Paul Wood Florist Reviews

Paul Wood Florist 1
  • Vicki

Vicki · Married on 05/17/2019

Exactly what I wanted

Gorgeous flower arrangements! We gave Sue an idea of what we wanted and she did an amazing job. Service was top notch.

Sent on 05/18/2019

Paul Wood Florist's reply:

Thank you Vicki! I so glad you were pleased with your flowers. You were a breeze to work with, even though it was long distance!
    Sue
  • Natalie

Natalie & Ben · Married on 03/30/2019

Silks and Fresh... they do them all!

I cannot say enough about how wonderfully our flowers turned out! We had a ceremony on a cruise and ended up using silk flowers that everyone thought were real. Sue did an amazing job researching silk flower vendors to find incrediably realistic looking flowers. She also packed them to be shipped across country during the winter and they came out perfect. Sue made sure we had everything we needed for the ceremony as you can't run to the corner store when you are in the middle of the ocean. We also had a reception at a brewery in Fort Collins that Sue designed center pieces. The flowers fit the brewery perfectly, We mentioned we wanted an array of colors, but wanted to also include colors from the silk arrangements; Sue and her team found the perfect combination and exceeded our expectations while staying within our budget. I loved working with Sue and am always looking for a reason to get more flowers from Paul Wood Florist.

Sent on 06/05/2019
    Paul Wood Florist 2

Emily · Married on 06/24/2017

Sue at Paul Wood Florist did an absolutely amazing job for our wedding! We didn't do very many flowers but she took my vision and made it come to life. It was perfect and all the flowers were absolutely stunning. She was wonderful to work with and really listened to what I wanted and made sure that everything was delivered on time and got everything set up for me. It was a great experience and I loved working with them. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a wedding florist. We talked to many vendors in the area and Paul Wood Florist was by far the best. Definitely go in and make a consultation. I was beyond pleased with my flowers.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Allie · Married on 06/03/2017

Sue at Paul Wood florist is amazing. Our wedding flowers were incredible!! Sue was wonderful to work with and executed our flowers better than I envisioned. We highly recommend Sue for wedding flowers

Sent on 06/05/2017

Paul Wood Florist's reply:

Thank you Allie! I was really pleased at how your flowers turned out. And your photographs posted on Facebook are amazing!! It was a pleasure to work with you. Much happiness!
    Sue

Nicole · Married on 09/24/2016

Paul Wood Florist did such an incredible job with the flowers for our September wedding. I worked with Sue Charles throughout the year and she was so knowledgable and helpful. I came to her with a general color palette and theme and gave her creative freedom to design the bouquets and centerpieces. She totally delivered. I was blown away by my bouquet, my bridesmaids' bouquets, our centerpieces and all the miscellaneous decorations (ceremony arch, welcome sign, etc.) Worth every penny and then some!

Sent on 10/09/2016

Jamia · Married on 09/20/2015

Our flowers were AMAZING!! Sue Charles made the entire experience stress free! Her professionalism and knowledge are exceptional! My bouquet was stunning as were the flowers for our bridal party, ceremony site, and table center pieces!

Sent on 09/27/2015

Paul Wood Florist's reply:

Thank you for the kind words Jamia! You were certainly a pleasure to work with! It was refreshing to see a bride and groom so relaxed and thoroughly enjoying the whole wedding day!

We had a wonderful experience at Paul Wood. They were so helpful and creative with our centerpieces and wedding flowers. I highly suggest them!

Sent on 07/02/2015

Krysta · Married on 09/20/2014

Paul Wood provided all the flowers (centerpieces, alter decorations, bouquets, boutonnieres, mother corsages, and flowers for our grandmothers) for our wedding 9/19/14. It was ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Sue from day one has been wonderful to work with. Not only does she beat any price in town but the flowers all looked like I spent way more! I was very specific about the vision I had for flowers and Sue met my expectations 100%! Everything was so perfect. I couldn't have had a better experience.
    We use Paul Wood for all of our floral needs and have no desire to ever use anyone else. I recommend her to everyone I know. There is always the chance that something can go wrong on your wedding day.....but Paul Wood as your florist makes sure that one thing is ensured to go smoothly. It is a choice you won't regret!!!

Sent on 09/24/2014
  • W

Whitney · Married on 09/13/2014

Our friends had used Paul Wood for their wedding in June and everything went smoothly and looked beautiful, so we were happy to book them for our own wedding.

Sue Charles was great to work with - she had ideas from the get go, which was nice since we didn't have any particular flowers in mind and weren't really sure what we wanted. We showed her a few ideas on Pinterest and some general colors and left the rest to her.

We didn't know what the decorations would look like until the wedding day and we were blown away! Everything was so beautiful and perfect, we couldn't have asked for a better experience. Sue and her team handled everything and everything went so smoothly. We use Paul Wood for our floral needs already and will recommend them to anyone looking for a florist.

Sent on 09/16/2014

Amy · Married on 08/09/2014

I was so impressed with my bouquet and all the flowers in my wedding. I had an idea in my head how I wanted my bouquet. I worked with Sue and she created exactly what I wanted but even better than I imagined. Her work is beautiful and she was a delightful person to work with. I would recommend Paul Woods to anyone having a wedding in the area.

Sent on 09/30/2014
  • Chandra

Chandra · Married on 06/27/2014

Sue just recently did our wedding and she did an amazing job! From the first day when she sat down with me (and beat everyone's prices) she has been great. I had pretty strong ideas on what I wanted and everything she did met my visions 100%. The flowers were beautiful and fresh and my centerpieces lasted almost a week. I highly recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 07/11/2014

Elyse · Married on 05/31/2014

Paul Wood Florists provided the bouquets, boutonnieres, corsages, and centerpieces for my May 2014. I had a very specific idea of what I wanted based on pictures I had collected, but no botanical knowledge to help me translate what I wanted into words. The florist did a great job of identifying what I liked and turning my ideas into reality (lots of small arrangements, combination of white and green elements, lots of texture). They even found mercury glass vases that matched many of the images I showed them. On top of the execution, Paul Wood was on time to the minute and organized with their deliveries to multiple spaces.

Sent on 06/11/2014

Hannah · Married on 05/11/2014

Having worked in the Fort Collins wedding industry, I have had the chance to work with Sue from Paul Wood many times before. So when it was time for me to plan my own wedding, I knew that Sue was the ONLY choice. However I must say, Sue, you really out did yourself! Everything from the ceremony décor the table arrangements were amazing!!!! I couldn't even count how many compliments I received on everything. Thank you for taking such good care of my special day, I couldn't have done it without you.

Sent on 06/10/2014

Paul Wood Florist's reply:

Thank you Hannah! You and your mom were wonderful to work with. Your wedding was truly unique, right down to the May snowstorm!

Kristen · Married on 12/15/2013

Paul Wood did the flowers for my wedding and they were nothing short of perfect. Sue listened to my vision and brought it to life for me with a stunning assortment of the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen. Her creativity was amazing and she was so professional!

Sent on 01/09/2014

Emma · Married on 08/31/2013

Paul Wood's wedding florist was great to work with. She was respectful of our budget, responsive and best of all provided beautiful bouquets for me and my bridesmaids.

Sent on 09/19/2013

Lisa · Married on 08/18/2012

It's fair to say I will never use any other florist again. Paul Wood florist is wonderful. Sue Charles was an absolute dream to work with and the flowers for my wedding were absolutely GORGEOUS. I cried when she showed me my bouquet the morning of the wedding. Everything I asked for, Sue came through. I wanted a bouquet that looked more hand picked than round and it was stunning. The centerpieces, the arch at the altar, the bridesmaid bouquets, the bout's for the guys, the corsages - EVERYTHING was perfect. I will use Paul Wood Florist time and time again and will recommend them to everyone that I know. They did such an amazing job and I am so grateful!

Sent on 08/28/2012

Jennifer · Married on 07/14/2012

They did a wonderful job!! The flowers were absolutely beautiful and everything was exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 07/19/2012

Heather · Married on 07/31/2010

The ladies at Paul Wood Florist are terrific!! We met with them months before the wedding and as our ideas changed (even a week before the wedding!) they were ready to help. Sue provided a mockup of the bouquets and centerpieces and based on my comments she created the most BEAUTIFUL arrangements on our wedding day. I couldn't have been happier. I love how vibrant and unique the arrangements are every time I look at our photos!

Sent on 08/17/2010

Mary Jane · Married on 07/03/2010

Sue was hands-down my favorite vendor to work with. She was so nice, helpful, flexible and provided excellend recommendations. The flowers were gorgeous and Sue went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect, including pinning a flower into my hair for me. Thanks!!!

Sent on 07/21/2010

Miriam · Married on 08/01/2009

Paul Wood was wonderful to work with. We had our wedding at the Sheldon House, and they directed us to Paul Wood. The woman we worked with was fun, professional and very friendly. She helped us pick out bouquets and flowers for the boys and loose petals for the tables- it didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would, and she was very patient with me whenever I changed my mind- which happened a few times. The flowers were delivered on time and were simply beautiful. They did a wonderful job and gave me exactly what I wanted.

Sent on 08/13/2009

Melissa · Married on 05/02/2009

Paul Wood was a great florist to work with. I had a vague idea of what I wanted for my bouquets and ceremony flowers, but didn't know how to convey it all. I met with Sue and brought in pictures from magazines. She went through flower books with me and suggested ideas. Everything turned out great the day of the event! I couldn't have pictured anything more beautiful.

Sent on 01/09/2010

Alexandra · Married on 08/29/2015

Sue was fantastic to work with! When my mom had a million + 1 questions, she was incredibly patient and kind. She listened to everything I wanted (and didn't), and the arrangements she delivered were beautiful! I did not give her a ton to go off of (a color arrangement, and several flowers I did NOT want, along with one I did), but my flowers fit exactly what I wanted in the first place.

Thank you Sue for all the incredible work you did!

Sent on 10/13/2015

Paul Wood Florist's reply:

I'm so glad everything worked out the way you wanted! I know you and your Mom worked really hard on planning everything, and I thought all the extra touches your Mom supplied were beautiful!

Kathy · Married on 05/26/2012

we cannot say enough about the service and the creativity we received from Sue Charles at Paul Wood Florist. From the first time we met with her until the very final touches, she/they were amazing!!! Truly our best vendor decision. We recommend them to 100% and thank them for making our wedding experience so incredibly amazing! Even the groomsmen commented on the flowers - a true testament that they were definitely outstanding!
    Thank you Paul Wood Florist!
    The Collins/Phifer Wedding

Sent on 05/31/2012

mollie · Married on 05/22/2010

Sue was our contact at Paul Wood Florist and I have to say she and her staff did an amazing job!!! I was very particular with my choice of flowers and Sue exceeded my highest expectations. Everything down to the tiniest details on the boutonierres was absolutely gorgeous. Here are some pictures: http://xposephotos.com/wedding/brendan-and-mollie-wedding/

Sent on 06/05/2010