Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Ron Michaels Weddings

www.RonMichaelsWeddings.com

For fastest response, please contact Ron using the form on his website (link above). Thanks!

Follow Ron Michaels Weddings on

94 Reviews for Ron Michaels Weddings

• Rachel

Rachel Rea · Married on 06/28/2019

Organized and Energizing DJ

Ron made our wedding dreams a reality! From the beginning, Ron took time to get to know us as a couple in order to make sure everything went smoothly and it was everything we could imagine. He is not the type of DJ that you just give a playlist to and it made the night that much better! The dance floor was NEVER empty and our guests wanted even more when the night was over. Ron was also a part of the rehearsal and contacted all of our speakers which made sure everyone was on the same page. He played a PIVOTAL role in our day going perfectly. If you want a DJ who will help make sure your day runs smoothly, keeps everyone entertained and keeps the dance floor full, Ron is your guy!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rachel...it might have 100 degrees outside but the dancefloor inside was sure heating up. Fun family & friends and I'm glad I got to meet them. All the best to you and Jon...
  • Reg82

Reg82 CO · Married on 06/23/2019

Shedd-Marsh Wedding

Ron handled my daughters wedding June 2019 in Estes Park. He was extremely professional, efficient, responsive, flexible and FUN! One week before the event one of our ceremony musicians had to step down due to a family emergency. Ron seamlessly picked up the ball and ran with it. He coordinated directly with the remaining musician and they worked out the ceremony music. It was perfect. For the reception he read the crowd beautifully--playing all sorts of fun music. He took requests and got some reluctant dancers up on the floor. He directed the activities (entrance, cake cutting, etc) with grace. And at the end of the evening the young people were having so much fun he asked me if he could play a little longer! He's just a very professional and fun dj. I absolutely recommend him to anyone! I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Gina. From the rain holding off at the ceremony, to that crazy last dance with the packed dance floor, it was a super fun day. Have a great summer!
  • Kalie

Kalie Pospisil · Married on 04/28/2019

Incredible service

Could not have made a better decision for our DJ and wedding director! The most important thing for us was that all of our family and friends had a great time and boy did Ron deliver! Everyone kept saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, so organized and fun. Ron played great music, read the crowd AND directed the whole night. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything. We just got to sit back and enjoy our wedding day. Another thing, I can be a control freak so the fact that Ron made me feel comfortable enough to relax and let him handle the night really says a lot. He is so kind and really cares about providing the best service he can. Ron is worth every cent and I will be recommending him to all my friends and family in the future! Do yourself and your fiance a favor and book him to be your DJ and Director! Ron, thank you so much for all your hard work and helping make our wedding day perfect in every way! -Kalie & Allen

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kalie. What a great day and great group of friends and family. Best wishes to you and Allen!!

Ron Michaels Weddings Pricing

Ron Michaels Weddings Price Rates

Ron Michaels Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 990.00

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Mark Creery Photography
    Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Ron Michaels is a consummate professional who has a calm yet exuberant personality. I can highly recommend his abilities to keep the dance floor hopping and to time those important events so things flow smoothly. He has great emceeing skills and can make the party even more fun with his presence. He helps make a wedding memorable.

• Craig Vollmer Photography
    Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been the photographer at multiple weddings where Ron Michaels was the DJ. I have seen first hand his interaction with people at wedding receptions and how much he ADDS to that reception. He is the best combination of being a lot of fun and a consummate professional.

• Fort Collins, 80526 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Fort Collins, 80526 See on map
    970-225-3900 (Phone number)
    24/7/365...I return phone calls and e-mails promptly, even on Sundays and holidays!