Rev. Scott Awbrey

Northern Colorado, Front Range, & Rocky Mountains, Loveland, CO Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Photos & Videos 8
  • Real Weddings 1

About Rev. Scott Awbrey

Rev. Scott Awbrey is a wedding officiant based in Denver, Colorado. With over 25 years of experience, this nondenominational minister and wedding officiant has assisted hundreds of couples with their wedding. He can perform spiritual and secular ceremonies, making the wedding as meaningful and fun as the couple would like. Every ceremony is personalized, highlighting the couple's love story and celebrating the joy in their hearts and the promises of their marriage.

Experience
In addition to being a wedding officiant, Rev. Scott Awbrey has served as a minister, counselor, chaplain and seminary instructor. He has his bachelor's degree in journalism and public relations. Before attending seminary and going into ministry, he worked in PR and communications.

Rev. Scott Awbrey performs many different kinds of wedding ceremonies, depending on the wishes and background of each couple. The services he provides include:

• Free consultation
  • Vendor recommendations
  • Planning processional and recessional
  • Marriage license
  • Photos
  • Follow through and changing your name
Follow Rev. Scott Awbrey on

Rev. Scott Awbrey 7
  • Chris

Chris DeLuca · Getting married on 04/03/2020

Unique and Memorable

Unique was exactly what we were looking for. He listening very well to how we envisioned our ceremony and he delivered! We received so many compliments on our ceremony and Rev Scott was a huge part. His ceremony made our special day extremely memorable and I am very thankful we had chosen Rev Scott as our officiant.

Sent on 04/17/2019
    Rev. Scott Awbrey 10
    Rev. Scott Awbrey 11
  • Hannah

Hannah Shappell · Married on 02/16/2019

I highly recommend Rev. Scott to any/all engaged couples!

I cannot tell you how many guests approached me after my wedding to tell me how special our ceremony was, and my husband and I couldn't agree more! Rev. Scott went above and beyond to make sure our wedding had the spiritual elements that we wanted while also maintaining our humorous, fun-loving side. In addition to the ceremony itself, Rev. Scott was also my go-to for information about obtaining our marriage license and changing my name. We were so lucky to have him as our wedding officiant, and I highly recommend him to any/all engaged couples.

Sent on 02/21/2019

Rev. Scott Awbrey FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for? Non-religious, Interfaith
  • What religious affiliations do you serve? Catholic, No Denomination

Real Weddings

• Frontrange Florals
    Frontrange Florals Wedding Florists

Scott is professional and so wonderful to work with. I always look forward to seeing him at a wedding that I'm a part of!!

• , Northern Colorado, Front Range, & Rocky Mountains Loveland See on map
    (Phone number)
  • Northern Colorado, Front Range, & Rocky Mountains, Northern Colorado, Front Range, & Rocky Mountains Loveland, Colorado, 80539 See on map
    (Phone number)