kep they party going and everyone loved it!

Bob · Married on 08/09/2018

Fantastic DJ! He was really helpful throughout the whole process and very accommodating.

Dana · Married on 08/04/2018

Larry was absolutely amazing! He was dedicated to the event and showed this by having a pre-wedding meeting and then following up with any additional questions he may have had. He was flexible with changes and extremely knowledgable about song choices, length, etc. He was my favorite vendor to work with as his communication and responsiveness were both speedy and accommodating to any questions I had along the way. Larry has a welcoming and upbeat personality. He brought life to the party!

Hannah · Married on 08/04/2018

Larry was entirely professional, efficient, and was at the core of making the evening go smoothly. He coordinated with all of the other vendors and people speaking/singing at the wedding, which was truly so helpful and ensured everything came together perfectly. He is very experienced and worth every dime, choose him for your wedding!

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 07/28/2018

The RIGHT choice!

We hired Larry because we wanted someone with excellent reviews who we could trust to make our day fun and stress-free. He was definitely the right choice!

Let me start by saying my husband and I didn't really know what we wanted AT ALL, and Larry was EXCELLENT at helping us figure it out! From day one he was patient, kind, friendly, and super accommodating.

On our wedding day he did the ceremony and reception, and he was excellent. The sound quality was great (even outside) and the entire evening flowed smoothly and seamlessly. He's a great MC and really knows how to direct the flow of an event, and during the dancing he read the crowd very well. Our guests had a great time, and it's largely due to Larry :)

I would recommend him to anyone who wants an experienced DJ who can handle the night for you.

Leslie · Married on 07/16/2018

DJ Larry was incredible. He was helpful, kind, always communicative and listened to our requests, and he was incredibly fun and kept the night going smoothly! We would choose him again if we had to do the night over.

Candice · Married on 07/07/2018

If you're looking for someone who is professional, organized, and will keep a party going, look no further! We met with Larry once before the wedding and we walked away from that meeting feeling as if we were going to be in great hands. Turns out, we were right. Larry showed up on time and set up without needing any direction. He provided the music for our entire event from start to finish, kept our wedding and reception on schedule, and created a play list that kept people on the dance floor all night long. Seriously, Larry is the best!

Kim · Married on 06/30/2018

Larry did an amazing job! We met with him beforehand to go over details which put my mind at ease because I knew I wouldn’t have to worry. The music and lighting during our reception set the stage for a perfect evening. Our guests were dancing the entire night! Everyone had so much fun. I can’t praise him enough.

Top Hat Entertainment 1
    Top Hat Entertainment 2
    Top Hat Entertainment 3

Cassie · Married on 06/29/2018

Hands down, Larry was absolutely amazing. I would book him for every event I could.

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Larry is the absolute best! Two weeks later and we are still getting compliments on how great the DJ was. He kept the entire ceremony and reception running smoothly and on time without feeling rushed into moving on to the next step. He played all of the best songs while taking requests and inserting a few jokes which the guests loved. I would book Larry every chance I could!

Christine · Married on 06/22/2018

Absolutely wonderful and top notch service and quality. Best of the best!! You will not be disappointed hiring Larry as your DJ. :)

Shelby · Married on 06/17/2018

Larry was amazing with the music and flow of everything! He made sure to keep things going if anything got slow and checked with me along the way! I would recommend him to anyone. He was awesome!!

Cassie · Married on 06/15/2018

Larry was great to work with!! So many guests complimented the music choices- most notably that there was music for every age group. Lastly, his professionalism and experience is unparalleled. I absolutely recommend Larry Nobish (Top Hat Entertainment).

Sam · Married on 06/15/2018

Thank you, Larry, for everything you did to help our wedding day be as perfect as it could be! Everyone was so impressed and had the best time dancing. You also helped us so much with coordinating the day of, which was so smooth. I never felt rushed to do the next thing, yet Larry had a plan the entire time to progress the reception along.

Rachel · Married on 06/02/2018

I am so happy that we chose Larry with Top Hat Entertainment as our DJ. We had a great feeling after meeting with him the first time, and I'm glad we went with our gut! The planning process was very easy, and he was able to incorporate every song we wanted, including cutting songs down for our first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance because they were too long. Everyone had a BLAST dancing the night away at the reception, and most of the party was on the dance floor all night.

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Oh my goodness I cannot say enough about Larry! He was an amazing wedding DJ! Not only did he keep our guests entertained all night long but he thought of things we never would have caught! He also edited a song for us for a bridal party dance and it was perfect! There truly is no other DJ like him. I did tons of research before hiring one and we were so incredibly happy with our choice every step of the way! Thank you so much Larry. You're the real greatest showman :)

• Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2018

Larry was amazing. He was super easy to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor. We used him for the ceremony, reception, and as our emcee. He kept us on track and the evening flowed smoothly and timely. He recorded our vows and played them over a song later and it brought me to tears, one of my favorite moments of the night.

Casey · Married on 04/28/2018

Larry was the absolute best from start to finish. He met every need that we asked for. He was also very timely in getting back to us with our questions. Best in the business!!

Alex · Married on 01/06/2018

Larry was one of the absolute best parts of our wedding! He was funny, engaging, and kept everything upbeat and on track. Just one example of how amazing he is: we had forgotten to tell him about the shoe game we wanted to play during the reception, so I was prepared to just skip it but my husband was insistent. In the middle of dinner, he goes up to Larry and hands him the list of questions. Larry hosted the game without blinking and sounded like he had rehearsed it a million times, even though he had only been made aware of it 30 minutes before!
    My guests also raved about the selection of music during the party. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making our wedding extra special, Larry!

Tony · Married on 10/28/2017

Larry made the entire process very easy including helping keep the wedding events coordinated and moving in a timely manner.

Megan · Married on 10/21/2017

Larry was professional and upbeat. He ensured our reception went along seamlessly and everyone had a great time.