Jubilations Catering Reviews

79 | Estes Park, CO

79 Reviews for Jubilations Catering

Sveta · Married on 08/25/2018

Jubilations was incredible! We first really realized we had made the right choice during our walkthrough with Izzie, a month before our wedding. She could not have been more organized or better prepared, and had thought of every detail of our timeline, with helpful tips and recommendations. On the day of, Izzie's team did a perfect job with setup and the food was wonderful - we thought it was actualy better than our tasting!

sara · Married on 07/13/2018

We were very impressed with the professionalism of the staff, from the planning process to the execution of a lovely rehearsal dinner and wedding. The food was delicious, and they were able to accommodate vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free meals with no problem. The venue is lovely.

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Hands down, the best catering company to work with. The food was delicious and the service was top-notch.

Joanie · Married on 06/25/2018

We've gotten so many compliments about the food we served! It was really delicious and we are so pleased with how helpful Izzie and the crew were leading up to our big day! This was also the most reasonably priced provider we found!

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

My husband and I can’t say enough great things about Jubilations Catering! Not only was the food delicious, but their service was outstanding!! We live in Wisconsin and planned a destination wedding in Estes Park without actually ever being there until 2 days before our wedding. Planning a wedding from states away has its challenges. We chose our vendors solely based on reviews and recommendations. Jubilations came highly recommended by our venue, Della Terra, and the reviews we read were amazing! Jubilations thought of every detail in order ensure that we enjoyed our day and had a chance to eat our food. They delivered appetizers to the gazebo where we signed our marriage license, they brought our meals to the table so that we could eat first before we mingled with our guests, and (best of all) they delivered food up to our room so that when we were done with the reception we had something to eat! Most people say that the bride and groom don’t have time to enjoy their meal on the wedding day. Jubilations’ efforts made that possible for us! We were able to eat our meals, sample the appetizers, and have time for cake! Additionally our guests had nothing but good things to say about the delicious food!!

Tessa · Married on 06/02/2018

We had the best time with Jubilations Catering. Not only did I get a lot of compliments on the food (even from the kids with the children's meal-- they LOVED having chicken tenders instead of the grown up food;)), but after our original venue cancelled on us two days before our wedding, Izzie worked with us to have our reception at their venue Bristlecone Inn last minute, and it was beautiful. She was flexible, easy to work with, and extremely helpful.

Meg · Married on 05/13/2018

Jubilations food was incredible!!! We used them for our cocktail hour and our wedding. The BBQ buffet was incredible and they set up amazing s'mores and popcorn bars for us. All of the food exceeded our expectations and our guests left feeling full and happy. I am gluten free and they accommodated me in every way possible. Thank you Jubilations!

Lisa · Married on 03/02/2018

Jubilations did an amazing job at my wedding. They were professional, took care of everything, and made the day stress free for me, not to mention the food was absolutely delicious!

Anna · Married on 02/02/2018

I appreciated Jubilations and the effort that your employees gave to my daughter’s wedding. The food was wonderfully presented and taste delicious. Everybody was so excited for breakfast for dinner. I was especially impressed with how fluffy the eggs were, how crispy and hearty the bacon was and how satisfying everybody seems to be with their meal. Then on top of that, your employees were top notch serving with a smile gracious and happy with us. I especially remember one employee encouraging me to let her take my plate as I walk down the stairs to be careful with my gown. I’ve never experienced being served by catering company before and I know we gave you lots of questions and concerns at the beginning of this planning. Izzie was so patient with me and gave me an informative proposal that details our conversation and made feel confident in our decision. So I just want to say it was worth every penny thank you very much.
    Blessings,
    Anna Orrino

Shannon · Married on 11/12/2017

Jubilation’s Catering was the absolute cherry on the top of our wedding day! Izzie was so amazing to work with, and we immediately felt welcomed and comfortable working with her, from the very beginning of our tasting. Izzie was very responsive to all of my nagging emails…as I was the type of bride that would email questions whenever they popped into my head! Izzie also worked with us with a few of the dietary restrictions of our guests that we had…and it was so easy to figure out, and not a hassle at all! We had SO MANY compliments on the food! A few of our guests actually own a feed lot in South Dakota, so they know beef…and they said the Slow Roasted Beef Sirloin was the best beef they’ve ever had! We also had the Herb and Goat Cheese Stuffed Chicken, and that was so delicious! The appetizers were wonderful, as well. We got rave reviews for the Buffalo Chicken Dip, and the Lost Antler Elk Sausage. I would hands-down recommend Jubilation’s to anyone looking for a stress-free caterer for their wedding…and the food will be amazing, as well!

Nicole · Married on 09/29/2017

We used Jubilations Catering for our wedding in September 2017 at the Della Terra Mountain Chateau. From our tasting to our wedding day, Jubilations delivered fabulous food, professionalism, and outstanding customer service. Izzie, Sandy, and Staff did a wonderful job answering all our questions quickly and thoroughly. Jubilations catered our cocktail hour and buffet meal, setup an outdoor smore’s bar, and provided pizza as a late-night snack for our wedding. The food was absolutely amazing! The staff was incredibly courteous to all our guests; they even boxed up a small plate of food for my husband and I to eat in our honeymoon suite! The food options are affordable, and Jubilations Staff took all the stress away for my husband and me. Thank you, Jubilations Catering, for everything. I highly recommend Jubilations Catering for any wedding or special occasion!

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

From the tasting to the luncheon trays to the dinner reception, Jubilations did not disappoint! I have never heard so many compliments as we heard for the beef tenderloin! Thank you Sandy and Izzie! You are amazing!

Carlee · Married on 09/24/2017

We had Jubliations catering for our wedding at the Taharaa Mountain Lodge! Izzie was so great to work with and the staff was professional and friendly. Izzie answered all of our questions promptly and pointed me in the right direction with planning. The food was fantastic and all of our guests were raving about it. We would definitely use them again!

Carri · Married on 09/23/2017

Jubilations Catering catered our rehearsal dinner and did an amazing job! They were easy to work with, very responsive and their food is absolutely delicious. Sandy is also a treasure chest of knowledge regarding the Estes Park area and gave us lots of great tips and advice as we planned our entire wedding. We highly recommend Jubilations Catering to anyone getting married in Estes Park!

Mike · Married on 08/12/2017

From beginning to end, Jubilation's did a wonderful job catering for our wedding. The tasting was cozy and inviting, and the food tasted fantastic for all of the meals/apps/late night snacks. They are located right in Estes Park, so you don't have another vendor driving for hours while your food goes bad. They were available to answer questions anytime and coordinated with our wedding venue during every step of the process.

Take the guesswork out of your wedding, and go with the seasoned veterans in Estes. Highly recommended.

Mary Ann · Married on 07/28/2017

They helped me out of a bind last minute when another caterer canceled. So professional, answered all questions, easy to work with, food was outstanding, and staff were friendly, hard working, and helped me enjoy the entire evening of my son's rehearsal BBQ. Did I say the food was amazing? Would highly recommend!

• User7680896 · 1+ year ago

Food was spectacular with many options to choose from. We chose plated but there are other options if you are looking for something a little less expensive. Most of all, the quality is top notch across the board. They were very flexible and quick to respond when we had questions. If you are looking for a caterer in CO and in the Estes Park area, do not pass up Jubilations! They will even provide options for your rehearsal dinner if you so choose.

Connie · Married on 07/24/2017

Jubilation Catering made my son's destination wedding so much easier. I was able to plan a rehearsal dinner by looking at the pictures on their website and three phone calls. There were so many choices from the menu. The food was delicious and the staff was very easy to work with. They even had a spare room that I was aloud to rent at a discount price for someone who was there assisting me with everything. Great people to work with and I would definitely use them again.

Alex · Married on 07/16/2017

The food at our wedding was to die for! Jubilations Catering took such good care of us. Izzie was, to be honest, the best ever and made sure that she was always on top of things and kept us informed for the pricing each time we made a change so there were no surprises. She was always there to help answer our questions so matter how strange they were. Andrea was our event captain and went above and beyond taking care of us. She made sure that our guests as well as my wife and I were taken care of from start to finish and that each and every person was happy with their meals. I can't even began to thank all of them so much for how well they did and because of how on top of everything they were it made the day of the celebration so much easier. Thank you again Jubilations Catering for all that you did to make our special day so relaxing.

Carol · Married on 07/02/2017

Jubilations was fantastic for our daughter's wedding! We had many compliments on the food which was delivered by a very courteous, proficient staff. Could not ask for any better or more professional service from beginning to end! Highly recommend Jubilations!!

Laura · Married on 07/01/2017

I am giving Jubilations Catering and Bristlecone Inn 5stars with absolutely no hesitation! We had our wedding reception for 50 guests at Bristlecone Inn in June 2017. Hands down, BEST bang for your buck. First, the food--whoa, delicious!! Our guests just loved the quaint Inn and its flexibility for our group: indoor for sit down meal, patio with romantic string lights and fire pit (and heaters for those chilly Colorado summer evenings), lawn for games and relaxing. Izzie and Sandy were fabulous to work with; very responsive, SO flexible, friendly, and knowledgeable! They know exactly what they're doing--even when I had absolutely no idea what I was doing (wedding planning is hard work!). I was so glad they were on my side. I would absolutely recommend this team to anyone planning a [destination] wedding in Estes Park, CO. You won't regret going with Jubilations/Bristlecone!!

• glogue

Gina · Married on 07/01/2017

Jubilations Catering was fantastic. We catered with them for our wedding in Estes Park earlier this month and had nothing but compliments from our guests. Get the buffalo chicken dip as one of your appetizers... It's to die for!

Eryn · Married on 06/30/2017

We loved working with Jubilations for our wedding day! If you are having a wedding in Estes Park- this is the very best option! Our guests raved about how delicious the food was- we had the barbeque buffet (so nothing too crazy expensive or fancy) and EVERYONE loved it! They have amazing appetizers to choose from, and something to fit all of your needs (vegetarian, gluten free, etc.) Jubilations was fantastic to work with; Izzie always answered my questions very quickly and thoroughly. Our sit down meeting was a blast- we tried all the food and got everything planned in one sitting. They are affordable for this hot destination wedding area, and the quality of food and employees are top notch. Just a few examples of how attentive and personal they are- the team plated up 2 boxes of food and delivered them to our honeymoon sweet (this was soooo great because you are starving by the time you get back), and I gave them a list of elderly guests so their staff could serve them instead of visiting the buffet (no extra charge). I cannot say enough how awesome this catering business is. HIRE THEM:)

Tiffany · Married on 06/03/2017

We hired Jubilations to cater our wedding in June 2017 and they were fantastic! We had a buffet with entree options of beef tenderloin and herb & goat cheese stuffed chicken. We thought they were fantastic and we heard nothing but rave reviews from our guests. They were also quick to respond to our emails. Highly recommended!

Cassandra · Married on 05/21/2017

I would recommend Jubilations catering to everyone! Their food was absolutely delicious, our guests are still commenting on how great it tasted! They were very professional and took care of everything as promised, the evening went so smoothly. Thank you Jubilations catering for making our wedding day spectacular!!