2755 14th St Studio, Boulder, CO 80304 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Fawntail Photography

Fawntail Photography specializes in portrait and boudoir photography in and around Boulder, Colorado. Owner Petra Lansky offers a personalized experience that will help you feel your most beautiful. Whether the photos are a keepsake for you or a gift for your partner, Petra looks forward to helping you discover and celebrate how sexy and amazing you really are. With Fawntail Photography, there’s no better time to embrace the moment and celebrate your beauty.

Petra shoots in her light-filled boutique studio in Boulder. Her primary photography styles are contemporary, film, and natural, and your final photos can be delivered in the form of albums, canvases, and digital files. Fawntail Photography’s most popular boudoir photography package includes the following:

• Boudoir shoot

1 Reviews for Fawntail Photography

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 04/12/2019

Best Experience Ever!!

I did a boudoir session with Petra for my husband’s wedding present. I had been thinking about doing a boudoir for a really long time, but was SO intimidated to do something like that. For one, I was not confident in my body – so I didn’t think I would be happy with my pictures. I also was nervous about the idea of trying to take good pictures in front of strangers.

I did a lot of research and looked at a ton of photographers in the area. I came across Fawntail, and it didn’t seem as scary. I set up a consult with Petra, and after talking to her; I knew I could do it. She did a great job at hyping me up and assuring me that we could make some awesome pictures because all women were beautiful. Plus, I wasn’t obligated to purchase an album if I didn’t like my pictures. This was a huge deal for me because I wasn’t locked in to an album, and worst case I get a fun makeover and go outside of my comfort zone for a few hours.

When I got there, I instantly fell in love with Petra, she was so genuine and outgoing. Plus her makeup artist Stephanie was so much fun. Things didn’t go as planned, but by the time we got to shooting, everything went perfectly. Petra told me how to pose and little tweaks along the way so I didn’t feel like I didn’t know what I was doing. She showed me my pictures along the way and it was SUCH a confidence boost! She is SO good at what she does and put me in poses that really complimented my body.

By the end of our session, I was so pumped and couldn’t wait to see my pictures! Once they were ready we sat down and built my album. For the first time ever, I had too many pictures I loved! I didn’t settle on a single picture, and had to leave out several that I loved. I cannot thank Petra enough for such a positive experience, and the most beautiful album. My husband absolutely loved it! He wants to order all of the rest of the pictures, and get a canvas for the wall!!

If you have given any thought to a boudoir – please give it a try with Petra. I cannot believe how positive the whole experience was!!

Sent on 06/28/2019

Fawntail Photography Pricing

Fawntail Photography Price Rates

Fawntail Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Boudoir Shoot
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Boudoir Shoot