Kelly Erin Photography

Broomfield, CO View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

All photographers live for capturing authentic moments of love between couples. While I am no exception, I also know how important it is to connect with a photographer who knows how to direct you to look your best and bring out the best in you and your partner. When my couples are 80 years old and sitting in their hovering rocking chairs, I want them to look at their wedding photos and be transported back to that day- assuming that science still has not figured out the mechanics of time travel- to be able to taste, smell, and feel every part of that day. If my photos flood your brain with gooey nostalgia and thoughts of, "damn, we look smoking hot!," then I have done my job.

My style is timeless and simple. I edit everything to resemble film because it will never be out of style and only schedule 15 weddings a years so that I can devote the time and energy I need to every couple.

I love meeting couples who are fearless, light-hearted, and seek beauty in non-traditional ways. I am the mommy of a fiery 3 year old human daughter and the mommy to several dogs and a cat. I live in a zoo, exist on strong espresso, hiking through our beautiful mountains, and never skipping dessert. I love camping and "glamping", a strong IPA, and binge watching shows on Netflix (who doesn't?!). I live for moments of oddity, am slightly obsessed with dinosaurs, and have a lifelong dream of cage diving with Great White Sharks.

Photography is my thing. I am constantly learning, and educating myself, and surrounding myself with experts who make me better. I would love to sit down and discuss the details of your day over a beer or a strong cup of coffee. This is a job that never gets old to me. I still get goosebumps watching that "first look," get a little teary-eyed during father-daughter dances, and never miss an opportunity to test the wedding cake.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

1,780.00

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,500

2nd Shooter
Add'l Hours
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Toning
Trash The Dress
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Message vendor

• Morgan
    Morgan H. Married on 11/02/2019

Talented photographer - five stars

A million stars to Kelly, she is a STELLAR photographer. Our wedding photographs are absolutely beautiful. I may get fired from my job because I can't stop looking at them. We have so many gorgeous photos of gorgeous moments that I didn't even realize she had captured. She sent a sneak peak really quickly, and we got our full gallery much quicker than I expected, too. Added bonus: not only is she talented, she's fun to be around! She instantly made us comfortable and relaxed, and it shows in all of our photos.. She manages to be chill, go-with-the-flow, and laid-back while also being incredibly focused, direct, and on her game. I reccomend Kelly to anyone looking for a professional photographer.
    Chelsea Married on 10/14/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelly was absolutely perfect for our wedding! She took such incredible pictures and captured all the shots we were hoping for. She also kept us laughing most of the day, even through the few stressful moments. I would definitely recommend Kelly to anyone in search of the best photographer!
    Chelsey Married on 09/17/2016
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Kelly did our engagement photos and will be doing our wedding photos as well. She made us feel very comfortable and we got great shots as a result. She has such a great eye and produces amazing pictures. I can't wait for her to photograph our big day.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Broomfield, 80020
Location of (Kelly Erin Photography)

Kelly Erin Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Kelly Erin Photography include in the starting price?

Kelly Erin Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Kelly Erin Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Kelly Erin Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Add'l Hours
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Kelly Erin Photography offer?

Kelly Erin Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Kelly Erin Photography offer?

Kelly Erin Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Second Shooter
  • Toning
  • Trash The Dress
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Kelly Erin Photography offer for wedding events?

Kelly Erin Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Kelly Erin Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Kelly Erin Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding