All Four Seasons Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Package Price

All Four Seasons Events is a wedding planning and coordination service based out of Arvada, Colorado. Founder and lead coordinator Patricia first discovered her passion for planning when she worked as an event coordinator for a local catering company. Since then, she has gone out on her own to create her own planning service, pursuing her love for creating beautiful weddings and special events. The All Four Seasons Events team is dedicated to exceeding their client’s expectations by crafting the kind of magical wedding day they've always dreamed about.

All Four Seasons Events can offer planning assistance for celebrations of all kinds, including civil unions, cultural weddings, destination weddings, double weddings, eco-friendly weddings, military weddings, non-religious weddings, and religious weddings. Some of the wedding planning services that they offer include:

• Budget analysis
  • Timelines
  • To-do lists
  • Vendor referrals
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,000

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,500

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$45

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil
Cultural
Destination
Double Weddings
Eco-Friendly
Military
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Katie
    Katie B. Married on 03/26/2022

15/10 - Best Decision Ever.

Patricia was absolutely incredible. We worked with her for day-of coordination services and I don't know how I could have done any of it without her. In addition to the day-of services, she was extremely helpful throughout the entire process answering questions, providing guidance, and sharing unique ideas to truly make our day special. She was so organized and supported me every step of the day leading up to our wedding weekend. Then on the wedding weekend, she was a ninja in action. You hardly saw her, but she was behind every moment making it seamless and perfect. I trusted Patricia to make quick decisions on my behalf using her expertise and I never once needed to step in on our wedding day to make a decision. Everyone in my wedding party was ravving about Patricia and awesome she was. You will NOT regret working with Patricia - she's a 15/10!!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Katie - I am dancing to the praise you're singing. What a truly magical and memorable wedding - for so many reasons! The venue, floral arrangements, wedding attire, your first dance, the kissing game during dinner, Late Night snack, and even the final song/dance for the night (with your lift)...wow, wow, WOW! It was a TRUE honor to be a part of your incredible wedding day. Celebrating you and you husband. Cheers!
  • Kelly
    Kelly B. Married on 01/17/2022

Absolutely amazing!

Every step of the planning process, Patricia has brought so much peace and reassurance to us. Planning a wedding during COVID, as many know, is the opposite of easy. However, Patricia made it so much better and helped me to know that no matter what, we were going to be taken care of.

The second I was able to say hi and speak with Patricia the day of our rehearsal, all stress exited my mind, and I felt instantly better. From that moment on, I wasn’t stressed or worried about anything. I was the happiest I’ve ever been, and absolutely beyond excited. The day of our wedding, I felt so much comfort and felt like I could truly sit back and take in every moment of the best day of our lives. There is no way that I would have been able to do that without her.

Patricia played such a crucial role in our best day ever, and we are endlessly grateful for her. She is doing something so amazing - and truly changing lives.

Ever since our wedding, we have been so emotional and over the moon. I wish so badly that we could be back in those moments on that day.

Words cannot express our gratitude. We are forever thankful.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Kelly - thank you for taking the time to share with me how I was able to help you throughout the entire wedding planning process. Even as your Day-of Coordinator, our relationship began many months prior to your wedding day. It brings me so much joy to hear how I was able to reassure, provide comfort, and help to execute the best day of your lives. Your love is inspiring and I feel blessed to have been a part of your special day. Cheers!
  • Jeff
    Jeff W. Married on 01/08/2022

Great wedding coordinator

Patricia is responsive, organized, and experienced. If you have your wedding visualized down to the minute, Patricia will make it happen. If you don't know every detail, Patricia is helpful with recommendations to get ideas flowing and is patient as you flesh out your perfect day. We hired Patricia as the day-of coordinator as well, and she brought us such comfort on a hectic day since we knew we could trust her to make sure everything went according to our plan. Spoiler alert - it did, thanks to Patricia's planning and day-of support.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Jeff - what a glorious winter day for your wedding! You and your wife are so full of energy and adventure - I find it fitting that you had so many different locations on your wedding day for photos. Table Mountain Inn for the first-look; the State Room @ The Rose for the signing of your Marriage License; Forsberg Iron Spring Park for photos of the Wedding Party - to include dog Ilo; Lutheran Church of the Master for your Ceremony; and The Rose event center for your reception. Thank you for trusting me to help guide you through the planning process and execution on your wedding day. Everything was perfectly memorable - just like the two of you. Congratulations!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Real Weddings

• Kristen & Neil
    14 photos · 09/01/2018

Petals Colorado Petals Colorado Wedding Florists

Working with Patricia Zutman at the All Four Seasons Events was a wonderful experience! With everything that needed to be done to ensure a smooth wedding (beginning to end), she remained extremely thoughtful to everyone involved. She believes in excellence and working hard to have the best outcome possible, which makes her one of the best in the industry (if not THE best). I’ve been a florist for over 25 years and have worked along side many Wedding/Event planners. Patricia definitely stands out and shines as one of the brightest ones that I can remember. I can truly say she is a gifted Planner and would highly recommend her to anyone.

Garrity Productions Garrity Productions Wedding Videographers

Patricia with All Four Seasons Events did an incredible job as the planner on the wedding we worked on together. As a videographer, it is immensely helpful to have a well-planned, thoroughly scheduled wedding day, and Patricia did a flawless job of planning the day, communicating with vendors, and executing everything according to the schedule. I could not recommend her highly enough. Her professionalism and friendly manner make her a pleasure to work with! -Jeff Garrity Garrity Productions Videography

Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio Wedding Florists

It was such a pleasure to work with Patricia on a wedding at Baldoria on the Water! She made sure that I had all of the information I needed before the day of the wedding. The day of the wedding, she worked with ease and professionalism and for that I was grateful!

7148 Devinney Court Arvada, CO, 80004
720-330-9884

Sunday-Saturday 9:00 am - 6:00 PM *Unless on an event.
Location of (All Four Seasons Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding