Ron Michaels Weddings Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner

1 User photo

Jenna B. Married on 05/01/2022

A must hire!

Ron was fantastic from the start. I was NOT an organized bride and he provided so much guidance and organization for us. He made appropriate suggestions and was in communication with the rest of my wedding party, the venue, caterers etc. He really went above and beyond his role as the DJ/MC. The wedding guests were on the dance floor all night and he read the vibe of the room extremely well. We felt confident from the start that he would do a great job. He has been doing this for so long and definitely knows the best way to execute a wedding. Thank you Ron for an outstanding job on one of the biggest days of our lives! We appreciate you so so much.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Wow! What a fun day and so glad I was a part of it. I really enjoyed meeting all your friends, family, Hashbrown, and baby Mason. Best wishes to you & Bryan and so happy we got to do this after a 2-year wait.
  • Rachel
    Rachel M. Married on 04/23/2022

Hire DJ Ron Michaels!

We are so happy that we hired Ron as our DJ! He is not just a DJ! He is an awesome MC, coordinator, and person who truly cares about helping you and your partner have an amazing wedding day. The day of the wedding, we had no worries because we knew Ron would help keep the day moving smoothly! Our guests were on the dance floor all night and only had great things to say about Ron! Thank you Ron!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rachel...I hope you & Tony had a great honeymoon in Greece! No doubt, your wedding will be one of my Top 3 favorites of the year. The fun introductions, the Ohio cookie table, MCing the drinking game at the bar for the Wedding Party, and the fun dancing crowd were all highlights. What a night!
  • Katie
    Katie B. Married on 03/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Fun, Reliable, and Perfect!

Ron was recommended to us and we are so glad he was! From our first conversation, we knew he was someone he wanted to work with. Ron helped us with ceremony and reception planning, brought fun ideas to spice things up, and made everything so easy. Our wedding day was seamless and filled with the best music to get the dance party going. We loved working with Ron and would highly recommend him for anyone looking for a reliable, fun, and professional DJ for their wedding.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Katie...it was a blast! That "Dirty Dancing" finale at the end was epic. Best wishes to you and Agustin !!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Lauren
    Lauren Married on 10/29/2021

Exceptional service

Ron made our wedding dreams a reality! From the beginning, Ron took time to get to know us as a couple in order to make sure everything went smoothly and it was everything we could imagine. He is not the type of DJ that you just give a playlist to and it made the night that much better! The dance floor was NEVER empty and our guests wanted even more when the night was over. Ron was also a part of the rehearsal and contacted all of our speakers which made sure everyone was on the same page. He played a major role in our day going perfectly. If you want a DJ who will help make sure your day runs smoothly, keeps everyone entertained and keeps the dance floor full, Ron is your guy! We would highly recommend Ron for any of your DJ or officiant needs.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Wow! Thanks for that awesome review Lauren...and for letting me be a part of both your reception and ceremony...plus The Love Story! Best wishes to you and Shawn, and Happy Holidays :)
    Lindsey W. Married on 09/24/2021

best wedding dj

Ron was such an amazing DJ at our wedding! He attended our rehearsal and helped ensure our day went very smoothly. Our dance floor was full until the last song of the night! Highly recommend hiring Ron for you wedding! You won't regret it!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Lindsey...and I really appreciate the review you wrote on The Knot, too. All the best to you & David!
    Hazen G. Married on 09/18/2021

Wow! What a great MC and DJ

Ron was simply amazing! He worked closely with us to make sure that our vision for our cocktail hour, dinner, and dancing were perfectly executed. Ron's expertise was extremely helpful in planning the flow of events (first dance, toast, etc.). He was also very timely in answering any questions we had leading up to the big day which was greatly appreciated. He kept the dance floor lively and full all night. I really can't say enough. We would definitely recommend Ron to anyone need a MC/DJ. Thanks again Ron for making this part of our night prefect!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thank you Hazen!! And thanks for reaching out regarding where to write a review. It was great collaborating with you & Cherryl.
  • Mandy
    Mandy Married on 08/14/2021

Excellent DJ

My husband and I hired Ron for our wedding reception at the Hilton Inverness. From our first point of contact, Ron was communicative, enthusiastic and supportive of our vision. I felt very confident leading up to our reception day and Ron did not disappoint. He helped navigate the reception and never had an empty dance floor. The next morning, one of the staff members said Ron was one of the best DJs she’s observed, and I wholeheartedly agree. You won’t be disappointed with Ron as your DJ/emcee.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review Mandy! What a night. I hope your After Party with your guests was fantastic too. Best wishes to you & Craig!!!
  • Terri
    Terri M. Married on 08/07/2021

Best DJ ever!!!

Best DJ EVER!!! He can do it all! We hired Ron for our daughter’s wedding because we had been to a wedding 3 years prior and he was the DJ. Obviously, he made an impression. My husband and I said to each other “ we want Ron for Quinn’s wedding!” He makes the whole wedding personable! He is beyond professional and extremely organized. Such a pleasure to work with. He really listened to all our needs and was so easy to communicate with. He even officiated!!! I will recommend Ron for all weddings! I wish we were having another wedding just so we could work with Ron again!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Terri...It was great collaborating with Quinn & Brad. Certainly one of my favorite weddings of 2021. All the best to you and Casey, I hope you had a great summer!
  • Emma
    Emma V. Married on 06/07/2021

Professional DJ and MC services

Working with Ron was a pleasure, and he kept people on the dance floor all night long! He did a great job with day-of coordination and setting our timeline and was understanding and flexible when we had to reschedule our wedding due to Covid. Ron was also super helpful in the planning process for our wedding - his planning guides helped us make a lot of decisions that it hadn't even occurred to us to make, but that made our day run smoothly. Unlike other DJs we considered he is also easy to talk to - he's not super obnoxiously outgoing or in-your-face, but is easy to talk to and work with for more introverted folks like me and my husband.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Emma. Epic ceremony location out in that meadow and a fun night of dancing under the tent. Best wishes to you and Wade!
  • Lauren
    Lauren K. Married on 03/08/2021

DJ Ron is the Best!

Ron was an amazing DJ! He is very professional and friendly. Ron was communicative with us during the COVID wedding planning process and always kept people on the dance floor during our wedding reception!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Best wishes Zach & Lauren! I had a fun time and it was great meeting your friends and family. That epic finale with Piano Man was hilarious. I hope you had a great time on your Alaska honeymoon. Thanks again...RM:)
    Danielle B. Married on 03/06/2021

DJ Ron!!!!

DJ Ron was the literal music to our ears the day of our Pop Up Wedding. From our first conversation over zoom to the day of the wedding, we were absolutely confident that Ron would help be the best of the best MC’s we could have asked for.

Helping us from the beginning of selecting / confirming song choice, to being constantly available for any and all questions that came to mind, Ron was an absolute delight to have for our wedding.

Thank you, for making our day that much better with your tunes and your support. Would highly recommend for anyone looking for a GREAT individual who will make an experience.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the awesome review Danielle. Best wishes to you and Tyler. I was so glad to be a part of this unique "Pop Up" micro-wedding experience with the those great wedding vendors. Super fun afternoon!!
  • Kimberley
    Kimberley P. Married on 10/05/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Ron was amazing! Professional, friendly and fun!

My husband and I loved having Ron as the DJ at our wedding! He was very professional and did an amazing job overall. Not only was the music great but he worked with us to get our officiant miked up properly as well as giving our officiant some tips for the big day. He was easy to get in touch with and very responsive. Ron is also very organized which I so appreciated! His planning worksheets helped me stay organized and figure out what it was I wanted. He even came to our rehearsal so he could meet the bridal party! To me this was above and beyond and we are thrilled with his services. I would 100% use him again and recommend him as a DJ!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Kim. That was a really fun night and it was an honor to be one of the first DJs to play at BCI's Boulders venue. Best wishes to you and Taylor!!
    Steve A. Married on 07/08/2020

One Of A Kind!!!

Ron was the DJ for our daughter's wedding and we couldn't recommend anyone better for such an occasion! He is truly one of a kind . . . professional, organized, creative, energetic, flexible, willing to go the extra mile and the list goes on! Due to Covid-19, our son in-law's favorite Uncle was unable to attend. Amazingly, Ron recorded his long-distance toast from Argentina, played it during the reception, and helped us surprise our son-in-law with this gift, bringing tears to his eyes. Ron knew just the right songs to play, keeping the dance floor full all night and our guests commented how impressed they were with the energy he created. If you choose Ron to be a part of your event, you won't be disappointed!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Brooke & Steve. It was such a fun night and I'm glad your neighbors were so understanding with the late ending time. Please give Emily & Agustin my best wishes!
  • Elizabeth
    Elizabeth Married on 09/29/2019

Ron is the BEST!

We love Ron and his work! We can't say enough good things about him and the services he provides. We had a meeting with him early in our planning process and decided to go with him for our DJ and as our Officiant for our ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Ron was available for questions and was flexible when we had to change venues. He has unique ideas to make your ceremony and reception yours and has an easy process for making it all work. We had a unique idea regarding the unity part of our ceremony and he worked with us and did his own research to incorporate this in our ceremony. One of the biggest things for us in his services is that my Matron of Honor was unable to attend last minute and Ron was awesome in helping her record her toast from long distance so that she could still be part of our day. He's also attentive to music selection and reads the crowd well in keeping everyone dancing and having fun! Anyone who has Ron as their DJ and/or Officiant will have a professional and fun experience!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

What an amazing day and it was an honor to be a part of it - from officiating the ceremony to the last dance! Best wishes to you and Daniel and thanks for the custom gift at the end of the night.
  • Lysette
    Lysette L. Married on 09/21/2019

Ron is wonderful!

We cannot say enough good things about Ron! He was so helpful throughout the entire process-we had a family member officiate our wedding and Ron sent him tips for the ceremony, as well as tips to all the family members for their toasts. We only had one must play song and trusted him with the rest. He picked the best music and the dance floor was full all night. Everything went so smoothly with Ron's help and everyone had a blast! We would recommend him to anyone.

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Lysette....all the best to you and Eddie. You had a real super fun group of family and friends, especially those singers!!! Great full dancefloor and sparkler send off, too.
    Megan P. Married on 08/24/2019

Energetic and Fun DJ

Ron was the coordinator and DJ for my wedding in August 2019. I had the most amazing experience working with Ron throughout my wedding planning and night. Ron was organized, fun, energetic, flexible, helpful and always fast to respond. Ron was my coordinator to help me organize my toasts and timelines (he was invaluable!), he had the music and mics to help my ceremony run smooth and he was the DJ through my reception. I let Ron read the crowd and pick 95% of all the music that played throughout hte night. He had a great eye and ear for my crowd! We had so much fun and loved all the music he played. I would highly recommend Ron to anyone who wants someone fun, energetic and flexible to work with!!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Megan! Best wishes to you and Cam. Have an awesome Labor Day weekend....
  • Rachel
    Rachel R. Married on 06/28/2019

Organized and Energizing DJ

Ron made our wedding dreams a reality! From the beginning, Ron took time to get to know us as a couple in order to make sure everything went smoothly and it was everything we could imagine. He is not the type of DJ that you just give a playlist to and it made the night that much better! The dance floor was NEVER empty and our guests wanted even more when the night was over. Ron was also a part of the rehearsal and contacted all of our speakers which made sure everyone was on the same page. He played a PIVOTAL role in our day going perfectly. If you want a DJ who will help make sure your day runs smoothly, keeps everyone entertained and keeps the dance floor full, Ron is your guy!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rachel...it might have 100 degrees outside but the dancefloor inside was sure heating up. Fun family & friends and I'm glad I got to meet them. All the best to you and Jon...
  • Reg82
    Reg82 Married on 06/23/2019

Shedd-Marsh Wedding

Ron handled my daughters wedding June 2019 in Estes Park. He was extremely professional, efficient, responsive, flexible and FUN! One week before the event one of our ceremony musicians had to step down due to a family emergency. Ron seamlessly picked up the ball and ran with it. He coordinated directly with the remaining musician and they worked out the ceremony music. It was perfect. For the reception he read the crowd beautifully--playing all sorts of fun music. He took requests and got some reluctant dancers up on the floor. He directed the activities (entrance, cake cutting, etc) with grace. And at the end of the evening the young people were having so much fun he asked me if he could play a little longer! He's just a very professional and fun dj. I absolutely recommend him to anyone! I would definitely hire him again!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Gina. From the rain holding off at the ceremony, to that crazy last dance with the packed dance floor, it was a super fun day. Have a great summer!
  • Kalie
    Kalie P. Married on 04/28/2019

Incredible service

Could not have made a better decision for our DJ and wedding director! The most important thing for us was that all of our family and friends had a great time and boy did Ron deliver! Everyone kept saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, so organized and fun. Ron played great music, read the crowd AND directed the whole night. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything. We just got to sit back and enjoy our wedding day. Another thing, I can be a control freak so the fact that Ron made me feel comfortable enough to relax and let him handle the night really says a lot. He is so kind and really cares about providing the best service he can. Ron is worth every cent and I will be recommending him to all my friends and family in the future! Do yourself and your fiance a favor and book him to be your DJ and Director! Ron, thank you so much for all your hard work and helping make our wedding day perfect in every way! -Kalie & Allen

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kalie. What a great day and great group of friends and family. Best wishes to you and Allen!!
  • Rebecca
    Rebecca Married on 03/16/2019

The best DJ!

Ron is the total package! He is so attentive and detail-oriented throughout the whole planning process. He gets to know you, your family, your whole wedding party, comes to the rehearsal, and is just generally so involved. He takes care of everything from start to finish, he was in touch with us from when we hired him to the wedding day, and made you feel comfortable with everything all the way through. Our guests loved him and his music! We got tons of compliments on the whole day. He has a great voice for speaking too. Total package!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

All the best to you and Michael. I still remember how amazing the weather was for your outdoor ceremony. A beautiful sunny 50 degrees and no wind in mid-March!!
  • Nicole
    Nicole Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely awesome

Ron is the best! He was so helpful and took care of everything during the reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing or the timeline. The music was awesome and the dance floor was crowded all night long! We will recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Ron!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

What an awesome night and I was honored to be a part of it. Best wishes to you and Matt. Have fun in Costa Rica. La Pura Vida! RM:)
    Leah Married on 06/22/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Seriously couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Ron was an absolute joy to work with. He is prompt with email responses, professional, fun, and offers a wealth of knowledge which was so helpful when planning an out of state wedding.

The night was an absolute blast! He made everything flow so nicely and did an amazing job reading the crowd to keep the dance floor full all night long!!

Ron, we can't even begin to thank you enough for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Leah. Best wishes to you & Nick...
    Adrian Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ron did an amazing job for our wedding. He spent considerable time before the wedding helping with various tasks; he provided excellent suggestions for activities that could be included in the reception, he provided a checklist of to-dos before and at the ceremony/reception, he visited the venue with us to help with the overall layout, and he attended the rehearsal to help coordinate with the officiant. Of course, he also provided audio equipment and provided a variety of music all evening at the reception. In essence, Ron provided almost full service for us, and I strongly recommend Ron Michaels for your wedding.

Thank you Adrian!!!!
    K. Married on 06/16/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We knew Ron was the one when we told him where the wedding venue was up in the mountains and he said, "Oh, yeah. I've ridden my mountain bike up there." From our first meeting to the end of the reception, Ron made everything special. He did so much more than playing music. He offered suggestions for the ceremony, made an extra trip to the mountains to see the venue, set up perfect sound for the outdoor wedding ceremony, and really tuned into the guests and their preferences during the reception. I especially liked how after just a couple meetings, Ron felt like a friend, not just a stranger offering his services.

Thanks Kathleen!
    James Married on 04/28/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Ron is amazing! Everyone was commenting to us how perfect the music selection was for our wedding, cocktail hour and reception! Thank you Ron! We will be recommending him to everyone!

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review James.
illustration stars