Colorado Rose Cake Company Reviews

Colorado Rose Cake Company 7
  • Reg82

Reg82 CO · Married on 06/23/2019

Shedd-Marsh Wedding

Colorado Rose did a beautiful job on my daughter's wedding cake. Four months prior to the event we spent a fun afternoon sampling their cakes--delicious! In deciding on the style we selected a few of theirs that we liked and had them use their artistic talents to do our cake. We were not specific other than providing a range of colors and requesting some metallic accents. Their creation was stunning and just what my daughter was hoping for. They were helpful in choosing the appropriate size for our crowd--though, we could probably have done something a bit smaller--there was plenty! But it was beautiful and delicious and that's the main thing! I definitely recommend them.

Sent on 06/23/2019
  • Amanda

Amanda · Married on 06/15/2019

A delight from first bite

Colorado Rose Cake Company has the most delicious cakes/cupcakes we’ve ever had! Heidi is a delight to work with and was excellent at being able to help us figure out how to design the desserts. CRCC is prompt in their responses and flawlessly delivered on the wedding day. We had a guest who had a substantial gluten allergy and CRCC was very thorough in explaining how their facility handled gluten-free cupcakes and the risk of gluten contamination. They were also very accommodating by providing a small box at the individual’s seat with the gluten-free cupcakes. They really went above and beyond for our wedding!. If you want amazing desserts and extraordinary service, we highly recommend CRCC.

Sent on 07/01/2019
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 8

Shannon · Married on 06/01/2019

Absolutely amazing!

Rose Cake Co. does beautiful work and their cakes are amazing! Everything is fresh and tastes really good as well! They did an amazing job!

Sent on 06/11/2019

Kelly E Provenzano · Married on 11/04/2018

Deliciously Gorgeous

It was such a delight to work with Marci. She did an amazing job of taking my thoughts and turning them into something beautiful. I only had some sort of vague ideas on things that I wanted and her suggestions created something amazing. The cake was beautifully done, and included not a small amount of script icing that had to be done by hand. Everyone raved about it and not only was it beautiful, it was delicious! I am not generally a dessert person but I had five, FIVE, pieces of my wedding cake. Everyone who needs cake should get theirs from here!

Sent on 11/12/2018
  • Taylor

Taylor · Married on 10/12/2018

Beautiful and delicious cake

Marci is an absolute joy to work with! Our cake tasting and planning session was my husband’s favorite part of wedding planning. You can’t go wrong with any flavor you choose because they are all delicious. We ended up with a four-tier cake of three different flavors with a beautiful mountain/forest frosting design. Not only was it delicious but it was stunning! Marci is an artist and is the best at what she does. She was extremely responsive and professional, and you honestly can’t beat her prices for the quality of her cakes. We love Marci and Colorado Rose and can’t recommend them highly enough!

Sent on 10/24/2018

Anna · Married on 10/07/2018

Colorado Rose Cake Company was so great to work with! Marci was so nice and helpful, and made it easy to figure out what we wanted to do with the look and flavors of our cake - and it turned out so beautiful and was so delicious! Many guests told us how tasty it was. I would choose Marci again anyday.

Sent on 10/09/2018
  • Sveta

Sveta · Married on 08/25/2018

Marci was great to work with, making our vision come to life even when we changed our minds a couple of times and asked for a Funfetti cake (which was not one of the normal flavors). The cake looked and tasted incredible, we absolutely recommend working with Colorado Rose!

Sent on 08/29/2018
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 9

Cassandra · Married on 06/29/2018

Marci did absolutely amazing work on both of our cakes. She is extremely talented in both making a wonderfully delicious cake but her decorations and designs on the cake were fabulous.

Sent on 07/16/2018
  • Elizabeth

Elizabeth · Married on 04/29/2018

Our cake was amazing. Marci was great to work with. We had a vision and Marci helped make it come to life. She was excited to try something a little different and new which in turn made us more excited. We had people telling us how awesome our cake looked and tasted all night! It was definitely personalized and unique but still very classy and elegant.

Sent on 05/19/2018
  • Christine

Christine · Married on 03/03/2018

Marci was wonderful to work with! We had a tasting and then booked a beautiful 3 tiered cake. It was delicious and we had numerous compliments on it.

Sent on 03/06/2018

Kayla · Married on 10/21/2017

My Steampunk Wedding Cake was AMAZING! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/29/2017
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 10

Lauren · Married on 10/13/2017

Marci was great to work with and had so many unique flavors of cake to choose from. We had so much fun at our cake tasting! We loved the look of our wedding cake, as it was simple, just as we requested, but beautiful! Our guests raved about our cake flavors. Who wants too go with boring vanilla and buttercream when you can have cinnamon bun with cream cheese icing?!

Sent on 10/21/2017
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 11
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 12

Jolene · Married on 09/30/2017

What a great experience we had and such yummy cake too!!! Our guests complimented our cake all night and we knew it was going to be a hit when we did our cake tasting. Colorado Rose Cake Company is a step above the rest and they are very reasonably priced. We would highly recommend Colorado Rose Cake Company’

Sent on 01/22/2018

Ruth · Married on 09/25/2017

Marci at Colorado Rose created a wedding cake that everyone ate! It was chocolate with a chocolate filling, but it was not too sweet! She is amazing! It was DELICIOUS! Light, just right! Thank you, Marci!

Sent on 11/13/2017
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 13
    Colorado Rose Cake Company 14
  • CindySue

Cynthia · Married on 09/16/2017

Marci designed the most beautiful cake for our wedding. She took our vision above and beyond what we expected. Besides having a beautiful cake, our guests commented that it was the best wedding cake they ever had!!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Lori · Married on 09/03/2017

I am so pleased that we selected Colorado Rose Cake company. The cake was by far, the best I've ever tasted. Quite a few guests made a point to tell us how wonderful it was. The cake was decorated so beautifully that many guests were shocked to find out that it was real. Marci is charming and wonderful to work with. I wholeheartedly recommend Colorado Rose.

Sent on 09/15/2017

Mike · Married on 08/12/2017

Colorado Rose was a great experience from beginning to end, stress free delivery of a wonderful cupcake arrangement and beautiful top anniversary cake. Everything was perfect, and matched our theme/design.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 08/25/2017
  • User7680896 · 1+ year ago

Best cake we have ever had!! Very flexible and many options to choose from. The cake and cupcakes turned out perfect and the anniversary cake they wrapped up themselves. Highly recommended!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Anna · Married on 07/15/2017

My wedding cake from Colorado Rose Cake company was beautiful and delicious. Exactly what I was looking for! Marci was very flexible when I had to change the size of my cake multiple times. Everyone was raving about how delicious our cake was!

Sent on 06/08/2015

Pat · Married on 06/18/2017

Marci was very easy to work with. When we met with her I had a picture of the cake I wanted but after walking into her studio another cake on display caught both of our eyes and we said that was the cake. There are many flavor choices and they were all so good it was hard to choose. We also had a groom cake where we ordered a edible silk piece of a picture to go on the cake. Both of our cakes looked great and tasted great. I am so glad we have the top piece to ourselves in a year :). Since she also knew our florist they worked together to have some of flowers to go on the cake. Everything looked and tasted wonderful.

Sent on 06/29/2017
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 06/03/2017

Oh my goodness I loved working with Marci and Colorado Rose Cake Company. The cake tasting was so much fun and we loved the location of her business. Marci is so sweet and responsive and our wedding cake turned out AMAZING. Not only was it amazing it was delicious. It was beautiful at our wedding in Estes Park. I highly recommend this business!

Sent on 06/24/2017

Meagan · Married on 05/05/2017

Marci made is the most amazing and beautiful wedding cake. The cake was truly outstanding, she customized it for me and my husband by adding different trees to her design, because we actually met in the mountains of the desert. And this cake was absolutely DELICIOUS. I've been to many weddings where the cake tastes so-so, this was absolutely fantastic tasting on top of being gorgeous. She drove all the way out to Estes Park for us and set it up. Thank you so much Marci, it was gorgeous!!!

Sent on 05/15/2017

Rachel · Married on 04/21/2017

Marci turned our (somewhat blurry) vision for our cake into an absolute dream! We knew we wanted a castle design with certain colors and elements - she had never created something quite like that before but was so excited to make our cake. Through a combination of pictures on Pinterest (none of which were quite what we wanted, but had pieces that we liked) and detailed questions, she was able to create an incredible springtime, ivy-covered 3-tier castle cake within our budget. She even included hidden Mickey Mouse ears on the cake as my husband and I are big Disney fans! The kids at the wedding had a blast spotting those.

That's just the design - the taste was even better! Our guests raved about the cinnamon bun cake layer and the chocolate was fantastic as well! So many cakes out there are pretty dry and blah but Colorado Rose Cake's was the perfect balance of cream filling, flavor, and deliciousness. If you have to eat gluten free like me, order your cake here! My gluten free butter pecan cake was phenomenal (and I'm picky about GF baked goods) and Marci tied it in so well to the theme with our main cake. Trust us, you want Marci and her team to be a part of your wedding!

Sent on 05/07/2017

Kathryn · Married on 02/19/2017

Use this cake company!!!! It is entirely worth it. From the minute you taste their delicious cake you will understand. They are so nice to work with too which makes it even better.

Sent on 02/28/2017

Jen · Married on 01/07/2017

Marci did an amazing job on our wedding cake and groom's cake! She really listened to what we wanted our wedding cake to look like and the end result was absolutely beautiful. She offers a ton of different cake and filling varieties and everything we tried was absolutely delicious. I highly recommend Colorado Rose Cake Company!

Sent on 03/25/2017