189 Reviews for Colorado Rose Cake Company

Cupcakes (4)
Lactose Free (2)
Nut Free (2)
189 Colorado Rose Cake Company Reviews

Our cake was amazing. Marci was great to work with. We had a vision and Marci helped make it come to life. She was excited to try something a little different and new which in turn made us more excited. We had people telling us how awesome our cake looked and tasted all night! It was definitely personalized and unique but still very classy and elegant.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 4/29/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Marci was wonderful to work with! We had a tasting and then booked a beautiful 3 tiered cake. It was delicious and we had numerous compliments on it.

Profile Picture Christine, 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Cakes

My Steampunk Wedding Cake was AMAZING! Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/21/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Marci was great to work with and had so many unique flavors of cake to choose from. We had so much fun at our cake tasting! We loved the look of our wedding cake, as it was simple, just as we requested, but beautiful! Our guests raved about our cake flavors. Who wants too go with boring vanilla and buttercream when you can have cinnamon bun with cream cheese icing?!

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/13/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cake Stands, Cakes

Marci was amazing to work with! The entire process was super easy and our cake looked beautiful and tasted delicious. We are so glad we chose Colorado Rose Cake Company for our wedding.

Profile Picture Katie, 10/7/17, 15 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

What a great experience we had and such yummy cake too!!! Our guests complimented our cake all night and we knew it was going to be a hit when we did our cake tasting. Colorado Rose Cake Company is a step above the rest and they are very reasonably priced. We would highly recommend Colorado Rose Cake Company’

Profile Picture Jolene, 9/30/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Marci at Colorado Rose created a wedding cake that everyone ate! It was chocolate with a chocolate filling, but it was not too sweet! She is amazing! It was DELICIOUS! Light, just right! Thank you, Marci!

Photo for Colorado Rose Cake Company Review - Perfect size for 75!
Photo for Colorado Rose Cake Company Review - Aspen
 in the Land of the Aspens!
Profile Picture Ruth, 9/25/17, 9 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Marci designed the most beautiful cake for our wedding. She took our vision above and beyond what we expected. Besides having a beautiful cake, our guests commented that it was the best wedding cake they ever had!!

Profile Picture Cynthia, 9/16/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Cake Stands

I am so pleased that we selected Colorado Rose Cake company. The cake was by far, the best I've ever tasted. Quite a few guests made a point to tell us how wonderful it was. The cake was decorated so beautifully that many guests were shocked to find out that it was real. Marci is charming and wonderful to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Colorado Rose.

Profile Picture Lori, 9/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Colorado Rose was a great experience from beginning to end, stress free delivery of a wonderful cupcake arrangement and beautiful top anniversary cake. Everything was perfect, and matched our theme/design.

Highly recommended.

Profile Picture Mike, 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Best cake we have ever had!! Very flexible and many options to choose from. The cake and cupcakes turned out perfect and the anniversary cake they wrapped up themselves. Highly recommended!

Profile Picture User7680896, Recently Married, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Private Tastings, Cake Stands

My wedding cake from Colorado Rose Cake company was beautiful and delicious. Exactly what I was looking for! Marci was very flexible when I had to change the size of my cake multiple times. Everyone was raving about how delicious our cake was!

Profile Picture Anna, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Marci was very easy to work with. When we met with her I had a picture of the cake I wanted but after walking into her studio another cake on display caught both of our eyes and we said that was the cake. There are many flavor choices and they were all so good it was hard to choose. We also had a groom cake where we ordered a edible silk piece of a picture to go on the cake. Both of our cakes looked great and tasted great. I am so glad we have the top piece to ourselves in a year :). Since she also knew our florist they worked together to have some of flowers to go on the cake. Everything looked and tasted wonderful.

Profile Picture Pat, 6/18/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

Marci did an amazing job with our wedding cake! Our whole wedding was aspen tree themed, so she created this beautiful aspen tree cake that looked like it had our initials surrounded by a heart, engraved into the wood! Our guests are still talking about how gorgeous it was, and wouldn't stop asking where we got the cake because it was so DELICIOUS! She also made sure to come, drop it off, set it up, and make sure it was presented perfectly. She even left a small box for the venue to put the top tier in for us to take home! We cannot wait to taste our cake again for our 1 year anniversary!

Profile Picture Hilary, 6/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Oh my goodness I loved working with Marci and Colorado Rose Cake Company. The cake tasting was so much fun and we loved the location of her business. Marci is so sweet and responsive and our wedding cake turned out AMAZING. Not only was it amazing it was delicious. It was beautiful at our wedding in Estes Park. I highly recommend this business!

Profile Picture Brittni, 6/3/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Cakes, Cake Stands

Marci made is the most amazing and beautiful wedding cake. The cake was truly outstanding, she customized it for me and my husband by adding different trees to her design, because we actually met in the mountains of the desert. And this cake was absolutely DELICIOUS. I've been to many weddings where the cake tastes so-so, this was absolutely fantastic tasting on top of being gorgeous. She drove all the way out to Estes Park for us and set it up. Thank you so much Marci, it was gorgeous!!!

Profile Picture Meagan, 5/5/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Marci turned our (somewhat blurry) vision for our cake into an absolute dream! We knew we wanted a castle design with certain colors and elements - she had never created something quite like that before but was so excited to make our cake. Through a combination of pictures on Pinterest (none of which were quite what we wanted, but had pieces that we liked) and detailed questions, she was able to create an incredible springtime, ivy-covered 3-tier castle cake within our budget. She even included hidden Mickey Mouse ears on the cake as my husband and I are big Disney fans! The kids at the wedding had a blast spotting those.

That's just the design - the taste was even better! Our guests raved about the cinnamon bun cake layer and the chocolate was fantastic as well! So many cakes out there are pretty dry and blah but Colorado Rose Cake's was the perfect balance of cream filling, flavor, and deliciousness. If you have to eat gluten free like me, order your cake here! My gluten free butter pecan cake was phenomenal (and I'm picky about GF baked goods) and Marci tied it in so well to the theme with our main cake. Trust us, you want Marci and her team to be a part of your wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 4/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Gluten Free, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Marci is great, we took advantage of the private tasting in order to pick flavors and design and she was so sweet and welcoming. The cake was absolutely delicious and the design was beautiful, she even used real flowers as part of the design. We ended up with fewer guests than we originally anticipated and she recommended reducing the size of the cake, she was very flexible. I highly recommend Colorado Rose for your cake needs!

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Use this cake company!!!! It is entirely worth it. From the minute you taste their delicious cake you will understand. They are so nice to work with too which makes it even better.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 2/19/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes

Marci did an amazing job on our wedding cake and groom's cake! She really listened to what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She offers a ton of different cake and filling varieties and everything we tried was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend Colorado Rose Cake Company!

Profile Picture Jen, 1/7/17, 11 Reviews
4.7

Marci did a great job! Our cake was delicious and just what we wanted. We changed the decor of our cake and she was very accommodating.

Profile Picture Kirsty, 10/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Colorado Rose was my #1 choice for our wedding cake and desserts bites not just because I have known Heidi and Marci for many years but also because they are simply the best at creating delicious beautiful specialty desserts. From the unique look I was going for with un tiered cakes to the precious and beautiful desserts bites, everything was perfect. Very creative, very flexible and they put together the most exquisite, unique and more beautiful than I could have imagined dessert table. I only wish I could have been there to see these ladies work their magic in getting it all set up on site. It was breathtaking!! Thank you thank you.
Kelley
Berthoud, CO

Profile Picture User7600767, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We loved our wedding cake! We were having difficulty choosing the cake flavors for our cake during the tasting because they were all delicious. Marci did exactly what I wanted for decor and artfully so! Most importantly, our guests loved the cake. We stored our anniversary cake and I am always tempted to eat it every time I see its container.

Profile Picture jo, 9/25/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Nut Free, Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup

Marci at Colorado Rose Cake Company had a cake tasting session for my fiancé and I and my mother in law. We got to taste cake and icing combinations. Also I was contacted prior to the wedding to ensure everything was setup. The cake was beautiful and just customized as we requested. She also delivered the cake on her birthday.

Profile Picture carrie, 9/25/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Groom's Cake

This is a local home-based business, and a GREAT one at that! Walking into Marci's house is like entering the most beautiful cake-land. Her designs and execution are so beautiful!! The cake is so tasty and there are SO many flavors/combinations to choose from. This was a very easy decision. Marci is so sweet, accommodating, and reassuring. I just know our cake will be delicious, delivered on time, and BEAUTIFUL! We're renting a cake stand from CO Rose Cake company too....a piece we won't need past the wedding and will be ornate/beautiful during the wedding.

Profile Picture Melissa, 9/24/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings