Eagle, CO 81631 Map · Phone number

About EJ Dilley Photography

Elopements starting at $1,400!

Full day collections starting at $2400.

Documenting love stories, creating heirlooms... In life, it is all we can hope for... finding love, spending time in beautiful places and experiencing life's best moments! Where would we be without these moments? My photography aims to showcase the love we find with family and friends during the most joyous days of our lives. Creating an heirloom that will be with your family for decades to come.
I am a destination wedding photography based in the little town of Eagle, just outside of Vail, Colorado. I love to travel and always have my bags packed for the next adventure! Whether you are getting married right here in the Rockies or on the other side of the world, I'd love to chat to find out if we'd make a good fit for each other! Shoot me an email to get the conversation started!

I am passionate & genuinely believe in love. When I was planning my wedding I had the hardest time choosing my photographer. It is difficult to decide who will be the best investment for your hard earned money. After all, these photographs are how we remember some of the most pivotal days of our lives. When you book EJ Dilley Photography you gain authentic friendship, professional services that you can trust and (if it's your wedding!) your family's first heirloom. ?

My Bride...

…has adventure in her bones.
…loves to play outside.
…is planning a strong marriage, not just a wedding.
...loves her family & her friends; she knows her wedding day is about celebrating with the people closest to her & wants that captured.
…is probably going to get married outdoors rain or shine!
…knows that her dress will get a little dirty, because she loves to dance and loves to be outside!
...treasures candid photography that captures authentic moments.
...wants classic, enduring photography that will grow more special as the years go by

Questions, comments?

Say hello at ej@ejdilleyphotography.com or call at 303-625-3424.

Follow EJ Dilley Photography on

EJ Dilley Photography 3
EJ Dilley Photography 4

Mandy Johnson · Married on 09/21/2018

Best photographer EVER!

EJ Dilley did a beautiful job capturing our special day! She always took the time to capture all of your special moments and details. I couldn’t have asked for a better person to help me remember one of the most important days of my life! If your on the fence about who to choose for your photographer.... think no more, EJ Dilley is your gal! She’s also so easy to work with! Thank EJ Dilley! We will use you again in the very near future!

Sent on 12/12/2018
    EJ Dilley Photography 5
    EJ Dilley Photography 6
    EJ Dilley Photography 7
    EJ Dilley Photography 8

EJ Dilley Photography's reply:

Awe, this is so sweet. Thank you so much for taking the time to review me! You two were such a joy to work with, I can only hope to attract wonderful clients like you and Brady!

Kelly Kienzle · Married on 09/10/2018

Simply the best!

Our experience with EJ Dilley was fantastic! There was no detail she didn’t think of in preparation for the shoot and the results were magical. she was able to capture the most genuine smiles from my kids (5 and 7) as well as some tender moments I didn’t even notice until I saw the photos. The entire experience was of the highest quality as well as fun! I can’t wait for her to do it again soon!

Sent on 12/11/2018

EJ Dilley Photography's reply:

Thank you so much for reviewing me, Kelly! I adored working with your family (at my favorite house in Eagle Ranch!) I look forward to capturing your family again in the future!

Bri · Married on 04/28/2018

Liz is a professional that has a very creative eye. She took our engagement photos and they turned out great! I wouldn't have hired anyone else!

Sent on 03/17/2018

EJ Dilley Photography's reply:

Thank you for taking the time to review me, Bri!!

EJ Dilley Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

• Amore' Entertainment
    Amore' Entertainment Wedding DJs

Awesome photographer to work with! Consistently great work! (Written by 15 time award winning Colorado wedding MC/DJ, Matt Martindale with Amore’ DJ Entertainment. Consistently serving Fort Collins to Estes Park, Colorado Springs, Denver, Boulder, Greeley, Vail and ALL across Colorado!)

• At Your Service Event Management
    At Your Service Event Management Wedding Planners

Elizabeth - Thank you for sharing the fantastic photos. We loved working with you and look forward to more. The venue is thrilled with the beautiful shots that you shared with them as well.

• Top Hat Entertainment
    Top Hat Entertainment Wedding DJs

I worked with Elizabeth recently and she was a pleasure to work with. She really thought out her shots and set ups and can't wait to see how great they turn out! She was also very accomodating with some unexpected timeline changes.

• Eagle, 81631 See on map