Dasha Roberts Glam

Lafayette, CO View map Visit website

Hello, Beautiful!

My name is Dasha Roberts, I'm a makeup artist from Denver, Colorado. Ever since childhood when I first saw my mom put on her pretty pink lipstick from its shiny gold tube, I have been obsessed with beauty. By age 5, I had enough lipsticks to fit in a gallon-sized plastic bag, and I made my dad so overwhelmed with my red lip that he took them away and banned me from wearing makeup to school. Unfortunately for him, that didn't last for very long! ​

Art has always been important to my family, which led me to pursue an art degree from the University of Colorado. I loved college, (who didn’t?!) but I knew that I needed my future creative career to be a bit more girly and social. So I embarked on my cosmetology journey, which brought me to the Aveda Institute. ​

As a licensed cosmetologist since 2015, I have enjoyed painting hundreds of faces every year and helping make women (and men!) feel beautiful and confident. I believe that love is love is love, that black lives matter, and that everyone deserves to feel happy in their own skin! When I'm not glamming, you can find me watching The Bachelor with my husband, Jack and our cute orange cat, Biscuit. ​

Being part of someone's exciting day means everything to me and I would be honored to help make your wedding memorable. ​

Best wishes for many love-filled years and I hope to meet you soon!

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?

$85

What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?

$120

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$85

Does makeup price include false lashes?

What beauty services do you offer?

Makeup

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Tattoo Coverage

What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Ashley
    Ashley P. Married on 08/14/2021

Dasha is the best!

Dasha is an absolute gem! I originally asked her to do my wedding make up back in 2019 with hopes of getting married in the summer of 2020. While the world seemed to take a turn, Dasha was a positive light that helped make wedding planning a little less chaotic. She is a great communicator, professional, and has a wealth of knowledge and experience that truly helped make the day feel special. Look no further if you need a great make up artist!

Dasha Roberts Glam's reply:

Thank you so much for such a nice review, Ashley! Your ladies were all so wonderful and welcoming, and I could not have had more fun working with you and with them. That was a special day and I am honored to have been included! ❤️
  • Christine
    Christine G. Married on 11/01/2020

July 5 wedding

Dasha was so great! Not only is she fantastic at what she does, but she was also so much fun to work with. When we had to postpone our wedding last year, she was flexible and super helpful through the whole process!

Dasha Roberts Glam's reply:

Thank you so much for including me in your day, Christine! I also had so much fun with you and your ladies, and you were such a joy to work with! I'm honored to have been part of such a special day and I'm so happy for you and Ford. Thank you for your kind words and I can't wait to see pics!!

xo,

Dasha
  • Tiffanie
    Tiffanie M. Married on 10/10/2020

High quality care

Dasha reminds you of your best girlfriend who knows how to do makeup well! She is so professional yet personable and flexible. We had a morning wedding and she was there at 5am with a friend who was able to get 7 people ready for our 10:30am start. She was even willing to come to the venue to do last minute touch ups after pictures. I also have a darker skin tone and I was worried she wouldn’t know what to do with my tone. Hell ya she does! She is an artist who happens to do makeup. She made me look flawless. Thank you Dasha for helping me and my gals look amazing for our 10.10.20 wedding!

Pricing

Dasha Roberts Glam Price Rates

Lafayette Lafayette, CO, 80026
720-938-3945
Location of (Dasha Roberts Glam)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding