Ron Michaels Weddings Reviews

Ron Michaels Weddings 1
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 09/29/2019

Ron is the BEST!

We love Ron and his work! We can't say enough good things about him and the services he provides. We had a meeting with him early in our planning process and decided to go with him for our DJ and as our Officiant for our ceremony. Throughout the planning process, Ron was available for questions and was flexible when we had to change venues. He has unique ideas to make your ceremony and reception yours and has an easy process for making it all work. We had a unique idea regarding the unity part of our ceremony and he worked with us and did his own research to incorporate this in our ceremony. One of the biggest things for us in his services is that my Matron of Honor was unable to attend last minute and Ron was awesome in helping her record her toast from long distance so that she could still be part of our day. He's also attentive to music selection and reads the crowd well in keeping everyone dancing and having fun! Anyone who has Ron as their DJ and/or Officiant will have a professional and fun experience!

Sent on 10/15/2019
    Ron Michaels Weddings 2

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

What an amazing day and it was an honor to be a part of it - from officiating the ceremony to the last dance! Best wishes to you and Daniel and thanks for the custom gift at the end of the night.
  • Lysette

Lysette Landry · Married on 09/21/2019

Ron is wonderful!

We cannot say enough good things about Ron! He was so helpful throughout the entire process-we had a family member officiate our wedding and Ron sent him tips for the ceremony, as well as tips to all the family members for their toasts. We only had one must play song and trusted him with the rest. He picked the best music and the dance floor was full all night. Everything went so smoothly with Ron's help and everyone had a blast! We would recommend him to anyone.

Sent on 10/21/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Lysette....all the best to you and Eddie. You had a real super fun group of family and friends, especially those singers!!! Great full dancefloor and sparkler send off, too.

Megan Purcell · Married on 08/24/2019

Energetic and Fun DJ

Ron was the coordinator and DJ for my wedding in August 2019. I had the most amazing experience working with Ron throughout my wedding planning and night. Ron was organized, fun, energetic, flexible, helpful and always fast to respond. Ron was my coordinator to help me organize my toasts and timelines (he was invaluable!), he had the music and mics to help my ceremony run smooth and he was the DJ through my reception. I let Ron read the crowd and pick 95% of all the music that played throughout hte night. He had a great eye and ear for my crowd! We had so much fun and loved all the music he played. I would highly recommend Ron to anyone who wants someone fun, energetic and flexible to work with!!

Sent on 08/28/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Megan! Best wishes to you and Cam. Have an awesome Labor Day weekend....
  • Rachel

Rachel Rea · Married on 06/28/2019

Organized and Energizing DJ

Ron made our wedding dreams a reality! From the beginning, Ron took time to get to know us as a couple in order to make sure everything went smoothly and it was everything we could imagine. He is not the type of DJ that you just give a playlist to and it made the night that much better! The dance floor was NEVER empty and our guests wanted even more when the night was over. Ron was also a part of the rehearsal and contacted all of our speakers which made sure everyone was on the same page. He played a PIVOTAL role in our day going perfectly. If you want a DJ who will help make sure your day runs smoothly, keeps everyone entertained and keeps the dance floor full, Ron is your guy!

Sent on 07/27/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Rachel...it might have 100 degrees outside but the dancefloor inside was sure heating up. Fun family & friends and I'm glad I got to meet them. All the best to you and Jon...
  • Reg82

Reg82 CO · Married on 06/23/2019

Shedd-Marsh Wedding

Ron handled my daughters wedding June 2019 in Estes Park. He was extremely professional, efficient, responsive, flexible and FUN! One week before the event one of our ceremony musicians had to step down due to a family emergency. Ron seamlessly picked up the ball and ran with it. He coordinated directly with the remaining musician and they worked out the ceremony music. It was perfect. For the reception he read the crowd beautifully--playing all sorts of fun music. He took requests and got some reluctant dancers up on the floor. He directed the activities (entrance, cake cutting, etc) with grace. And at the end of the evening the young people were having so much fun he asked me if he could play a little longer! He's just a very professional and fun dj. I absolutely recommend him to anyone! I would definitely hire him again!

Sent on 06/23/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Gina. From the rain holding off at the ceremony, to that crazy last dance with the packed dance floor, it was a super fun day. Have a great summer!
  • Kalie

Kalie Pospisil · Married on 04/28/2019

Incredible service

Could not have made a better decision for our DJ and wedding director! The most important thing for us was that all of our family and friends had a great time and boy did Ron deliver! Everyone kept saying that it was the best wedding they had ever been to, so organized and fun. Ron played great music, read the crowd AND directed the whole night. My husband and I did not have to worry about anything. We just got to sit back and enjoy our wedding day. Another thing, I can be a control freak so the fact that Ron made me feel comfortable enough to relax and let him handle the night really says a lot. He is so kind and really cares about providing the best service he can. Ron is worth every cent and I will be recommending him to all my friends and family in the future! Do yourself and your fiance a favor and book him to be your DJ and Director! Ron, thank you so much for all your hard work and helping make our wedding day perfect in every way! -Kalie & Allen

Sent on 06/10/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kalie. What a great day and great group of friends and family. Best wishes to you and Allen!!
  • Rebecca

Rebecca · Married on 03/16/2019

The best DJ!

Ron is the total package! He is so attentive and detail-oriented throughout the whole planning process. He gets to know you, your family, your whole wedding party, comes to the rehearsal, and is just generally so involved. He takes care of everything from start to finish, he was in touch with us from when we hired him to the wedding day, and made you feel comfortable with everything all the way through. Our guests loved him and his music! We got tons of compliments on the whole day. He has a great voice for speaking too. Total package!

Sent on 09/26/2019

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

All the best to you and Michael. I still remember how amazing the weather was for your outdoor ceremony. A beautiful sunny 50 degrees and no wind in mid-March!!
  • Nicole

Nicole · Married on 12/08/2018

Absolutely awesome

Ron is the best! He was so helpful and took care of everything during the reception. We didn't have to worry about a thing or the timeline. The music was awesome and the dance floor was crowded all night long! We will recommend him to everyone! Thank you, Ron!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

What an awesome night and I was honored to be a part of it. Best wishes to you and Matt. Have fun in Costa Rica. La Pura Vida! RM:)

Leah · Married on 06/22/2018

Seriously couldn't have asked for a better DJ!! Ron was an absolute joy to work with. He is prompt with email responses, professional, fun, and offers a wealth of knowledge which was so helpful when planning an out of state wedding.

The night was an absolute blast! He made everything flow so nicely and did an amazing job reading the crowd to keep the dance floor full all night long!!

Ron, we can't even begin to thank you enough for making our wedding a day we will never forget!

Sent on 07/10/2018

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Leah. Best wishes to you & Nick...

Adrian · Married on 06/16/2018

Ron did an amazing job for our wedding. He spent considerable time before the wedding helping with various tasks; he provided excellent suggestions for activities that could be included in the reception, he provided a checklist of to-dos before and at the ceremony/reception, he visited the venue with us to help with the overall layout, and he attended the rehearsal to help coordinate with the officiant. Of course, he also provided audio equipment and provided a variety of music all evening at the reception. In essence, Ron provided almost full service for us, and I strongly recommend Ron Michaels for your wedding.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thank you Adrian!!!!

K. · Married on 06/16/2018

We knew Ron was the one when we told him where the wedding venue was up in the mountains and he said, "Oh, yeah. I've ridden my mountain bike up there." From our first meeting to the end of the reception, Ron made everything special. He did so much more than playing music. He offered suggestions for the ceremony, made an extra trip to the mountains to see the venue, set up perfect sound for the outdoor wedding ceremony, and really tuned into the guests and their preferences during the reception. I especially liked how after just a couple meetings, Ron felt like a friend, not just a stranger offering his services.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Thanks Kathleen!

James · Married on 04/28/2018

Ron is amazing! Everyone was commenting to us how perfect the music selection was for our wedding, cocktail hour and reception! Thank you Ron! We will be recommending him to everyone!

Sent on 04/29/2018

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review James.

Laura · Married on 03/30/2018

We are so very happy that we hired Ron for our daughter's Estes Park wedding. We found him to be extremely professional, courteous, and prompt to reply to our questions. This was especially helpful as this was an out-of-state destination wedding. He provided valuable, timely information - timeline for the evening, suggestions for toasts. He worked well with all of our specific family requests - helping out a first-time officiant, accommodating a last-minute inclusion of a family mashup, finding a really old, incredibly special song for the bride and her grandfather (Lavender Blue). He eased our unrest at a very windy ceremony and just kept everything moving along smoothly. He played a beautiful mix of music, at the perfect volume, during cocktails and dinner. He followed that time with great dance music, and most certainly kept the dance floor full till the very end! Ron was business-like, but personable, and able to make the wedding and reception truly reflect the bride and groom. We would not hesitate to recommend him!!

Sent on 04/03/2018

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Laura. It was a pleasure working with Robyn & Brett.

Jake · Married on 02/09/2018

We want to thank you for your amazing services you provided for our wedding on 2.9.18. It was truly more than we ever even imagined, and you played a very important role as our Wedding DJ. Everything flowed very nicely and even when we had a hiccup with the speeches, you pulled it off effortlessly. Everyone had so much fun dancing and watching us dance. A special thank for playing all of our requested songs and fitting everything together smoothly.

Sent on 02/15/2018

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Jake! Best wishes to you & Samantha!

Kim · Married on 10/28/2017

Ron was fantastic. We guaranteed a dancing crowd until the very end and that's what we got. When we first talked he asked me what my three most important things are when I think about my wedding. Music was very important to us. Having thought at first I could get away with creating playlists of our favorite songs, it was clear to me on our wedding night that your DJ should be able to read the crowd. He did that and so much more. We were close to 10,000 ft above sea level and everyone was still dancing despite being completely out of breath.

With everything else going on during the day/evening, I didn't feel stressed about the timing, events or the music during the ceremony or reception. I should note that I live in Australia and he was very accommodating and scheduled Skype calls with me and my husband so we could nail down the specifics. We didn't meet until the rehearsal and that didn't matter.

We took him up on his idea of a 'long distance toast' to bring something unique to our reception. I surprised my husband with a voice message from his best friends in Vietnam that couldn't make the wedding. Ron coordinated and worked directly with them - I didn't have to do a thing. Turned out perfect.

Thank you so much Ron!

Sent on 11/08/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review, Kim!

Brittney · Married on 09/30/2017

Ron was amazing! He helped me every step of the way and he really got to know us. He had everyone dancing all night long. Great DJ and all around great person. I highly recommend him!

Sent on 10/14/2017

Thanks Brittney!

Jessica · Married on 09/03/2017

Ron was simply THE BEST! We couldn't have asked for a better DJ (he also kept everything running smoothly and on schedule the day of the wedding). Ron personalizes everything to match exactly what you're looking for. He is professional and extremely thoughtful in his work. He helped us in the planning stages by providing suggestions and resources and he was always very responsive whenever we had a question or needed to change something. Everyone was on the dance floor dancing all night long, which speaks to his ability to read the crowd! In addition, he provided table trivia, welcome introductions for our entire bridal party, and he also wrote our "love story" for my husband and I before our first dance (ask him for more details on what this entails!). All in all, hiring Ron meant for some extra "perks" that made our day that much more special. I am so happy we had the opportunity to work with him and would recommend him to anyone looking for DJ or Officiant services!

Sent on 09/14/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Wow Jess...thanks for the kind words. Thanks for giving me so much information to work with. Best wishes to you & Mark.

Andrew · Married on 07/01/2017

Ron was the most professional and fun wedding DJ we've ever had the pleasure of meeting. He DJ'd our Colorado Wedding for about 125 people and everyone was raving about his music and MC work by the end of the night. He was able to help us with audio for the ceremony and the reception, and he even attended our rehearsal dinner the night before to meet the families and discuss the plans for the big day. We highly recommend Ron to anyone looking for a completely worry-free wedding DJ experience.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks so much Andy! I think your guests wore out the dancefloor. I'm glad I had Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" cued up when the "One More Song!" chant started at the end. Have an awesome weekend.

Laura · Married on 06/25/2017

Ron was the DJ at my daughter's wedding and he was amazing! Many people commented on how fun he made the reception. He played lots of great music of different eras and styles. He kept the evening going at a good pace, with couples' dances, anniversary dances, line dances and great timing for the bride and groom dance and toasts. It was obvious to me that he spent a good deal of time planning beforehand with my daughter and her (now) husband, finding out what music, toasts and other activities they wanted. I highly recommend Ron!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Laura! Abby & Ben's wedding at Tapestry House was one of my all-time favorites. All the best to you and Todd.

Beth · Married on 06/25/2017

Ron was amazing! It was so relaxing knowing he was there. The music was great but he did so much more. Very thankful we chose Ron for the wedding.

Sent on 07/01/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Beth! Have an awesome 4th Of July weekend.

Kelly · Married on 06/17/2017

Ron was amazing! We got to know him well throughout the wedding planning process, so it was easy to work with him at the reception. We had a good plan for music to keep people dancing and so many guests commented on how much fun they had. I was exhausted at the end of the night from dancing so much :). Thanks for everything Ron!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Kelly! Best wishes to you and Nick!

Mary · Married on 06/17/2017

Ron was outstanding at our daughter's wedding!!! He kept everyone out on the dance floor until it was time to quit. A variety of music was played so all could enjoy! My brother in law was amazed at how well Ron did compared to the DJ at his son's reception!!

Sent on 06/23/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks Mary! What an amazing day up at Copper Mountain.

Chrsity · Married on 04/02/2017

Ron is amazing!! He was hired for our son's wedding and we were so impressed that we hired him to do our daughter's wedding as well! I didn't have to worry about anything during the wedding. He plans the reception and helped plan the ceremony. He helps make sure nothing is forgotten. Everything went so smooth! He even brought out my son and his wife to dance to the song they danced to at their wedding two years ago! How he remembered the song, I have not idea! You will be so happy you trusted your day to Ron.

Sent on 04/04/2017

Thanks Christy!

Jennifer · Married on 01/21/2017

Ron was amazing! We planned a long distance wedding and he was incredibly helpful. He provided a guidebook and advice throughout the entire process. He even came to the rehearsal to make sure all went smoothly. The day of he was fantastic! He kept the wedding on schedule, faces smiling and the party grooving. He played a perfect mix of music that made everyone happy from our grandmothers to our teen cousins. We couldn't have asked for a better DJ. We couldn't recommend him more highly!!

Sent on 02/25/2017

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

What a great day it was. Thanks for the review. Best wishes to you & Ryan!!

Jennifer · Married on 10/16/2016

From the moment we met with Ron Michaels, we were so impressed with his attentiveness and professionalism. Ron listened to everything we had to say about our hopes and expectations for our ceremony and reception. He helped us plan through the details and timing of entire event - from the processionals to our introductions to toasts and 1st dances. THEN the dancing started and did not stop. He kept the dance floor going until the very end of the night with the right music at the right time. Our guests have not stopped talking about what a fun time they had at our wedding and we can't say enough good things about Ron!! Thank you! Jennifer and Gregg

Sent on 10/23/2016

Ron Michaels Weddings's reply:

Thanks for the great review Jennifer!