Rev. Scott Awbrey Reviews

Rev. Scott Awbrey 7
  • Z

Zach Massey · Married on 10/19/2018

Personalized Perfection!!

From the very first email we exchanged with Rev. Awbrey, we knew we were in good hands. He was very attentive to our ideas and our story and wanted our ceremony to be "us," which it certainly was. He sent us detailed "homework" to complete so he could get to know us and our story to convey to our friends and family.
    Throughout the entire process, he was very communicative and made sure to highlight deadlines as the wedding approached. He also provided a detailed list of items to complete before and after the wedding (i.e. changing names and marriage license).
    We received a myriad of compliments after the wedding about Rev. Awbrey and how he made the ceremony special and personal. One guest in particular noted that although she had never met us before, she felt like she knew us because of how well Rev. Awbrey told our story.

Martha · Married on 09/22/2018

We just got married last month and Reverend Scott was absolutely incredible as our officiant!! He was extremely thorough and helpful in planning our perfect, personalized ceremony and on the big day he really wowed us and our guests. We had so many comments on how unique, fun, and lovely our ceremony was. I certainly could not have imagined a better officiant, and I highly recommend him to anyone getting married in Northern Colorado!

Calli · Married on 08/11/2018

Wow! Where to even start. Scott made our day amazing and unique to us. He added humor to our ceremony to help keep it light as well as added details about our story. He truly made the ceremony ours. We received several compliments and several guests said it was the best wedding the had ever been to. Scott was very thorough and provided great information and tips for every step from preparation of our big day to my name change. I'm so glad that we found Scott and I would highly recommend him to anyone. Thank you, Scott, you truly made our day something to remember.
    Calli & Jeff

Taylar · Married on 08/04/2018

All I can say is WOW! Scott really went above and beyond with our ceremony. We had made some special requests to incorporate some humor and he really took it upon himself to get to know us and our story so he could provide us with the best ceremony possible. The way he spoke of us you would think he had known us for years! We received SO many compliments from our guests that Scott was "the best officiant they had ever heard" and I will have to agree! During our planning process, Scott was so responsive and attentive to our requests. Choosing him to be our officiant was an excellent choice and I would recommend him to anyone! Thank you for making our ceremony so special, Scott!

Devan · Married on 07/21/2018

Scott was absolutely wonderful. He made my wife and I’s ceremony everything we dreamed of! Our day wouldn’t have been near as special without his help. He is was so talented at connecting with us and really understood us from the very beginning. We didnt know him long but they way he focused on us and our story made him the perfect fit.

Rev. Scott Awbrey 10

Brady · Married on 07/07/2018

Reverend Scott did an outstanding job! A+++ for professionalism and responsiveness. He customized our ceremony to meet our needs exactly. All present at the wedding loved what he did for us!

-Kelly and Brady

Marina · Married on 07/03/2018

We met by phone twice before the service and filled out an extensive questionnaire at Rev. Scott’s request. At the service he captured our essence with both humor and solemnity. He deeply personalized us for those attending the service and put us both at ease. Our guests commented that it was one of the most tender wedding ceremonies they had ever attended.

Sent on 07/08/2018

Rev. Scott Awbrey's reply:

Marina, with you living out of state, I'm so glad I could be of help to you to create a meaningful ceremony. You and Roy are an inspiration, and it was a pleasure to be part of your day!

Alima · Married on 07/01/2018

My husband and I really struggled with figuring out how to do the ceremony part of getting married. Should we get a friend or family member? Marry ourselves? Luckily, on our search, we came across Rev Scott. From our first FaceTime call, we knew that he was the person we wanted to marry us! Scott is warm and funny and kind, and really put us at ease! He took the time to get to know us as a couple, and make sure that all of the family traditions that were important to us were part of our ceremony.

He made us feel so calm the day of our wedding and made the ceremony very special, it wasn't too long or too short, but just right. It was personalized, traditional, and funny, a perfect mix that fit us as a couple perfectly. There were some lovely aspects that involved our friends and family that really touched us (and made us laugh!). Scott was such a wonderful addition to our wedding, we highly recommend him!

Maddison · Married on 06/14/2018

Reverend Scott Awbrey was the perfect addition to our day. My husband and I planned our Colorado wedding from Wisconsin. Neither of us had been to Estes Park or knew anyone in the area so choosing vendors was interesting. Finding the right officiant was important to us. I searched online and read reviews, but couldn’t make a decision. After expressing concerns with our wedding coordinator at Della Terra Mountain Chateau, she highly recommended Reverend Scott Awbrey. I contacted him a few days later and he set up a Facetime conversation with Erik and I. We were sold after a few minutes! Reverence Scott put our mind at ease. We had 75 people traveling to our wedding. We wanted our ceremony to be personal and unique, but weren’t sure how that would look with someone who didn’t know us that well. Reverend Scott asked us questions to get to know us and tailored the ceremony to our needs. On the wedding day, Rev. Scott knocked it out of the park! Our ceremony was absolutely amazing. He made us and our guests feel as though he had known us for years and portrayed our love story as special and unique. He was able to include our guests in the ceremony and make them feel as though they were a part of it. We had so many people approach us after the ceremony and rave about how beautiful it was. Not only were his words beautiful, but he created special moments for Erik and I; setting up photo opportunities, having the made of honor whisper something in my ear as she took my flowers, the best man say something when he handed over the rings, and encouraging Erik and I to hold hands and look at each other throughout the ceremony. Everyone laughed and cried and made memories that will last a lifetime. Looking back on our day, our favorite part wasn’t the meal or the awesome reception. My husband and I can both say that our favorite part of the day was the incredible ceremony. I can't recommend Rev. Scott enough!!

Kathryn · Married on 05/04/2018

Rev. Scott was PERFECT for our ceremony. He'll customize to whatever is wanted, but we opted for a light-hearted, comical ceremony. Our guests are still raving about how hilarious Rev. Scott was. He really made our wedding ceremony one to remember and watching the wedding video again and again will never get old! Thank you so much for your impact on the biggest day of our life!

Brigitte · Married on 04/23/2018

Can I give him more than 5 starts? At first we went to a pastor at our church. He asked us how we met and what we like in each other, and that's it. Later we contacted Rev. Scott and he asked us question after question after question about every detail about our story, the wedding, the family, who we are, what we want. And threw out ideas he had from other weddings and informed us about the legal part of getting married like who signs as witnesses and timing of the marriage license and name change, etc. He even has a full questionnaire you could fill out as much of you like so he could put together a meaningful and personal ceremony. He cared about the ceremony and wedding as if we were his own kids. He is worth more than his fee. I recommend him to anyone wanting a genuine and meaningful officiant!

Rev. Scott Awbrey 11
    Rev. Scott Awbrey 16
    Rev. Scott Awbrey 17
    Rev. Scott Awbrey 18

Mariah · Married on 03/25/2018

Reverend Scott made my husband and I’s special day even more special.... he was very attentive to our courtship notes and added our story into the ceremony. I would highly recommend him!

Katie · Married on 01/13/2018

Rev. Scott Awbrey was perfect for our ceremony! For Justin and I, this was the hardest part of our wedding.....finding the right person to marry us. We didn't have any friends we really thought were perfect so I looked elsewhere. I found Rev. Scott and started looking at his Facebook and reviews. We set up a meeting immediately and we knew within minutes of speaking to Scott he was our guy. He was thoughtful, caring, honest, and fun! Everything we wanted. He was able to create our story perfectly for our guests and us. We laughed and some parts were harder because I had just lost my dad and I wanted him to be mentioned. Rev. Scott was awesome at blending all this together and giving us options for our ceremony. He had amazing energy and we loved him and so did our guests! My family still speaks about how amazing our ceremony was and it had all to do with Rev. Scott. Just to put this into perspective I was around number 14 of weddings in my family... I have a large family. Many of my uncles and aunts said it was the best ceremony they have been too. Rev. Scott walked Justin and I through everything and was amazing!!! I can't thank him enough and I HIGHLY recommend him for your big day!

Rev. Scott Awbrey 19
    Rev. Scott Awbrey 20

Rachel · Married on 12/31/2017

Rev Scott Awbrey performed our private ceremony at The Stanley Hotel on NYE. He was professional and his commitment to his work was highly evident during the ceremony. His attention to detail and his love fir his work helped to make our ceremony something we will never forget!!

Carly · Married on 10/14/2017

Rev Scott was recommended to my husband and I by Stonebrook Manor. After working with him I see why they do! He made sure that he was available to talk anytime that was best for us. He was very professional and gave a lot of pointers and direction during the rehearsal. He even told us the positions that were best for photos. The ceremony itself was exactly what we wanted, he made it very unique and fun. Every single guest mentioned him when I talked to them. Keep in mind my family is very hard to impress.

Rev. Scott Awbrey 21

Tiffany · Married on 10/06/2017

Rev Scott was an absolute pleasure to work with. From our first phone conversation with him, he connected with us and really understood exactly what we were looking for in our wedding ceremony. Rev Scott was resourceful for other vendors and plans in the Rocky Mountain / Estes Park area as we were coming in from out of town. Our ceremony was perfect and his words were meaningful and thoughtful, with humor woven throughout which totally suited our personalities. All of our guests commented to us that this was the “best” ceremony they have witnessed. Two others stated that they cried and they never cry at weddings. Reverend Scott was the perfect officiant for our ceremony and we are so honored he was a part of our special day. – Kevin & Tiffany

Rev. Scott Awbrey 22

Kaylee · Married on 10/06/2017

Our ceremony was amazing thanks to Rev. Scott Aubrey! His words were so meaningful and he helped throughout the entire process. We received so many compliments from our guests. He really did a great job on making our special day so amazing. I couldn't have asked for more. Highly recommend!!

Rev. Scott Awbrey 23

Emily · Married on 09/23/2017

Rev. Scott was right for us the minute we met him at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show in Denver. We had a phone consultation as well as a planning conference call. Really it felt effortless to plan our ceremony with Rev. Scott. He guided us through the whole ceremony and put our guests at ease. Our friends and family tell us that they loved how intimate and personal our vows were and liked how relaxed Rev. Scott made them feel. We called our ceremony "christian light" as we had prayer and spiritual elements but focused more on the moment and our love for each other. There were some light-hearted moments too such as the Rev. having us sign the marriage license on the Best Man's back (he had to bend over a bit)!

• User7252398 · 1+ year ago

Reverend Scott Awbrey did a wonderful job officiating our wedding. He did a great job of listening to what we had in mind, and personalizing our ceremony. He made the ceremony easy for us by guiding us every step of the way. We loved the light humor that he incorporated into the ceremony. He made our ceremony very special and we received so many compliments from our guests about what a wonderful job our Reverend had done.

• User6133535 · 1+ year ago

I cant thank Rev. Scott enough for the incredible ceremony that he performed for us. Our guests are still raving about how amazing his words were, how great his story telling was, and how funny yet loving he made our vows.
    Thank you from the bottom of our hearts! If you get the chance to use him, you must!

Jamie · Married on 08/14/2017

I can't put into words with how happy we were with Scott as our Reverend. After our first FaceTime with him we knew he was the right officiant for our wedding ceremony. He put the right amount of humor and heartfelt words into our ceremony that had our family laughing and crying the whole time. He puts in a great amount of effort to make it seem like he knows you personally. From start to finish my husband and I were smiling from ear to ear. If I could give Scott a million stars I would! I would recommend him to anyone looking for the most personalized wedding ceremony I've ever witnessed.

Laurie · Married on 08/10/2017

Rev. Scott was Absolutely, without any doubt; one of the most sincere, kind, experienced, professional, genuine & easy going Reverends we have ever met! I called Scott about 3 & 1/2 weeks before our wedding, I had looked up CO Christian officiants on google & he was one of the first top rated people that came up, I immediately called him & he answered & was Very friendly & helpful. I told him it was short notice & was sorry for booking so last minute. The first question he asked was when is the date & time of the wedding. I told him & he checked his schedule & said yes! The second question I had was how much ? His fee was extremely affordable & reasonable ! Within 48 hours we had a FaceTime with my fiancé & all of us met & talked about us & the ceremony & plan for about 50 minutes! He was extremely easy going, friendly & had so much experience that he recited part of the ceremony ideas & I had tears in my eyes! He gets to know each couple & mixed with his personality & faith & experience it was a phenomenal ceremony !! Everyone at our wedding was very impressed with his demeanor & ease! We couldn't have done any of it As well without all of his guidance & advice & direction~ also before the wedding he stayed in constant contact & was very reliable ! He got to the wedding early & talked with both of us & worked great with the photographer & us!
    I cannot express our gratitude enough for making one of the best days of our lives so wonderful ! We highly recommend him!
    Sincerely
    Laurie & Nick Finken, Littleton CO

• W

Wren · Married on 07/16/2017

Rev. Scott Awbrey blew away all of our expectations. My husband and I eloped in Estes Park, CO and are from South Dakota. I was very nervous about getting married away from home, but Rev. Awbrey was so helpful with his recommendations and taking the time to truly get to know us. Very fun, kind and thoughtful during the entire process. Our ceremony was incredible. I cried because I was laughing so hard and then cried tears of joy. One of the happiest moments of my life. What an awesome guy. Thank you Rev. Scott for making the start of our lives so memorable and we will never forget you.

Diane · Married on 07/01/2017

We met Reverend Scott at a bridal show and after just a short visit we felt he would be the perfect person to marry us. His planning process is simple, but gives him a chance to get to know you as a couple. His recommendations for the ceremony were spot on. His idea to incorporate a wine and love letters box gave us a keepsake of our special day that we'll treasure forever. The ceremony was so much fun! We laughed, cried a little and so many of our guests commented on how personal it was. Our expectations were far exceeded and his special touch made our day even more memorable.