171 Reviews for Top Hat Entertainment

Sound/PA System (25)
Uplighting (21)
Liability Insurance (7)
171 Top Hat Entertainment Reviews

Larry did an amazing job! We met with him beforehand to go over details which put my mind at ease because I knew I wouldn’t have to worry. The music and lighting during our reception set the stage for a perfect evening. Our guests were dancing the entire night! Everyone had so much fun. I can’t praise him enough.

Photo for Top Hat Entertainment Review - First Dance for Bride & Groom
Photo for Top Hat Entertainment Review - Father and Daughter Dance
Photo for Top Hat Entertainment Review - Dancing Junior Bridesmaid
Profile Picture Kim, 6/30/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Larry is the absolute best! Two weeks later and we are still getting compliments on how great the DJ was. He kept the entire ceremony and reception running smoothly and on time without feeling rushed into moving on to the next step. He played all of the best songs while taking requests and inserting a few jokes which the guests loved. I would book Larry every chance I could!

Profile Picture Cassandra, 6/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Absolutely wonderful and top notch service and quality. Best of the best!! You will not be disappointed hiring Larry as your DJ. :)

Profile Picture Christine, 6/22/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was amazing with the music and flow of everything! He made sure to keep things going if anything got slow and checked with me along the way! I would recommend him to anyone. He was awesome!!

Profile Picture Shelby, 6/17/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was great to work with!! So many guests complimented the music choices- most notably that there was music for every age group. Lastly, his professionalism and experience is unparalleled. I absolutely recommend Larry Nobish (Top Hat Entertainment).

Profile Picture Cassie, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Thank you, Larry, for everything you did to help our wedding day be as perfect as it could be! Everyone was so impressed and had the best time dancing. You also helped us so much with coordinating the day of, which was so smooth. I never felt rushed to do the next thing, yet Larry had a plan the entire time to progress the reception along.

Profile Picture Sam, 6/15/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

I am so happy that we chose Larry with Top Hat Entertainment as our DJ. We had a great feeling after meeting with him the first time, and I'm glad we went with our gut! The planning process was very easy, and he was able to incorporate every song we wanted, including cutting songs down for our first dance, father-daughter dance, and mother-son dance because they were too long. Everyone had a BLAST dancing the night away at the reception, and most of the party was on the dance floor all night.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/2/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ

Oh my goodness I cannot say enough about Larry! He was an amazing wedding DJ! Not only did he keep our guests entertained all night long but he thought of things we never would have caught! He also edited a song for us for a bridal party dance and it was perfect! There truly is no other DJ like him. I did tons of research before hiring one and we were so incredibly happy with our choice every step of the way! Thank you so much Larry. You're the real greatest showman :)

Profile Picture Meg, 5/13/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry was amazing. He was super easy to work with and kept everyone on the dance floor. We used him for the ceremony, reception, and as our emcee. He kept us on track and the evening flowed smoothly and timely. He recorded our vows and played them over a song later and it brought me to tears, one of my favorite moments of the night.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones

Larry was the absolute best from start to finish. He met every need that we asked for. He was also very timely in getting back to us with our questions. Best in the business!!

Profile Picture Casey, 4/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was one of the absolute best parts of our wedding! He was funny, engaging, and kept everything upbeat and on track. Just one example of how amazing he is: we had forgotten to tell him about the shoe game we wanted to play during the reception, so I was prepared to just skip it but my husband was insistent. In the middle of dinner, he goes up to Larry and hands him the list of questions. Larry hosted the game without blinking and sounded like he had rehearsed it a million times, even though he had only been made aware of it 30 minutes before!
My guests also raved about the selection of music during the party. I would recommend him to anyone and everyone. Thank you for making our wedding extra special, Larry!

Profile Picture Alex, 1/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry made the entire process very easy including helping keep the wedding events coordinated and moving in a timely manner.

Profile Picture Tony, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was professional and upbeat. He ensured our reception went along seamlessly and everyone had a great time.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry is an exceptional DJ! He has the personality that the guests love and respond to. Larry made our day the best!

Profile Picture Tom, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was great! He played great music and the up-lighting added a really nice touch to our reception!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We loved having Larry as our DJ for our wedding! The uplighting was great and he did a fabulous job picking out songs for our reception!!

Profile Picture Leah, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

BEST DECISION I MADE! Larry was practically our wedding planner! We went over everything in such detail that the flow of everything couldn't have been more PERFECT! He went above and behind what was asked! Our wedding (on top a mountain in Estes Park) and reception (at our house in Loveland) was OUTSTANDING and Larry was a MASSIVE part of that! He played everything we asked and when we wanted and stayed as long as we wanted. He announced the wedding party like football players with lights and music and a fog machine like we wanted. He did the shoe game for us. He even incorporated our vows from the wedding into a song that he played during the reception, which was AWESOME! Then, he recorded the vow song and other memorable songs on a CD and mailed to us immediately. Everyone complimented on how AWESOME "The DJ" was! He really made people want to dance and have the time of their lives! Larry is an ABSOLUTE MUST for your wedding and reception!

Profile Picture Emily, 10/7/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance

Larry was excellent! A joy to work with. Very responsive to communications. He understands what is needed to help make a wedding and reception go smoothly and will work with you and your partner to come up with a plan. We met with him twice to discuss our wedding and reception and felt everything was good to go, aside from minor changes which he made easily. Our guests enjoyed his way of dismissing tables to get dinner with his theme song trivia game. Great equipment, kids loved the lights. He knows what he is doing and is very reasonably priced. We also got the ‘uplighting’ he offers which was a great addition to the decor. Highly recommend

Profile Picture Clinton, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

After finding Larry for our first daughter's wedding at Arrowhead Golf Course in Littleton, CO last June, we knew that we had to have him again for our second wedding. As soon as our second daughter became engaged this spring and chose her wedding venue and date, I emailed Larry to see if he was free. (We would have changed the date if he had not been free - that's how much we liked and appreciated his expertise last year!) Once again, he did so much to make our wedding reception the wonderful celebration we were hoping it would be. Thank you, Larry!

Profile Picture CD, 9/16/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Larry was great, he did a perfect job with our ceremony and reception, was very easy and fun to work with and was nice enough to send us a CD with our ceremony music and vows after the wedding. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Brittany, 9/15/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was amazing! He had the dance floor packed and was super patent when we asked him to make announcements. I highly reccomend!! You will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/9/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Very fun night! Did a good job.

Profile Picture Jane, 9/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Larry at Top Hat Entertainment was awesome! He was so great to work with. He listened to my wife's and my needs and made sure they were met. It's evident Larry's level of experience when the dance floor stays hopping from the beginning to the end! He was worth every penny!

Profile Picture Kevin, 9/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Larry was fantastic! He really went above and beyond to make our wedding run smoothly. He even provided additional equipment for our outdoor ceremony which was a better value than renting our venue's equipment. Larry listened to all of our needs and helped make some great music choices for the reception. So many of our guests commented on how great the dj was! We recommend Larry from Top Hat Entertainment to anyone getting married in the Denver metro area and along the front range!

Profile Picture Katherine, 9/2/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had a great experience with Larry. Everything was easy and flowed smoothly the day of, which was extra appreciated given we never had the opportunity to meet in person prior since we lived out of state. Everybody loved the music and had a great time on the dance floor. He even added a personal touch replaying our vows over the music during a slow dance song. It was so special. I would absolutely recommend him.

Profile Picture Lindsey, 9/1/17, 2 Reviews