Longmont, CO 80503 Map · Phone number
· Visit website
  • Pricing

About Smoke Shack Barbecue

Smoke Shack BBQ and Catering services the Lyons, Boulder Denver areas as the only Championship Awarded, ACF Certified Chef operated, full service catering company that can manage all of your special event needs including cirtified and insured bartending services. We deliver the finest quality smoked meats, tantalizing appetizers and small batch homemade side dishes using locally sourced ingredients. We also provide onsite "Food Truck" service and our popular smoked whole hog "Pig Roasts" with butcherblock carving station is a big crowd pleaser. Our team has a combined 45 years’ professional experience and share the passion for great food and uncompromising customer service.

img 3234 51 523466 157532290763887
cc3239a047c5f055 1526310425 78aae425a1601b45 1526310417136 8 28871082 180614579
img 3234 51 523466 157532290763887

14 Reviews for Smoke Shack Barbecue

Caroline · Married on 07/14/2018

Allen and his team at Smoke Shack BBQ were all around excellent - they really know the business of good food and good catering service. We are grateful to have had them cater our wedding reception of 200 guests. The pig and all the sides were delicious, and it’s so unique to have a whole roast pig at your wedding - we had several compliments from our guests. Besides the food, Allen’s service staff were outstanding - they were spot on and very attentive to our guests and to the bride and groom in particular. They served appetizers and dinner food, tended to guest dinner tables and the bar, and served cake - all went smoothly. Working with Allen and his team over the several months leading up to our wedding was a great experience and it made for a smooth and enjoyable operation on our wedding day. Food is so important at a wedding - you cannot go wrong if you hire Smoke Shack BBQ!

Sent on 08/13/2018

Alyssa · Married on 05/27/2018

First and foremost, can we get a round of applause for Allen and the Smoke Shack BBQ staff?

I booked Smoke Shack BBQ for my wedding. I had a lot of ideas and needed a lot of different quotes for my "what if" scenarios. Each option/idea, Allen was more than happy to send a new quote so I could best decide what worked for the wedding.

From the beginning, all of the timelines and fees were pretty clear and the payment schedule definitely helped space the payments out.

Heck, I changed the menu on him 3 weeks before the big day and he was patient and kind for it.

On the actual day of the wedding, I was busy getting myself and the venue ready for the wedding. The staff showed up, got to work, and worked like a well-oiled machine. I saw them having a team meeting and all of them were intently listening to the captain, fully onboard and ready to get the job done.

I can't make this up: THE FOOD UPSTAGED THE WEDDING. Which I'm totally okay with, obviously. I think every single guest made it a point to come and tell me how delicious the food was before adding in, "oh, and congrats on the marriage thing". I heard SO many compliments about the pulled pork, brisket, coleslaw/salad, and potatoes.

When dinner first started, the staff made sure to have a plate fully ready for both me and my husband so that we were guaranteed a chance to eat - it was so dang sweet of them. I also had a single vegetarian in the group, and they made sure to save her a plate of the vegetarian option to guarantee she had something to eat in case other people accidentally took too much of it.

I don't have a single negative thing to say about this vendor :)

Sent on 05/31/2018

Smoke Shack Barbecue's reply:

Wow! what an amazing review. I'm at a loss for words, let me collect myself. First off, I'm going to share your review with my team and my mom :-) Thank you so much for honoring us by choosing Smoke Shack BBQ as your caterer for such a beautiful wedding of two lovely people at an amazing location. Truly memorable. We all wish you the best. Cheers!

Award

Smoke Shack Barbecue Pricing

Smoke Shack Barbecue Price Rates

Smoke Shack Barbecue FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 50.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for buffet service?
    $ 30.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for stations?
    $ 37.00
  • What is the average catering price per person for hors d'oeuvres?
    $ 25.00
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Server(s)
    Tastings
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service?
    $ 5.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service?
    Bartender(s)
    Champagne Toast
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Buffet
    Server(s)
    Stations
    Tapas
    Tastings
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    BBQ
    Italian
    Local
    Mexican
    Seafood
    Southwestern
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    Lactose Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide?
    Bartender(s)
    House Liquor
    Premium Liquor
    Signature Drink
    Outside Alcohol
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Barware