Castner Photography

Boulder, CO View map Visit website
$3,900 Most Popular Price

$3,900 Most Popular Price

Based in Boulder, Colorado, Castner Photography is a family-run wedding photography company. Nate and Anna have been capturing love stories on camera since 2014. This husband-and-wife duo specializes in natural, photojournalistic techniques, aiming to document the real emotions and spontaneous moments of each couple's special celebration.

Our standard wedding service includes eight hours of wedding day coverage so that we can tell the full story of your wedding day. We'll consult with you two throughout the planning process, devising timelines and fine-tuning all the little details from a photography perspective. Working as a team on the day, Nate and Anna operate in a seamless way, always striving to catch those magical moments and precious memories. They strive to build a connection with each couple and prioritize making photoshoots fun and relaxed. Castner Photography offers a standard package that includes an engagement session, which is a great opportunity to get to know each other. We also have videography packages. In this case Nate switches to the video role, while Anna remains on photography duty, so you'll get each important moment captured in print and motion pictures. Everything from prints and albums to digital files and thank-you cards is available following your milestone moment!

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,900

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,900

2nd Shooter
Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Teryn M. Married on 09/18/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The most incredible photographers you'll ever meet!

If you're debating who to use for your wedding/engagement/elopement, just meet Anna and Nate for a beer or a coffee. These two are the most genuine people I think I've ever met, and I think you'll agree.
    They're the most talented photographers and editors that I've ever known, and their work is flawless. They're also extremely knowledgeable about lighting, locations, and posing.
    These two are extremely flexible as well, and were able to accommodate us for an elopement photoshoot after our wedding venue burned down.
    Quite honestly you could not go wrong hiring these two. The photos they've taken are the best photos I've ever had, and I'm sure you'll feel the same way after you work with them.
    Haven R. Married on 09/18/2020

Amazing photographers!

Nate and Anna were amazing to work with and I'd definitely recommend them as wedding photographers! They are both so friendly and personable so it is easy to get used to them and relax so you can really be in the moment for photos. They easily direct you in how to pose for photos as well as capturing candid moments. We got an engagement session from them as well as them covering our wedding day. All of the photos are absolutely beautiful! They are excellent photographers and have a keen eye for editing as well. I also really appreciate their flexibility, they were willing to travel to Lookout Mountain for our engagement session and to Colorado Springs for our wedding. They were also willing to travel to Garden of the Gods with us on the wedding day to capture more photos. Also because of COVID, we had to reschedule our engagement session several times but they were totally understanding and willing to work with us. They also make it easy to share the photos with family and friends. You won't be sorry if you go with Nate and Anna as your photographers, they really do an amazing job all around! I can't thank them enough for everything.
  • illustration stars

Team

Nate Castner
Nate Castner
Co-Owner

Hey there! I've been shooting photos and video for over 10 years now. I'm an avid hiker, climber, skier, runner, dog dad, husband, and soon to be father! In addition to shooting weddings, I also create content for professional athletes in Boulder and beyond. I've been to Kenya twice to document training camps for elite marathoners and am working on Season 2 of a YouTube series to share the experience with others! Look up Luis Orta on YouTube if you'd like to check it out!

Anna Castner
Anna Castner
Co-Owner

I'm a laid-back, fun loving mountian chick who lives for making memories and making the most of life. When I'm not working, you can find me at the dog park with our dog Maggie (She's a 1 and a half year old Boxer), climbing in Boulder Canyon, skiing, but only on the week days cause lets be honest driving I70 on the weekend is rough..(One of our great perks for working weekends is having week days as our weekend). I'm a big foodie; I also enjoy cooking and baking.

I started my career working at a salon as a hirstylist but quickly found my love for photography could not be beat. I feel so lucky to have the job that I do! Being present to document one of the most special days in a couple's life is an honor and a privilege. Love is the biggest privilege we have in life and to be someone who gets to capture moments of love between a couple or a family or friends is my ultimate joy.

I get to live my dream life because of couples like you! I'm looking forward to getting to know you and your boo a bit more and seeing if Nate and I would be a good fit for you!

6655 Lookout Road B309 Boulder, CO, 80301
7204098377
Location of (Castner Photography)

Castner Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Castner Photography include in the starting price?

Castner Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Multi. Locations
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Castner Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Castner Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Castner Photography offer?

Castner Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Castner Photography offer?

Castner Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Castner Photography offer for wedding events?

Castner Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Proofs
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Castner Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Castner Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding