Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC Reviews

44 | Loveland, CO

44 Reviews for Sarah Lee Welch Photography LLC

Clarissa B. · Married on 07/01/2020

Fantastic!

Sarah made our day so easy and the pictures turned about beautifully. She captured all the important moments and was always available prior to, during, and after the wedding.

Sent on 01/29/2020

Courtney B. · Married on 09/08/2019

Wedding Photographer

Sarah is truly an amazing photographer. She really captured our special day with perfection. We love her! Everyone she came into contact with admired how great she was on our wedding day. She also provided support, planning and helped us with some details for our wedding planning. We highly recommend Sarah Lee Welch Photography. High quality service that you can rely on. Our pictures are so beautiful! Every single one!!!

C&J

Sent on 01/29/2020
  • Jon

Jon M. · Married on 08/12/2019

Sarah Lee Welch's customer service, professionalism, flexibility, and talents are top notch!

Our experience with Sarah Lee Welch was simply amazing! Since our initial meetings, she provided us with incredible customer service. She helped guide us through the whole process, made it easy to understand, she was available to answer any questions after our meeting, and was so excited about it all! We had our wedding in Mexico, and she was so helpful with her previous experience with destination weddings. On the day of our wedding, Sarah was great at managing each location and group, while dealing with some strong personalities. I was very impressed with her management and posing skills of individuals and large groups. She was polite, professional, efficient, and fun while maintaining attention to detail! Sarah Lee Welch provided us an incredible experience, amazing photos, and I highly recommend her!

Sent on 02/12/2020
  • Abbey

Abbey · Married on 06/29/2019

Amazing Mountain Wedding Photographer

Sarah is phenomenal! She's so upbeat and professional and her photos are amazing - capturing all the big moments and little details in such a beautiful way. Everyone noticed how positive and creative she was and how she was able to take charge when needed - I loved that. She helped make the day smooth and fun and now we have such beautiful photographs! An added plus - she was able to recommend a vendor so that I got a discount off my gown! We're so happy with Sarah :)

Sent on 02/11/2020
  • Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

Sarah Lee is absolutely amazing!! She captured such beautiful memories from our wedding. She was so thorough and organized it made it so easy to work with her! I knew day of we had nothing to worry about because Sarah Lee had everything handled! I can't begin to explain how amazing she is and how beautiful her pictures turned out! She really knows how to capture your best self! :) I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a great photographer!

Sent on 12/08/2017

Jenna · Married on 08/20/2017

Sarah was incredible! She pulled through for me even after she had being seriously ill. She is so trustworthy and a really fun and talented photographer! Doing all of the family photos was a breeze with her. She knew exactly what combinations to have and got through it really quickly. She was creative and thoughtful with her presentation of our wedding photos and I am grateful we got to have her with us on our special day!

Sent on 08/01/2018

Megan · Married on 08/12/2017

Sarah was easy to work with and very professional. I am extremely pleased with the photos we received from our wedding day.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Leann · Married on 04/30/2017

We are always pleased with pur photo quality, your professionalism and flexibility.

Sent on 06/22/2018

Tabi · Married on 04/23/2017

Sarah did an amazing job for our wedding! She helped with all of the details, not just the photography piece, and helped create our day into what we had envisioned. Her personality keeps the day-off process organized and flowing smoothly. Her photos captured our day in a way that each time we see them we can enjoy the moment again.
    Love and recommend her!

Sent on 06/24/2018

Lisa · Married on 09/30/2016

Sarah is so great she did our wedding in September and we just love the pictures. She is well organized and is also very helpful with other wedding questions. Highly recommended!

Sent on 03/16/2017

Stacy · Married on 09/03/2016

We absolutely loved our photos. Sarah is very fun and friendly, and was wonderful to work with- many guests commented on how impressed they were with her! She has an eye for great angles and poses and candid shots as well!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Valerie · Married on 07/23/2016

Sarah is a great photographer and creative. Give her the space to create and you will get amazing, unique shots that you will love!

Sent on 03/23/2017

Stacey · Married on 06/01/2016

Sarah is the best photographer in Colorado in my oponion. We used her not only for our wedding, but for our engagement and every picture turned out better than I could have imagined!

Not to mention, our photographer backed out on us a couple days before our engagement session due to scheduling conflicts and Sarah was one of the photographers I found on Google as a replacement. My then fiance, now husband had a crazy schedule at the time so we could only do pictures when he was free. I called Sarah as soon as I found out the other one wasn't going to work out and she was kind enough to fit us in the same day we were planning on having it done by the other photographer.

She is very down to earth and personable and friendly! I won't use anyone else when it comes to getting professional pictures taken.

Sent on 03/16/2017

Katie · Married on 05/25/2016

Sarah has such a great eye for photography, and is such a pleasure to work with as well! She is very in tune to the wants and needs of her couples. She went out of her way to make sure every shoot we did was as special as it could be. She even drove all the way to DIA for our engagement shoot because it was so important to me! She's now photographed many important events in our life, and we will continue to use her for everything to come. We can't recommend her enough!

Sent on 03/20/2017

Sarah is amazing and will do anything and go anywhere you want. She's amazing.

Sent on 01/18/2016

Christy · Married on 05/24/2015

Sarah was awesome! She was so great to work with and we love our wedding photos.

Sent on 01/19/2016

Miranda · Married on 04/25/2015

Sarah is absolutely AMAZING!! Within the course of a year, we worked with her four different times (engagement, wedding, 1-year-old portraits, and her signature Rock the Dress session). That alone tells you that she has a broad range of expertise. Every single time, Sarah delivered amazing results! She exceeded our expectations with each and every session! She goes above and beyond to make sure that you are happy with your results. What I absolutely love about working with Sarah is that she's open to incorporating your ideas into a session, and she'll come up with different ways to include your wants/ideas in a meaningful way. What's better is that Sarah offers a great value for the price! Her packages are affordable for anyone, and you truly receive the best value for your money with her. We are going to utilize Sarah Lee Welch for all of our photography needs! Thank you Sarah!

Sent on 01/25/2016

Kara · Married on 02/28/2015

Sarah was amazing!! Not only did she take amazingly beautiful pictures, but she was so great to work with!! She helped us think of small details for the wedding that we hadn't thought of, like guests holding sparklers as we were leaving the church. She is very professional and has such a great eye for beauty!! I would definitely recommend her to anyone for their photography needs!

Sent on 03/26/2015

Katie · Married on 02/27/2015

Sarah was extremely alert and helpful the entire wedding. She captured every moment with such beauty! Really a spectacular job overall.

Sent on 03/26/2015

Becka · Married on 03/29/2014

Sarah is the best! We loved working with her, our photos, and all of the other products that she made for us. If we had to go back and chose a photographer, we would choose her again and again. I highly recommend her to everyone and anyone!

Sent on 01/22/2015

Krista · Married on 07/27/2013

We were SO pleased with the high level of professionalism and quality Sarah offered and provided with her photography services. She was fantastic to work with, quick to answer questions, very creative, and has a wonderful sense of humor to keep everyone smiling! In addition to our engagement and wedding photos, I did her Rock the Dress Session (similar to bridals but after the wedding so we didn't have to worry about my dress getting a little dirty outside and around my horse!). We had a lot of fun with this as well and the final photos were, again, amazing. We plan to continue to use her for any future professional photography needs. Thank you Sarah!!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

Amber · Married on 06/21/2013

Sarah is an amazing photographer. She truly has a gift! Sarah will do anything to get that perfect shot. On my wedding day she made my husband and I feel so calm on our big day. If you don't already have a photographer you should look into sarah's work. You will not be disappointed.

Sent on 10/29/2013

Jeanne · Married on 06/09/2013

Sarah was fabulous! Both my daughter (the bride) and I (also a photographer) LOVED her style which led us to her in the first place. We knew instantly upon our first consultation that Sarah was the photographer for the wedding. She is extremely personable, easy to work with and was flexible and open to our suggestions as well as having great ideas for photos. I can't tell you how happy we are with the final result. I never once thought..."i wish she would have taken a photo of X"...she caught it all!!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Lisa · Married on 06/09/2013

Sarah did the most amazing job with my photos. I felt comfortable and trusted that she'd get all the good shots and she did. I also loved that she let the bridal party do a lot of their own poses since we tend to be a silly bunch. I would definitely recommend her for a wedding! Thank you!!!

Sent on 10/24/2013

Jennifer · Married on 11/04/2012

Sarah Lee is amazing at what she does. She's very professional and knows how to get the shots that she needs. She was also a huge help in the planning that made our wedding fantastic.

Sent on 01/24/2013