Fort Collins, CO 80526 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Ron Michaels Weddings

www.RonMichaelsWeddings.com

For fastest response, please contact Ron using the form on his website (link above). Thanks!

Follow Ron Michaels Weddings on

1 User photo

Ron Michaels Weddings 1

Megan Purcell · Married on 08/24/2019

Energetic and Fun DJ

Ron was the coordinator and DJ for my wedding in August 2019. I had the most amazing experience working with Ron throughout my wedding planning and night. Ron was organized, fun, energetic, flexible, helpful and always fast to respond. Ron was my coordinator to help me organize my toasts and timelines (he was invaluable!), he had the music and mics to help my ceremony run smooth and he was the DJ through my reception. I let Ron read the crowd and pick 95% of all the music that played throughout hte night. He had a great eye and ear for my crowd! We had so much fun and loved all the music he played. I would highly recommend Ron to anyone who wants someone fun, energetic and flexible to work with!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Megan! Best wishes to you and Cam. Have an awesome Labor Day weekend....
  • Rachel

Rachel Rea · Married on 06/28/2019

Organized and Energizing DJ

Ron made our wedding dreams a reality! From the beginning, Ron took time to get to know us as a couple in order to make sure everything went smoothly and it was everything we could imagine. He is not the type of DJ that you just give a playlist to and it made the night that much better! The dance floor was NEVER empty and our guests wanted even more when the night was over. Ron was also a part of the rehearsal and contacted all of our speakers which made sure everyone was on the same page. He played a PIVOTAL role in our day going perfectly. If you want a DJ who will help make sure your day runs smoothly, keeps everyone entertained and keeps the dance floor full, Ron is your guy!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rachel...it might have 100 degrees outside but the dancefloor inside was sure heating up. Fun family & friends and I'm glad I got to meet them. All the best to you and Jon...

Ron Michaels Weddings Pricing

Ron Michaels Weddings Price Rates

Ron Michaels Weddings FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 990.00

• WOW Weddings
    WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

• Mark Creery Photography
    Mark Creery Photography Wedding Photographers

DJ Ron Michaels is a consummate professional who has a calm yet exuberant personality. I can highly recommend his abilities to keep the dance floor hopping and to time those important events so things flow smoothly. He has great emceeing skills and can make the party even more fun with his presence. He helps make a wedding memorable.

• Craig Vollmer Photography
    Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

I have been the photographer at multiple weddings where Ron Michaels was the DJ. I have seen first hand his interaction with people at wedding receptions and how much he ADDS to that reception. He is the best combination of being a lot of fun and a consummate professional.

• Fort Collins, 80526 See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Fort Collins, 80526 See on map
    970-225-3900 (Phone number)
    24/7/365...I return phone calls and e-mails promptly, even on Sundays and holidays!