Denver, CO 80233 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter

Professional Hair Stylist and Makeup Artist specialiazing in Bridal, Beauty, and Special Events. I service all amazing people in Metro/ Nortern Colorado. I am a MAC Freelance Artist and a Redken Certified Hairstylist.

My name is Brittany Slaughter.

I think weddings and beauty are magical. I make faces and style hair for a living.I have been making people look and feel beautiful for 5 years and hope to do this for the rest of my life.

?I've worked in various settings from salons and makeup counters to the back of my car on location and backstage at Fashion Week. Received my education in Cosmetology in 2007 and continuing my journey in learning and growing with this industry everyday since.

??I am fully experienced in creating looks for Wedding Parties, Boudoir/Pinup, Special Occasions, Photo and Video shoots and Fashion Shows and anything from Naturally Enhanced to Fashion Editorial.

Professionally applied makeup and styled hair are services that complete the look you desire and guarantees that

you are "camera ready". I am trained in understanding the effects that various types of lighting have on makeup and trained in selecting appropriate products and in application techniques for waterproof-long wear. I provide hair and makeup services that are designed for professional photography settings. This is means perfection! Using only products that are made to show up all day flawlessly in person and forever in your photos. I create looks that are an extension of your personality while focusing on showcasing and highlighting your fantastic features. With me, you'll never have to worry about quality or which side is your "good side". I strive to make all my clients look and feel amazing. From lashes to lip-gloss, I've got ya covered!

Follow Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter on

Other couples have also viewed

photo21

54 Reviews for Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter

• Hannah

Hannah H. · Married on 12/30/2019

This is Your Sign!

Five years ago, I met the love of my life. 127 days ago, I married the love of my life. Brittany with Alchemy Creative maybe didn’t buy us that first round of margaritas on Cinco de Mayo in 2015... BUT without her our wedding process would not have been the same. My girlfriend and I hired Brittany for a boudoir session. My friend was celebrating her weight loss journey and I was celebrating this process of wedding planning, wanting to surprise my fiance, feel sexy, and commemorate this pre-baby body. I was honestly so nervous. Yet, Brittany with her sweet spirit and vibrant energy turned it into an experience I can’t wait to go do again! Her materials and responsiveness during the planning process made it so easy to book and be prepared. On the day of, her humor, positivity, and one of a kind catch phrases (that I still repeat) made it a joy. She captured us at our best. I cannot wait to work with her again for boudoir, pregnancy, and family photos. Please, if you are waiting for a sign, this is yours to hire Alchemy Creative!

Sent on 05/05/2020
  • Grace

Grace B. · Married on 08/03/2019

Amazing hair stylist, photographer, and all around wonderful. Brittany captures your day in beautiful natural light and emotional, candid moments!

Brittany is THE best! She's incredibly versatile, warm, flexible, and the exact type of person you want by your side for your wedding. When I first spoke to her on the phone I felt like I had known her for forever and immediately knew she was going to be our photographer. I researched many others, but through her whimsical, natural, candid photos she stood out. We also had her do everyone's hair (10 of us, moms, bridesmaids, and bride!) which she rocked out effortlessly. Then she easily slipped into camera mode as our photographer. But she goes above and beyond. Getting dressed a button came off my dress, she immediately volunteered to sew it back on, remaining calm. Then she held onto my lipstick and all night would re-apply periodically. Mid-way through dancing, she was by my side doing a quick up-do with my hair since we were sweaty :) She keeps things fun and has the right instincts for ensuring your day runs smoothly for you. Then when it came to our photos, she made us feel at ease, we were all laughing, and she captures the essence of people so well. After our wedding, the next day, we had sneak peek photos that we all cried over. How does she do that? They are stunning, beautiful natural light, capturing laughter, emotion, and such beauty. She is SO who you want to hire for all the above. Couldn't be happier with our choice to have Brittany by our side and capture our special day.

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly J. · Married on 07/11/2019

Incredible!

I can't say enough amazing things about Brittany! What a beautiful and creative soul! My day would not have been the fun and seamless day it was if it wasn't for Brittany. She kept her calm and cool when things got crazy and her personality was so loved by everyone in attendance at my wedding. Hire Brittany, you will be so grateful and happy to have her as part of your day!!

Sent on 09/05/2019

Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Pricing

Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter Price Rates

Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?
    $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Makeup
    Manicure / Pedicure
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Textured Hair Styling
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter 1
    $10 OFF WHEN YOU LIKE ALCHEMY ARTISTRY FACEBOOK PAGE
    Like the Alchemy Artistry website page and receive $10 off any service booked!

• The Winding River Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Brittany photographed a wedding at Winding River Ranch last summer, her work is absolutely beautiful and she was so fun to work with.

• Kelly Erin Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittany is an artistic magician! She genuinely cares about each one of her clients and loves what she does. Working with Brittany is a wonderful experience and you will fall in love with her and her work!

• Melissa Sue Photography Wedding Photographers

Brittany is so incredibly talented!! She is so skilled at highlighting each girl's individual and unique beauty. And she's so fast!!! I call Brittany any time I need hair and make up done for a photo session and would recommend her to everyone I know!

• Denver, 80233 See on map
    7202040175 (Phone number)
    Location of (Alchemy Creative by Brittany Slaughter)