Denver, CO 80228 Map · Phone number

About Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio

We, at Daisy's Front Porch, take great care to customize your wedding or special event so that your flowers complete the theme and feeling you want to create. This is your unique and special day. We will create your wedding flowers with design expertise, and much pride and joy. Visit our website at www.daisysfrontporch.com or call us 303-814-9000.

Follow Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio on

Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio 5
Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio 6
Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio 7

Lauren Barrett · Married on 02/09/2019

Brenda was incredibly easy to work with. She listened to my vision, offered complimentary ideas and was able to help us stay in budget.

The flowers were STUNNING. Everything I had dreamed of and more. I can’t say enough positive things about Brenda’s professionalism, her talent, and the beauty of the final product.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Audrey · Married on 01/19/2019

Brenda is amazing

I came to Brenda with a small vision and she helped me turn it into my dream wedding. The flowers were absolutely stunning and the process to get there was so easy! Brenda knows her stuff, she worked with my budget and made everything exactly how I had dreamed it would me. THANK YOU BRENDA!

Sent on 02/28/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 12/29/2018

So happy!

Brenda was so amazing to work with. I had a vision of what I wanted for flowers and she was so helpful in making that vision come to life, only even better than I could have ever imagined! She met with me in person to help figure out what I really wanted for flowers and she came up with so many great ideas for using really unique and different types of flowers, which is what I really wanted for my wedding. A few months before the wedding I changed my mind on some things and she was so flexible and willing to work with me, which I really appreciated! Her passion for what she does is so evident and she was just a true joy to work with. Seeing the flowers on the wedding day was one of the things I was most excited about and it was such a special surprise to finally get to see them all. Thank you so much Brenda for being such a special part of our day!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Daisy's Front Porch Flowers, Events & Creative Studio FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 190.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 110.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 12.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 1,600.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Event Design, Venue Visit
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Country, Eclectic, Glamorous, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Tropical, Vintage

• All Four Seasons Events
    All Four Seasons Events Wedding Planners

Brenda with Daisy's Front Porch is not only a great florist, but a great teacher as well. Brenda took the time to show me how she goes about adorning a cake with fresh flowers. This is certainly a skill that could come in handy for future weddings. Brenda's arrangements were spot on for the wedding. The flowers were so fresh and vibrant and really helped to accentuate the wedding's theme. We look forward to working with Brenda again.

• Denver, 80228 See on map