2701 Forsythia Place, Erie, CO 80516 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About At Your Service Event Management

At Your Service Event Management will fill in the gaps when your event does not involve a full service caterer. Perhaps you want to get food from a favorite restaurant or bakery or you want to prepare the food yourself. We will back you up with just a bit of help or we will take charge and manage every detail of your event from the most intimate affairs to weddings and corporate gatherings.

Our popular al la carte event staffing service is designed for the host that wants to do as much as possible themselves but may want assistance on the day of the event. We are able to provide servers, kitchen assistants and TIPS certified bartenders, to ensure a stress free but memorable event. Rates start at $25.00 per hour.

If you find that you have the vision and the plan but the demands on your time do not allow you to tend to every item on your list, allow us to provide a Captain or Event Manager who will execute those tasks. We will set up, serve, manage the timeline and clean up. Rates start at $40.00 per hour.

We realize that sometimes, even the most seasoned and organized host may welcome some recommendations as well as assistance sorting through all of the options. For that host, AT YOUR SERVICE provides planning and coordinating services which include enthusiastic personnel to track ideas, manage tasks, run errands, and execute your event to the most minute detail. We gladly offer a complete list of preferred event sites and vendors.

Allow us to assist with your next event. Our service is exceptional and our clients rave about our dedication, energy and attention to detail. We love every minute of it.

9123defa573ae394 1525771156 ddadc730b0e30903 1525771154 ed824c991ea188e3 152577
Wedding ceremony
9123defa573ae394 1525771156 ddadc730b0e30903 1525771154 ed824c991ea188e3 152577

8 Reviews for At Your Service Event Management

Annie · Married on 09/15/2018

I simply cannot say enough great things about At Your Service. I was the main wedding planner, the officiant, and a bridesmaid for my best friend's wedding last September. Needless to say, I had a lot going on!! At every turn they were one step ahead. I gave them a very brief overview of everything at the venue and they ran with it! I was struggling with the cake display and Trish took over and made it so beautiful. They really know what they're doing! They were efficient but never in the way of the guests or flow of the wedding. The bartender was friendly and provided great bar service. To contrast a previous review, guests at this wedding were insisting that a tip jar be put out and Trish kept putting it away! They deserved every extra dollar. They cleaned up more than what was agreed upon and made load out a breeze for us. You simply can't get the value of At Your Service with any other caterer. I work in the wedding industry and would recommend At Your Service over any other caterer I've worked with! Thank you, Trish, Jim, and the At Your Service team!! You all were a HUGE part of the incredible event.

Sent on 09/02/2017

Kathy · Married on 06/16/2018

We hired the folks from At Your Service to take care of clearing tables, replenishing hors d'oeuvres, helping guests park their cars, bartending, moving ceremony chairs to the reception, serving pie, and anything else our wedding planner (Jolly Events) asked them to help with. Our daughter's wedding was at our property so the AYS team used our kitchen and garage throughout the evening - I don't think they could have left everything much neater. Trish, Eric, and the rest of the team were polite and hardworking. Thank you all very much for making our daughter's wedding a special day. We recommend AYS.

Sent on 06/27/2018

Sandi · Married on 05/26/2015

At your Service provided bartender services for our daughter's wedding, The bartender was very polite and professional. He asked us if there were anything else we needed and thanked us!
    Well Done!

• What is the starting price for partial wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • What is the starting price for full wedding planning? $ 500.00
  • Do you offer an hourly rate? Yes
  • What is the hourly rate? $ 50.00
  • What wedding planning services do you offer? Day-of Coordination, Event Design, Full Planning, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Vendor Referrals
  • What weddings do you have experience planning? Civil, Cultural, Destination, Double Weddings, Eco-Friendly, Military, Non-Religious
  • How many planners are on your team? 3

• Jewell Event Design
    Jewell Event Design Wedding Planners

At Your Service Event Management is spot on. The staff is always professional, friendly, hard working and they go above and beyond, paying attention to every detail. I am always able to relax and enjoy my events when they are the staffing team knowing that everything is being well taken care of. They are always a pleasure to work with! I look forward to many more events with your crew. Many thanks!

• EJ Dilley Photography
    EJ Dilley Photography Wedding Photographers

Jim is truly a gem! I have absolutely NEVER worked with someone who is so incredibly considerate and in touch with "what will look good in the photography." The bride told me that the center pieces he set up were "exactly" what she wanted, she was so happy. He treated our bride and groom like royals and that is something I see as very important on your wedding day. I can see why this particular venue works exclusively with his company.

• 2701 Forsythia Place Erie, 80516 See on map