Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Paul Wood Florist

In 1933, Paul and Claire Wood established their flower shop on South College Avenue with a focus on quality products and customer service.  Paul had worked in the floral industry for several years in both Denver and Fort Collins before deciding to open his own shop in the midst of the depression. Through their strong perseverance and dedication, the Wood’s business thrived in downtown. As space became an issue, the Woods relocated in 1960 to the current location at 111 West Olive Street, making their home in the back of the shop for the first 5 years. Paul and Claire Wood retired in 1976, yet their business continues to be the leading flower shop in Old Town Fort Collins.

Remodeled in 2011 with an updated look, Paul Wood Florist is ready to serve you. We provide quality fresh flower arrangements for any occasion, green and blooming plants, European dish gardens, gift items, wedding flowers and custom funeral arrangements.   Our friendly and knowledgeable staff maintains the exceptional customer service and personalized care the Woods started with in 1933.

Categories: Wedding Florist

Corsages (2)
Table Arrangements (2)
Flower Petals (1)
Single Flowers (1)

Sue at Paul Wood Florist did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! We didn't do very many flowers but she took my vision and made it come to life. It was perfect and all the flowers were absolutely stunning. She was wonderful to work with and really listened to what I wanted and made sure that everything was delivered on time and got everything set up for me. It was a great experience and I loved working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist. We talked to many vendors in the area and Paul Wood Florist was by far the best. Definitely go in and make a consultation. I was beyond pleased with my flowers.

Profile Picture Emily , 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Delivery, Set Up, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Flower Petals, Single Flowers

Sue at Paul Wood florist is amazing. Our wedding flowers were incredible!! Sue was wonderful to work with and executed our flowers better than I envisioned. We highly recommend Sue for wedding flowers

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Allie, 6/3/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Bouquets, Boutonnieres

Paul Wood Florist did such an incredible job with the flowers for our September wedding. I worked with Sue Charles throughout the year and she was so knowledgable and helpful. I came to her with a general color palette and theme and gave her creative freedom to design the bouquets and centerpieces. She totally delivered. I was blown away by my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, our centerpieces and all the miscellaneous decorations (ceremony arch, welcome sign, etc.) Worth every penny and then some!

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/24/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Set Up, Aisle Decor, Altar Decor, Bouquets, Boutonnieres, Corsages, Table Arrangements

Paul Wood Florist Pricing

Flower Crowns
Flower Girl Baskets
2 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
If you want the variety of a large flower store but the attention of a boutique than Paul Wood is where it is at. I have photographed their flowers many times at wedding and gotten to know the staff and owner. They care about their flowers looking amazing on wedding day and have the expertise to make that happen. I fully endorse Paul Wood because I know they will prove my trust right every time!

Events