Paul Wood Florist

Fort Collins, CO View map Visit website
$999 Typical Price

$999 Typical Price

Paul Wood Florist is a full-service floral design studio located in Fort Collins, Colorado. This studio is passionate about creating beautiful floral designs and connecting with each of their couples. Their goal is to create a one-of-a-kind design for each couple to complement their special day. This family-owned and operated company is committed to delivering the finest floral arrangements because they value their customers.

Paul Wood Florist can create several different designs of flowers, including classic, country, eclectic, glamorous, romantic, rustic, tropical, and vintage. They also offer a variety of different arrangements, such as aisle and altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower baskets, flower crowns, flower petals, and more! Wedding floral services offered include the following:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Setup
  • Cleanup

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$125

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$60

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$15

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$65

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$90

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$999

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Country
Eclectic
Glamorous
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical
Vintage

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Set Up

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor
Single Flowers

• Nicole
    Nicole W. Married on 09/12/2021

So professional and talented

This company has been in business for a long time and it completely shows in their work. My bouquet was perfect and I had so many compliments. The larger arrangements were so nice. Everything matched our theme and they delivered right on time. They took all the stress out of planning flowers for the wedding and I cannot thank them enough!
  • Emma
    Emma V. Married on 06/07/2021

Beautiful!!

My flowers were absolutely beautiful and even better than I had imagined. Paul Wood brought my vision for flowers together beautifully and even hung around the day of to move some of the flowers from the ceremony site to the reception area. Sue and Lindsay were both wonderful to work with and did a great job staying within our budget while still providing everything we wanted.

Paul Wood Florist's reply:

We are so happy that you loved everything! You were a pleasure to work with! We wish you much happiness!!
    Sue
  • Amelia
    Amelia Married on 03/21/2021

Spring wedding: 3.21.2021

Absolutely LOVED working with Paul Wood Florist! They were easy to communicate with, early for flower drop off the day off, and exceeded all expectations in their bouquet. The prices honestly surprised me, they were more than fairly priced! I only wish we ordered more flowers from them 😊

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Deals

Paul Wood Florist 1
Exclusive

Craig Vollmer Photography Craig Vollmer Photography Wedding Photographers

If you want the variety of a large flower store but the attention of a boutique than Paul Wood is where it is at. I have photographed their flowers many times at wedding and gotten to know the staff and owner. They care about their flowers looking amazing on wedding day and have the expertise to make that happen. I fully endorse Paul Wood because I know they will prove my trust right every time!

114 N College Ave Fort Collins, CO, 80524
970-482-9121

Mon-Sat 9:00am-6:00pm Sun 11:00am-4:00pm
Location of (Paul Wood Florist)
Fort Collins Fort Collins, CO, 80524

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding