Lilac and Sage Studio

Loveland, CO View map Visit website

Loveland, Colorado is home to Lilac and Sage Studio, a florist specializing in the design of heartfelt wedding-inspired floral arrangements with a minimum of $2,000 for all full service weddings. If you choose to have an intimate elopement in the mountains, no problem! All elopements have an order minimum of $350.

The creative mastermind behind this thriving enterprise is Kelly James, a talented designer with a huge passion for people and celebratory occasions. After spending more than eight years in her profession, Kelly has transformed herself into an accomplished professional with a commitment to delivering the highest quality.

Lilac and Sage Studio is excited to turn your floral dreams into reality with careful consideration and knowledge of blending art form with nature. Kelly is determined to help you maximize your investment by providing mindful pricing. She works alongside you at every step of the process to ensure you are satisfied with your arrangements. Some of the services available include but are not limited to:

• Consultation sessions
  • Venue visits
  • Delivery and setup
  • Cleanup services
  • Woman-owned

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Eclectic
Romantic
Rustic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Team

Kelly James
Kelly James
Owner

A Colorado Native, I am drawn to the natural beauty of the mountains, flowers, and botanics our state has to offer. What a gift to work and live amongst such beauty. Art is my passion, my vice, my daily dose of dopamine. I feel so honored to blend an art form with a natural product to add timeless beauty to your day. Though I was raised in the horticulture industry, my Dad and arborist, and my Mom, a seed sower at a green house, professionally I have been in the floral industry for 8 years, and feel like I’ve only just begun. I’ve seen trends come and go, new floral and foliage varieties be developed, supported my peers in the industry as they have me, and grown exponentially from both a design and business stand point. I am excited for what the future holds, and I hope our paths cross, I can’t wait to hear from you.

When I’m not flowering, you’ll find me cuddling my French Bulldog, Lucy, with the latest true crime documentary, or scoping out a new trail to explore. When time allows, My Husband and I can be found exploring new towns, dipping in hot springs, and visiting historical museums. But almost always, I’m flowering.

4470 Wolcott Lane Loveland, CO, 80538
Location of (Lilac and Sage Studio)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding