On WeddingWire since 2020

Dasha Roberts Glam is a makeup artist based in Boulder, CO. As a licensed professional since 2015, Dasha creates a custom look for each of her cherished guests based on your vision and desires. Starting off your wedding morning with Dasha will ensure that you look radiant and glowing - with the added bonus of a calm and enjoyable experience!

Natural, fresh makeup for all skin tones, genders, ages, and occasions. You'll leave looking and feeling like yourself - just a more confident version!

Serving Boulder, Denver, and surrounding areas.

**THIS PROFESSIONAL EXCLUSIVELY PROVIDES MAKEUP SERVICES - DOES NOT PROVIDE HAIR SERVICES.**

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$95

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$125

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$95

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup

100% Recommended by couples

Kim
Kim K. Sent on 10/02/2023

Fantastic, seamless transformation!

I am an older bride who was looking for someone confident in her makeup ability. I couldn't be more pleased at the result. Dasha was friendly, responsive, and came to my house at an early hour. She was exact in her application, even putting on lashes, which I had never worn before. The airbrushing was incredible and stayed on beautifully even after 12 hours! I highly recommend.
H
Hannah A. Sent on 09/22/2023

Look no further!

I cannot say enough amazing things about Dasha!!! Not only did she listen to what I was looking for, she brought my wedding makeup dreams to life! She is professional and a total sweetheart. She brought the fun and the calm to our wedding morning. She did my makeup as well as my bridesmaids and sister-in-law and everyone commented on how much they loved her work! Do not look ANY further if you want an amazing look for your wedding. You can see her amazing work even stayed with my tears. I promise, Dahsa is your girl.
Michelle
Michelle C. Sent on 04/12/2023

Dasha is Your Gal'

Dasha did the makeup for my daughter's wedding along with the 3 bridesmaids and me. We loved her! Not only was her work excellent, but she is also personable and makes you feel special (not only with makeup, but in how she gives you her attention.) Her work space was kept so clean and tidy - no blobs of makeup anywhere - which was much appreciated, because she came to the Air BnB where we were staying and which we didn't want to "mess" up.
I cannot recommend Dasha highly enough!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Pricing

Do you want more pricing details?

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding

Responds within 24 hours