All Four Seasons Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jenna
    Jenna G. Married on 09/03/2021

The Best Decision Ever!

Words cannot describe how truly incredible Patricia with All Four Seasons Events is. We had the honor to work with Patricia for our wedding and it was the best decision we had ever made. From day one, Patricia made us feel like friends and took every single one of our ideas, no matter how crazy, and made them come to life. Patricia responded to emails at all hours of the day and went out of her way to make sure we felt prepared and had every single second of our day planned to perfection. If anything went wrong, we had no idea because Patricia took care of it before it was even a thought! All Four Seasons is the only way to go for all of your planning needs. A truly incredible company that goes the extra mile!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Jenna, thank you so much for your praise. We do indeed try to go the extra mile for each couple we get the honor to work with. I enjoyed hearing about your vision for your event from the very beginning and was excited to see it all come to life - even better than I think either of us expected! The ceremony backdrop from Kimball Floral was breathtaking and the L.O.V.E. letters from Grand Gestures were inspiring and truly helped set the tone for your event. You family and friends were so much fun. What a truly excellent day. Cheers to the new Mr. & Mrs.! Congratulations!
  • Erica
    Erica S. Married on 06/25/2021

Best wedding planner out there!

Patricia from All Four Season Events helped us plan not one but two weddings (thanks COVID cancelations). She is the most organized and professional person I have ever met. She truly cares for each of her clients and does everything in her power to make the event the best it can be.
    We went through the whole process with Patricia twice. Each time she was perfect! The amount of time and effort she puts into her clients does not go unnoticed. She provides you with the tools you need to make the task of planning and executing a wedding a step by step process instead of an overwhelming mess. You don’t need a wedding planning book, you only need Patricia and her checklists.
    We had to make a few tough decisions along with way. With the first planning session, we had to cancel within a month of the date, so when we decided to try planning again, we had one call to make; that call was to Patricia. Once we had her as our wedding planner and coordinator again I felt a sense of calm come over me. She keeps you on task and on time with all decisions, nothing is overlooked.
    We had to decide to change our reception location the morning of due to rain with our second go-round and she was there for us for each decision.
    There is no way we could have done it without her! We can not thank Patricia enough for helping us with one of the most important days of our lives, we will forever be grateful to her for that.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Erica, thank you so much for allowing All Four Seasons Events to be a part of planning for each of your weddings, in 2020 and 2021. I'm so pleased to hear that my tools and guidance helped keep you on track. As you noted, I do really, REALLY care about each of the clients I get the honor of working with. I feel extremely attached to you and D. since we did end up spending so much time together. You two (especially) and your 2 cats will always hold a dear place in my heart. It was so magical to be able to see your family and friends finally be able to celebrate your wedding. What a wonderful wedding! Cheers!
    Joy B. Married on 05/30/2021

Absolute magic

We had our wedding at The Rose in Golden, CO with All Four Seasons Events and it couldn’t have been a better experience. I have to thank the event coordinator, Patricia Zutman, who thought of every single detail and made the day run so smoothly. She is so organized and I can’t believe how fast her email response time always was. Patricia solved every crisis with ease and was incredibly supportive of all the personal touches we wanted to include. She made planning a wedding from out of state (and during a pandemic) so much less stressful and I couldn’t have done it without her. She did everything from creating our day of timeline, running the rehearsal, suggesting other vendors, and communicating with my other vendors before and during the wedding day, to calming my nerves before walking down the aisle and making me feel less panicked about the rainy weather. She also helped put together an amazing rehearsal brunch after our rehearsal the morning before. Our guests raved about the entire weekend and Patricia will always hold a special place in our hearts. It’s amazing to see someone doing exactly the work they should be doing in life and absolutely killing the game.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Joy, thank for you the praise. I do LOVE what I do and getting to work with such a fun-loving and organized bride as yourself makes my job that much easier. Thank you for entrusting me to help plan for both your rehearsal brunch and wedding. I know planning a destination event is stressful enough, so I'm glad I could help ease that stress.

Your wedding was such fun and you and your guests were definitely ready to celebrate your nuptials. Guests danced, sang, and celebrated you two the entire night. What a truly FUN event. Here's to the happy couple - Skoal!
  • Kaylie
    Kaylie M. Married on 04/17/2021

Wedding of our dreams

All Four Seasons Events were an amazing pair with The Rose in Golden to help assist with the party/wedding planning. When we went to tour The Rose we met Patricia who is part of the AFSE team. She was amazing. Her responses were very timely and she is very knowable about what needs to be done and when. I would say the normally you are only getting married once, so there are so many thing I didn’t know/think about and Patricia was there to help out on it all. She provided me with a wedding checklist that at first I feared but in the end of the planning it was my best friend and helped me think about all the things that I missed. Patricia and AFSE had great recommendations for vendors and the linen color choice that we were able to select from was wide so it met our needs! Patricia was there until the very end of the wedding to ensure that everything was on track perfect and taken care of! She is absolutely amazing! With AFSE and The Rose combined our wedding was everything we imagined and more!!!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Kaylie - what a beautiful wedding - full of so much fun and laughter. I'm so pleased to hear that you found value in my guidance throughout the wedding planning process and that you even came to appreciate the Wedding Worksheet - it's a doozy, but it definitely helps me to execute YOUR wedding day (not anyone else's).

I am still amazed by all the hand-crafting that you did for your wedding. The 7' tall letters and mountains that lit up were breathtaking and the centerpiece mason jar holder was so creative.

I still smile when I think of all the fun of this day and I have you and your now dear husband to thank for that. What an incredible day. Cheers to the newlyweds.
    John S. Married on 02/20/2021

Amazing Wedding Help!

Patricia with All Four Seasons Events was an amazing person to work with especially during Covid. She was organized and had lists of questions that were super helpful in the wedding planning process.
    Her deadlines both helped us stay on track, and spread the work out so we did not get as overwhelmed.
    She checked in with us regularly to see how we were doing, and if we needed anything.
    She truly cares about her clients, and wants the best for you and your special day.
    Thank you so much Patricia!!!
    John and Brenna Stewart

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Mr. & Mrs. Stewart. Your wedding was in winter, but the love you two have for one another warms my heart to this day. Getting to know the two of you and be a part of your journey was a real blessing. I feel so honored to have been a part of your wedding journey. Your attitude throughout the planning process was inspiring and the unique elements that you brought to your wedding (black-tie - a reflection of your style, pie instead of cake, and comedy in lieu of dancing) were a true reflection of you two as a couple. A sincere heartfelt, THANK YOU. Cheers to the newlyweds.
    Kathryn O. Married on 10/10/2020

cancelled event, but loved Patricia

While we had to cancel our event with Patricia, we were so very sad to do so for many reasons, but one of them was that we were really enjoying working with Patricia and valued the advice and guidance that she provided. She responded quickly to all of our questions, and had tools in place that helped to move our planning along efficiently. Patricia will be at the top of our list for our next big event!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Kathryn, I truly hope that there will be a time when we can celebrate your wedding - however that may be. You two were a pleasure to work with. Regardless of whatever the future may hold - LET LOVE WIN!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth G. Married on 10/10/2020

Patricia at All Four Seasons Events made our wedding day run smoothly

Patricia with All Four Seasons Events was one of the main reasons we could breathe easy on our wedding day at The Rose Event Center in Golden, CO. Her attention to detail meant that everything was scheduled and accounted for. But rather than feeling confined by the schedule, we had just the right amount of flexibility to flow with the pace of the day. When we were to be somewhere due to the timeline, Patricia calmly and professionally reminded us and gave us options if we were behind. She made the difference in feeling relaxed versus rushed.

All of the preparation and communication ahead of our wedding date made it so much easier to show up on the big day and feel comfortable and prepared. Patricia was personally invested in the success of our day and it showed. We highly recommend her to other couples or groups planning a special celebration.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Elizabeth - you and Mark were a breath of fresh air! Your cool, calm, and collected demeanor made you two so easy to work with. Through all the ups and downs you two were determined to hold steady and move forward with your wedding during these trying times. I am so happy for the two of you and for your family. Congratulations to you all. Cheers!
  • Melanie
    Melanie W. Married on 04/04/2020

Amazing, Dedicated, Communicative Wedding Planner!

Patricia at All Four Seasons Events is like Super Woman. I worked with her to plan my wedding, postpone my wedding (two weeks before it was supposed to happen), and eventually cancel my wedding. Through it all she was my advocate, cheerleader, collaborator, and support team. Patricia is a model professional, who is responsive and thorough in her communications. I am a super detail oriented person and had a lot of ideas and questions along the way. Patricia was always very patient with me, never failed to answer a question, and when I wanted to do something out of the box, she worked with the venue and the catering/bar staff to see if we could make it happen and we made it happen. If the pandemic hadn't happened and the wedding could have gone off as planned, I know that Patricia would have been the best day-of coordinator and that I would have been able to enjoy every moment of my day without worrying about the schedule or vendors. Even though the event didn't happen, Patricia stood by my side and helped me through the entire cancellation process. She made what was a very difficult and emotional task as easy as possible and I am so grateful for her and will recommend her to all of my friends going forward.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Melanie, I adored working with you and Shawn. Your vision for a Cocktail-Style reception was a first for your venue and I was pleased to assist you and the venue in the creation of a full Cocktail-Style reception menu. Thank you for entrusting All Four Seasons Events in the planning of what would have surely been a very detailed, energetic, and fun celebration!

Since you two eloped, please keep us in mind should you ever wish to plan a future celebration of your marriage. Cheers!
  • Danielle
    Danielle H. Married on 09/06/2019

Hire All Four Seasons Events!

All Four Seasons Events did an incredible job coordinating every aspect of our wedding. Patricia went ABOVE and BEYOND anything we could have asked for in a day-of coordinator. From the very beginning she was helpful, insightful, and provided so much useful feedback and ideas. Don't even get me started on how communicative she is! She was so quick to answer any and all questions, and never left us following-up with unanswered questions. She was also able to give us recommendations for other vendors and ensure we felt confident in her ability to handle every detail.

Throughout our entire wedding, Patricia at All Four Seasons Events was organized, calm, friendly and so positive. She made everything run seamless and had every detail down from our "vision." Hiring Patricia was the best decision we made throughout our wedding planning. We can't even imagine our wedding day without her. We were able to relax and simply enjoy our wedding, which is all we could have asked for. We are so grateful for Patricia and our best advice is to hire All Four Seasons Events. She will knock it out of the park and you will be able to enjoy your special day.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

You two share an inspiring love for one another as was witnessed in your vows to one another. You are truly an amazing couple and I feel so grateful to have been a part of your journey and wedding day. Danielle, I must compliment you on pulling together such a beautifully detailed wedding - every component complimented each other to make for a cohesive theme - simply chic. And Boyd - wow - surprising your bride with such a beautiful and vibrant bouquet of red roses upon her arrival to the venue was a simple, yet grand gesture of your love for Danielle and truly set the tone for the day. To my two "love birds" I salute you....Cheers!
  • Kate
    Kate Married on 08/10/2019

Best Decision!

Hiring Patricia as our day-of coordinator was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. I'm very detail oriented and have planned large events before, so I debated if a wedding coordinator would actually add value. However, when we met with Patricia before the wedding, she brought up so many details that I never would have thought of. Leading up to the wedding, she gave helpful advice when we had issues with another vendor and managed all of our vendor communication starting two weeks before the wedding, which took some of the stress off of our shoulders. On our wedding day, there were a few unforeseen logistical challenges (that couldn't have been planned for). These could have thrown off our day, but Patricia managed them so smoothly that we did not have to worry at all. She executed perfectly on everything we wanted. Not only is Patricia incredibly competent and organized, but she is also very warm and friendly. Our entire family couldn't stop talking about how great she is. I would highly recommend All Four Seasons Events!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Kate and Leonard - thank you for recognizing our competence and organization, both of which I pride myself on. I'm glad that I was able to prove my services of value for your wedding day - you two deserved to spend the day as Bride and Groom! What an absolutely incredibly fun and talented group you are. You hold a special place in my heart and I am so honored to have been a part of your wedding day.
    Alexandria Married on 08/05/2019

Wonder Women

Hiring Patricia one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. She is so detail oriented, she brought up so many details that I never would have thought of for the wedding! She did everything so quickly Leading up to the wedding, she took care of everything concerning the vendors starting two weeks before the wedding. We had a destination wedding, she was able to do a walk the venue 3 days before the wedding, was able to catch so many details, that need to be addressed. She was also able to communicated so well with our venue, to make sure every detail was done and correct. Day of wedding didn't have to worry about a thing, Patricia managed them so smoothly that we did not have to worry at all. She executed perfectly on everything we wanted. Not only is Patricia incredibly competent and organized, but she is also very warm and friendly. Our entire family couldn't stop talking about how great she is. I would highly recommend All Four Seasons Events!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Alexandria, I truly believe that everything happens for reason. It was truly an honor to be able to help you out with your destination wedding. And even though I was brought on last minute, it goes to show how quickly an event, such as a wedding, can be pulled together and executed successfully when you hire a team of quality vendors.

You certainly chose a beautiful location for your wedding to Lawrence - absolutely breathtaking views. May the love the two of you share be as stable and vast as the Rocky Mountains. Again, thank you for allowing All Four Seasons Events to be a part of it. Cheers!
    Steph S. Married on 07/12/2019

Happiest Bride

The minute I thought about wedding planning I knew I needed Patricia to help with our day-of-coordination and I was right! She is so helpful, professional, organized and prompt with her e-mail responses and phone calls. Leading up to the big day Patricia gave me her recommendations on limo transportation, flowers and suit rentals all of which made our day even more perfect. She also makes sure that every little detail is accounted for so you don’t miss anything!

Two weeks before the wedding she made sure to be the main point of contact for vendors so my husband and I could be stress-free!

On the big day she had a very organized and detailed timeline that allowed us to make the most of each part our night. To this day we still say our wedding was so perfect, problem free and the greatest day of our lives! She made sure everything was perfect and just the way we wanted it, but also offered her recommendations and suggestions when we couldn’t decide. All of our guests and family commented on how professional and helpful she is. She even went out of her way to help my mom find her special dress.

Patricia’s services are affordable and she goes above and beyond to make sure your event is the best! If you are looking for a wedding planner or someone to help you enjoy your day as a bride or groom Patricia is the one for you!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Blessings from above! You even managed to get a rainbow on your wedding day. What a great day - filled with laughter, happy tears, and joy. Steph and Eric - I am truly blessed to have been a part of your wedding and to continue to be involved in your lives. Thank you for allowing All Four Seasons Events to a part of your memorable wedding day.
    Ashley Married on 06/21/2019

Highly Recommended!

I cannot say enough amazing things about All Four Seasons Events and Patricia! From the day I reached out to All Four Seasons Events to gather information on their packages up to the day of the wedding, Patricia has been so responsive, professional and personable. If I had any questions at all, she had the answer immediately. When my husband and I met with her for the first time, we knew we could trust her with our big day, as she had such a warm personality and was so detail oriented. Patricia constantly went above and beyond our expectations. When the day of the wedding came, Patricia made me feel at ease, even though mother nature took a turn for the worse. I had several guests comment on how wonderful she was and we couldn't agree more. I would recommend All Four Seasons Events to anyone in need of a wedding coordinator! Thank you, Patricia!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Ashley & Sterling - WOW - what a day! Even Mother Nature couldn't stop your wedding day. A true party from beginning to end. I feel so honored to have been a part of your special day. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
  • W
    Walid S. Married on 05/18/2019

Patricia is great!

We spoke with Patricia and she was great! She responded immediately when we contacted her over phone and email. She took the time in our phone conversations to tell us all about herself and really made us feel at ease. She is also a DIY genius and did her own wedding completely DIY, so she had very helpful tips to share in the DIY space. I would definitely recommend working with Patricia and All Four seasons events for your wedding planning and day of coordination needs!
    Kristen Married on 09/01/2018
    If you are looking for someone to thoughtfully care for and thoroughly take into consideration all the little (and big) details of your day - and execute them perfectly - look no further. Like other reviews say, I really can't imagine our big day without her coordination. Because of Patricia, my family and myself included, were able to fully enjoy and appreciate an incredible and *stress-free* wedding. Every little "inconvenience" was quickly put to a halt with her above-and-beyond assistance. She even helped mend some of my bridesmaids dresses, as just one example. She makes you feel like you are her #1 concern. Throughout the planning process, her responses were always more than timely and her suggestions were much needed. We were blown away and really can't recommend All Four Seasons Events enough. Thank you!!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Kristen and Neil...thank you. The two of you have such a passion for life and for one another that your love story helps to remind me why I do what I do. As a wedding planner and day-of coordinator, I truly believe that each couple deserves to be a Bride/Groom on their wedding day. With as much thought as you put into the planning of even the tiniest detail, along with your desire to have your wedding day be as memorable for your guests as it will be for the two of you, your hiring of a day-of coordinator allowed you both to be able to enjoy your day instead of worrying about the logistics and the little "inconveniences" that did (and do) arise. I also want to applaud the ways in which you and Neil created individual moments throughout the day for yourselves, one another, your friends, family and guests. I witnessed many of these moments and each one made me smile...some of these moments were even captured on film. Despite the rain, everyone had a great time. Your wedding was full of love, laughter, intimate moments and joy. Cheers to the newlyweds... Congratulations!
  • Courtney
    Courtney Married on 07/28/2018
    We hired Patricia as our day-of wedding coordinator. Patricia with All Four Seasons Events provided everything we could have ever asked for and MORE! Her level of professionalism was outstanding... she really knows what she is doing. She was very timely when I sent her emails with questions, comments, etc. When working with our vendors for the wedding, Patricia made sure everything was handled on the wedding day, I didn't have to think about anything vendor-related. This was especially important to me because it allowed both my mom, dad, husband and I to focus on the day and enjoy ourselves. Patricia did everything above and beyond- she was always one step ahead of us. Patricia even mended two of my bridesmaid's dresses that had ripped during the day! Months before the wedding, Patricia sent me a number of forms to fill out so she could make sure to have every detail and know exactly what we envisioned for our special day. She asked questions that we hadn't even thought about yet! Patricia made it very clear that her most important goal is to ensure the bride, groom, and parents are able to enjoy the day, not worry about the timeline and be present! And she sure did achieve this! I would HIGHLY recommend Patricia to anyone planning an event big or small, you will NOT regret it. :) Thank you Patricia for all you did for us! We will forever be grateful!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Courtney, when I think of your wedding day and when I think of the love that you and Jess have for one another my mind immediately goes to the famous "love verse" of the Bible. This verse is heard at nearly every wedding; I'm referring to 1 Corinthians 13:13, "And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love."

From our first meeting where I learned of your vision for your wedding to the witnessing of your grand exit from the church...love was present. And this love resonated in your families' guidance and the support you received from your wedding party. This love was also extended to your guests as you wanted to ensure that they were well fed, well entertained and graciously thanked.

I feel truly privileged to have been your day-of coordinator. To get to know you and your families and bear witness to this immense love. Your wedding will serve as a constant reminder that when it comes down to it, it doesn't matter the amount of money you make, or how successful you are in the corporate world, or how much fame you've achieved. What matters? How much you loved and were loved. Thank you.
    Emily Married on 07/07/2018
    I honestly cannot imagine getting married without our Day of Coordinator, Patricia Zutman from All Four Seasons Events and would recommend her services for any major event! When we first met with Patricia, we felt like we had a good handle on the big picture of what we envisioned for our wedding, but she coached us through thinking about the details and the little things that would make our day flow seamlessly. Throughout our planning, Patricia helped put us in contact with vendors (and saved us when our original florist backed out!), acted as our advocate with our vendors and venue, and answered our constant emails and questions with the utmost professionalism. As our wedding approached, Patricia was in constant contact with our vendors and wedding party to ensure everyone knew where to be and when, as well as who to contact if they had any issues. This took so much pressure off of us as a couple and allowed us to enjoy the month before our wedding without worrying about the details for our day. On the day of the wedding, Patricia facilitated our timeline, vendors, wedding party, and families with grace and poise. She made sure our timeline was going mostly to plan, ensured all vendors were where they needed to be and doing what they needed to be doing, and took care of us as a couple, making sure we had food/drinks, making sure we knew what was coming next, checking in to see if we wanted to change anything - even fixing my dress when my strap snapped! After we had our grand exit, Patricia facilitated the closing of the event, including who took what home, cleaning up, signing final documents, and distributing tips, so that we did not have to. Our wedding was a beautiful event that ran without a hitch because of Patricia. We are confident that without her, our event would not have been as beautiful and wonderful as it was!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

My smooth sailing couple. I feel so blessed to have been your Day-of Coordinator. You had a breathtaking venue, a wonderfully caring wedding party and a vision all along to incorporate aspects into your wedding that were a true reflection of the two of you as a couple. From the love letters that you wrote and then presented to one another during the Ceremony that were then sealed in a box along with a bottle of wine to be opened on your 1 year anniversay; to the band names for each of your guest tables reflecting on concerts that you saw together when dating; to the option of multiple food stations during the reception instead of the simple buffet and then even serving Little Man Ice Cream as your dessert... The unique story of the love that brought you together was evident from start to finish. I'm glad that I was there to help plan the tiny details, execute your vision, be your advocate on the day of and yes, to even sew on a strap on your gorgeous wedding dress. My goal all along was to ensure that your day went as smoothly as possible. I am so thankful that I was a part of your wedding day...it will be a memory that I will cherish over my lifetime.
    Nicole Married on 07/06/2018
    Patricia with All Four Seasons Events was the DOC for our 07.06.18 wedding & man, was she awesome! From our first call with her to days after our wedding she was 100% there for us with any questions or concerns we had, even to help me locate the table numbers a few days afterward. Her attention to detail really shows just how much she cares about your vision for your event & she goes above & beyond to bring it to life. From contacting all of our vendors & bridal party when we had a last minute change in venue (4 days before the wedding, to be exact) to literally sewing my mom into her dress when her zipper split 20 minutes before pictures, even helping get my shoes off when I had actual tears running down my face from the pain they caused, Patricia was nothing short of amazing & if I could give her & her company more stars, I would! I couldn’t have imagined our big day without her & im tankful she was there every step of the way, Thanks Patricia!!!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Nicole and Drew...my two lovebirds. It was such an honor to be your DOC for your wedding day. You two were sure put to the test when it came to the planning and execution of your wedding. From having to find another caterer a few weeks prior to your wedding date; to then having to find a completely new venue the week of your wedding; to then having a power outage at the venue while getting ready and then the zipper on your mother's dress breaking...WOW! But all-in-all, we managed to pull off a BEAUTIFUL wedding and we were even on time! The memories from that day will always bring a smile to my face and the love that you two have for one another is truly inspiring. Cheers to becoming Mr. & Mrs.
    Sarah Married on 10/13/2017
    Patricia made our wedding day so special! She was very attentive and genuinely wanted to make our ideas come to life. Having her was a huge weight off our shoulders. We only had to worry about ourselves she made sure everything and everyone was where they needed to be which made that day much less stressful! We couldn't have done any of it without her! Reaching her at anytime was always easy even with just having her as our day of coordinator. Patricia was very professional and easy to communicate with. I would definantly recommend All four seasons to figure brides and grooms.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Sarah, you and Ryan were so much fun to work with (as is evident in the one photo that you attached). I'm so honored to have been been a part of your wedding day. Thank you.
    Candice Married on 10/05/2017
    They made our daughter's wedding day absolutely perfect and stress free! Every detail was planned and taken care of.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Thank you for the review Candy. We were so honored to be a part of your daughter's wedding.
    Brad Married on 10/05/2017
    All Four Seasons and specifically Patricia did a great job with my sons wedding. She made it a breeze to get through, and helped me focus on the wedding, instead of worrying about details. She was so organized, and the way she communicated to all involved was awesome. Highly recommended!

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Brad, thank you for review. We definitely aim to make the wedding day as stress free for all those involved. Thank you for recognizing all of our hard work.
  • Rachael
    Rachael Married on 10/07/2016

Absolutely amazing day of coordinator and planning experience

My husband and I had our wedding reception at the Buffalo Rose event center with the help of Patricia Zutman and All Four Seasons Events planning (which we got courtesy of booking with the Buffalo Rose). We could not have been happier with how the wedding celebration turned out. Patricia was so easy to work with and we loved how transparent all the pricing and expectations were through her and the Buffalo Rose. Planning and celebrating a wedding during COVID craziness has been so challenging-- but Patricia was an excellent guide through the chaos. She always kept us up to date with all the rules and regulations and updated us about timelines and pricing should we choose to postpone and re-schedule. We ended up forging ahead and never did try to reschedule; and were fortunate enough to have all of our desired guests be a part of our celebration.

The Buffalo Rose with All Four Seasons Events was able to accommodate almost everything, and provide recommendations for things they did not provide (Such as decorations, cakes, transportation etc.) Buffalo Rose catered the food for the event- which turned out delicious. They were also able to coordinate our other vendors (lighting and drapery, floral, cake etc.) to ensure everything was set up and taken down smoothly. Patricia did an excellent job guiding my husband and I through the wedding planning process and the day of made sure we kept our wedding on schedule to make sure that we had time for all the planned special moments.

The only thing we would advise other couples to keep in mind when planning concerned the food. While it did turn out delicious, it was not the same as when we had our tasting... My husband and I had been blown away when we had our tasting at how fresh and well prepared all the food had been. Obviously cooking 4 portions of food to taste is different than preparing enough for a group of 140. So we were a little disappointed the food was not as good and fresh as it had been when we had our tasting. However, our guests still enjoyed everything and we wouldn't have done anything differently in the end.

All in all would highly recommend. Thank you to the Buffalo Rose and Patricia, with All Four Seasons Events for helping make our day so magical. It was a celebration we and our guests will always remember.
  • Lisa
    Lisa M. Married on 12/29/2019

Highly Recommend

My husband (fiancé at the time) first toured the venue by himself. He is a native to Colorado, whereas I was living in Canada at the time. When I first saw the photos of The Rose venue I fell in love with it. It had everything we loved – an art deco décor, a mountain town feel, and historic significance. We planned our wedding in less than 4-months, with me in Canada for a majority of the planning, and it went off seamlessly. Our Event Coordinator Patricia with All Four Seasons Events was professional, pleasant, and prompt. Patricia helped ease my mind and stress levels with planning a wedding during that short period of time while living in Canada. She was wonderful in making unbiased fair recommendations for DJ services, cake and desserts, lighting, décor, and flowers. She is extremely organized and helped keep us on track by providing a checklist and work back schedule.

Based on her expertise in the event planning industry she came forth with many great and creative ideas to make our wedding cost-effective and beautiful. Patricia has a very warm personality and once you meet her you feel like you have known her for years. This is so important when you are entrusting one of the most important days of your life to an event planner. I would like to thank Patricia and All Four Seasons Events for helping us celebrate the beginning of our lives together and creating such beautiful memories.

All Four Seasons Events's reply:

Lisa - we were so honored to be a part of your wedding. Your vision, drive, and commitment helped pull off this destination wedding. Planning a wedding from another country is quite a feat and you are to be commended on doing an outstanding job. Your menu, decor, and minute details all contributed to your "Gather in Golden" theme. Great job! Again, thank you so much for allowing us to be a part of your day. Cheers! 👰❤️🤵