Jubilations Catering Reviews

Jubilations Catering 4
Jubilations Catering 5

Robert Callahan · Married on 08/06/2019

Excellent Estes Park Caterer

Outstanding caterer with a strong emphasis on flexibility and customer service. They communicated frequently throughout the process, giving me every morsel of information I needed to assure the meal was a complete success. I was a neophyte when it came to hosting a rehearsal dinner but Izzie and the crew lead me very nimbly and capably through the whole thing. On, and by the way, the food was excellent. Our guests had many positive things to say about all the items (especially their burgers and potato salad). I could not more heartily recommend a caterer. Kudos to their whole staff!

Sent on 08/20/2019
  • John

John · Married on 07/25/2019

Absolutely Delicious

My wife and I were recently married in Estes Park, CO and used Jubilations Catering. My dad had recommended Jubilations after hiring them for an event his brewery was hosting. His recommendation was spot-on as their food was incredibly delicious! Not only was their food outstanding, but dealing with their management was as easy as it gets. I’d also recommend to pay a little extra to try many different menu items during your tasting (the tasting was one of my all-time favorite meals). Their high-quality food and professionalism makes them a perfect fit for any event!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Shannon

Shannon · Married on 07/18/2019

Amazing food and service !

Jubilations was so easy to work with from the initial email to the last email. They always responded fast and were always accommodating. The food is outstanding, our guests raved about how good the stuffed chicken and beef medallions were. Another big crowd favorite was the empanadas, they are so delicious.

It was awesome to be able to taste a lot of the food before the big day and this was because Jubilations offers a tasting and we also went to Della Terra's wine tasting in which Jubilations catered.

Jubilations offers a lot of ideas and suggestions to help make your wedding day truly special and your guests will rave about their food!

Sent on 07/24/2019

Lisa-Marie Woods · Married on 07/10/2019

Great catering option for weddings

We decided to go with Jubilations catering after only a few conversations with them. They were very responsive and came up with great suggestions for our wedding hosting around 100 people. It was very easy to manoeuvre their menu (lots of great options )and they were willing to make adjustments as needed. You can tell that they have great experience with catering for parties and are also reasonable prices. We had such great feedback when it came to the choice of food!! Staff was well presented and did an amazing job. Just such a great experience overall and would gladly recommend this to anyone. Hassle free, fun to work with and just great performance on the food part!

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Jennifer

Jennifer Jones · Married on 07/08/2019

Amazing food and service

Jubilations Catering is so organized and professional. The service and food was amazing. They are so easy to work with and everything came off flawlessly.

Sent on 07/31/2019
    Jubilations Catering 10
  • Anna D

Anna R · Married on 07/01/2019

Tasty Food & Great Service

Jubilations is AMAZING! We did a buffet style with 3 different food options plus a handful of appetizers served during cocktail hour. Everything tasted great and the service was on point! I never felt like our guests were hungry. Izzie was super helpful during the whole process and was flexible and patient with our last minute changes. We got tons of compliments on the variety of food we were able to offer. My absolute favorites were the pasta bar and the chicken potstickers! I couldn't get enough! I will say that we had a ton of food leftover and it was a destination wedding for us, so it felt like a waste since we couldn't take much with us. There isn't anywhere in the Estes Park area to donate food, so we gave the extras to the catering and venue staff. Other than that, everything was perfect!

Sent on 08/12/2019
  • Matthew

Matthew Rains · Married on 06/24/2019

Great food and value with Jubilation's Catering

Jubilations Catering provided a great meal for our post-elopement celebration. We needed to feed a group of 30 without breaking the bank and Izzie (the owner) was great to work with. She was very responsive and helpful throughout the entire process and when our wedding day came the catering was one-time, very presentable and most importantly delicious. If you need catering in the Estes Park area Jubilations Catering is a great pick!

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Leisa

Leisa Sharpe · Married on 06/19/2019

Great reception venue!

We couldn't of been happier with our food and reception venue at the Bristolcone Inn. We used this location as our wedding reception venue. We chose the all American cookout buffet with burgers and chicken breasts. It was perfect for our group of which included lots of kids. The staff is very accommodating. My emails and questions were always answered promptly. A truly great group of people to work with.

Sent on 07/02/2019

Caitlyn Golden · Married on 05/28/2019

Excellent Staff, Service, and Amazing Food!

The team at Jubilations was such a pleasure to work with for my wedding! They were clear and accommodating during all of the planning phases and the food turned out spectacular. They are truly pros and had everything down to a science from the amount of food per person, to the setup, breakdown, and service during the event. We looked at many vendors and Jubilations beat out all of the competitors from a price and quality standpoint and we were very happy with our selection. I highly recommend Jubilations as a catering service for your wedding or special event!

Sent on 06/17/2019
  • Janann

Janann Eldredge · Married on 05/27/2019

A Joyful Experience with Jubilations!

I wasn't sure what to expect from a caterer recommended by other wedding vendors, but Jubilations was phenomenal! Sandy, Izzie, and everyone else at Jubilations was so helpful throughout the process! We got married in Estes Park, CO, and Jubilations was very gracious about letting us do our tasting in two parts (in order to satisfy all of the necessary parties who voted on the menu), they offered helpful and knowledgable advise when our wedding planner turned out to be inexperiences and uninformed, and when my fiance fell and broke his hip just 3 weeks before the wedding, they were will to revise seating and plans with us as we worked through accessibility issues of the day, And that is just the staff - the menu we ended up with was divine! We were able to offer plated meals to our guests, complete with entree options and a kids meal, without breaking the bank! I almost wish that I could get married again just so we could use them again!

Sent on 07/02/2019

Dorothy · Married on 02/18/2019

Great food & service

Our food from Jubilations was delicious. They have an excellent variety and very reasonable rates. Izzie was super helpful in our planning process and stayed in communication all the way up to our wedding day.

Sent on 02/20/2019
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 02/17/2019

Caterer for our Wedding

Jubilations Catering was an AMAZING choice for our Wedding. Everyone commented how delicious their food was! We chose to have a plated meal at our wedding and because of their attention to detail, it was served flawlessly! They also do a great job making sure the Bride & Groom get to eat. Highly recommend using Jubilation Catering for your Wedding!

Sent on 04/20/2019

Traci · Married on 01/20/2019

Wedding Caterer in Estes Park

Jubilations was fantastic! We got married in Estes Park in January 2019 and they did a fantastic job. We had them do cocktail hour snacks and a buffet style dinner for about 90 guests and everything looked and tasted absolutely wonderful. They even cut our cake and plated it for us even though they didn't make it. Their staff was nice and helped with anything they could. We would absolutely recommend them for any catering for any type of event.

Sent on 02/01/2019
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 01/04/2019

The most delicious wedding food!

We used Jubilations at our Della Terra wedding and couldn’t be happier! The food was delicious, Izzie was so kind and easy to work with! I’m gluten free and much of my family has numerous gluten and dairy allergies and they perfectly took care of everyone. The appetizers were amazing and everyone is still raving about them. They helped us to customize our menu the way we wanted and it was delicious. The staff was professional and helpful, and the food was fresh. This is FAR from your typical wedding chicken, as they don’t store it for an hour under a heat lamp or in warming dishes, it’s made fresh. Our dinner was 30 minutes late because of photos and it was still delicious! The price was also very reasonable for a large plated dinner, especially compared to other caterers we looked at. I couldn’t recommend Jubilations more highly!

Sent on 02/07/2019

Sveta · Married on 08/25/2018

Jubilations was incredible! We first really realized we had made the right choice during our walkthrough with Izzie, a month before our wedding. She could not have been more organized or better prepared, and had thought of every detail of our timeline, with helpful tips and recommendations. On the day of, Izzie's team did a perfect job with setup and the food was wonderful - we thought it was actualy better than our tasting!

Sent on 09/12/2018

sara · Married on 07/13/2018

We were very impressed with the professionalism of the staff, from the planning process to the execution of a lovely rehearsal dinner and wedding. The food was delicious, and they were able to accommodate vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free meals with no problem. The venue is lovely.

Sent on 07/17/2018

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Hands down, the best catering company to work with. The food was delicious and the service was top-notch.

Sent on 07/16/2018

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

We've gotten so many compliments about the food we served! It was really delicious and we are so pleased with how helpful Izzie and the crew were leading up to our big day! This was also the most reasonably priced provider we found!

Sent on 07/15/2018

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about Jubilations Catering! Not only was the food delicious, but their service was outstanding!! We live in Wisconsin and planned a destination wedding in Estes Park without actually ever being there until 2 days before our wedding. Planning a wedding from states away has its challenges. We chose our vendors solely based on reviews and recommendations. Jubilations came highly recommended by our venue, Della Terra, and the reviews we read were amazing! Jubilations thought of every detail in order ensure that we enjoyed our day and had a chance to eat our food. They delivered appetizers to the gazebo where we signed our marriage license, they brought our meals to the table so that we could eat first before we mingled with our guests, and (best of all) they delivered food up to our room so that when we were done with the reception we had something to eat! Most people say that the bride and groom don’t have time to enjoy their meal on the wedding day. Jubilations’ efforts made that possible for us! We were able to eat our meals, sample the appetizers, and have time for cake! Additionally our guests had nothing but good things to say about the delicious food!!

Sent on 08/23/2018

Tessa · Married on 06/02/2018

We had the best time with Jubilations Catering. Not only did I get a lot of compliments on the food (even from the kids with the children's meal-- they LOVED having chicken tenders instead of the grown up food;)), but after our original venue cancelled on us two days before our wedding, Izzie worked with us to have our reception at their venue Bristlecone Inn last minute, and it was beautiful. She was flexible, easy to work with, and extremely helpful.

Sent on 06/12/2018

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Jubilations food was incredible!!! We used them for our cocktail hour and our wedding. The BBQ buffet was incredible and they set up amazing s'mores and popcorn bars for us. All of the food exceeded our expectations and our guests left feeling full and happy. I am gluten free and they accommodated me in every way possible. Thank you Jubilations!

Sent on 05/29/2018

Lisa · Married on 03/02/2018

Jubilations did an amazing job at my wedding. They were professional, took care of everything, and made the day stress free for me, not to mention the food was absolutely delicious!

Sent on 05/14/2018

Anna · Married on 02/02/2018

I appreciated Jubilations and the effort that your employees gave to my daughter’s wedding. The food was wonderfully presented and taste delicious. Everybody was so excited for breakfast for dinner. I was especially impressed with how fluffy the eggs were, how crispy and hearty the bacon was and how satisfying everybody seems to be with their meal. Then on top of that, your employees were top notch serving with a smile gracious and happy with us. I especially remember one employee encouraging me to let her take my plate as I walk down the stairs to be careful with my gown. I’ve never experienced being served by catering company before and I know we gave you lots of questions and concerns at the beginning of this planning. Izzie was so patient with me and gave me an informative proposal that details our conversation and made feel confident in our decision. So I just want to say it was worth every penny thank you very much.
    Blessings,
    Anna Orrino

Sent on 02/09/2018

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Jubilation’s Catering was the absolute cherry on the top of our wedding day! Izzie was so amazing to work with, and we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable working with her, from the very beginning of our tasting. Izzie was very responsive to all of my nagging emails…as I was the type of bride that would email questions whenever they popped into my head! Izzie also worked with us with a few of the dietary restrictions of our guests that we had…and it was so easy to figure out, and not a hassle at all! We had SO MANY compliments on the food! A few of our guests actually own a feed lot in South Dakota, so they know beef…and they said the Slow Roasted Beef Sirloin was the best beef they’ve ever had! We also had the Herb and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken, and that was so delicious! The appetizers were wonderful, as well. We got rave reviews for the Buffalo Chicken Dip, and the Lost Antler Elk Sausage. I would hands-down recommend Jubilation’s to anyone looking for a stress-free caterer for their wedding…and the food will be amazing, as well!

Sent on 11/17/2017

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Jubilations Catering for our wedding in September 2017 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau. From our tasting to our wedding day, Jubilations delivered fabulous food, professionalism, and outstanding customer service. Izzie, Sandy, and Staff did a wonderful job answering all our questions quickly and thoroughly. Jubilations catered our cocktail hour and buffet meal, setup an outdoor smore’s bar, and provided pizza as a late-night snack for our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing! The staff was incredibly courteous to all our guests; they even boxed up a small plate of food for my husband and I to eat in our honeymoon suite! The food options are affordable, and Jubilations Staff took all the stress away for my husband and me. Thank you, Jubilations Catering, for everything. I highly recommend Jubilations Catering for any wedding or special occasion!

Sent on 10/22/2017