The Bridal Collection Reviews

252 Reviews for The Bridal Collection

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2009 Winner

252 The Bridal Collection Reviews

Lizeth · Getting married on 06/22/2019

For my very first time looking for my dress it was amazing!! I honestly can't thank Jessie enough for all her help. She made me feel special and my bridal group very much included. There were many options I got to look through, we also narrowed it down to my preference right away. Thank you Jessie!!

Be open minded when looking for a dress and have fun!!

Carrie · Getting married on 11/17/2018

I LOVED Everything about my experience at the Bridal Collection! I was really nervous before I went for a couple of reasons. The first being that it was the first place that I went to try on wedding dresses and with my slightly fuller figure I was not sure if I was even going to be able to try on dresses; and secondly I was the first of my siblings to be getting married and the this was the first place I had made an appointment, so I had NO idea what to expect. From the moment I made my appointment request to the moment I left the store their staff was beyond fantastic and I really felt like I was being heard and not rushed or pressured in the least! I worked with a fantastic consultant named Cathy (who is the best...) who really understood what I wanted and what I was looking for, and was so very supportive to my butterflies I had at the beginning of my appointment. Cathy really listened to my opinions and every dress which she pulled whether from my favorites list i brought or what she had chosen was something I loved! Not once did she pull a dress that I didn't like. Once I finally found the PERFECT DRESS, she continued by showing me lots of different options for accessories and veils and all the little details but was genuinely excited for me and my big day! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my dress, consultant and overall experience with the Bridal Collection. I HIGHLY recommend checking it out for not just your dress but any attire you need for the big day!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    The Bridal Collection 1
    The Bridal Collection 2

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you for sharing about your shopping experience with Cathy! We all loved working with you and are so excited for your special day.

Nicole · Getting married on 10/26/2018

I had an amazing time at bridal collection, they have a huge selection for all types of brides and budgets. My consultant was so great at helping me find my perfect gown. They were professional and not pushy. I had a pretty large group (6 guests and me) and they made sure we had enough chairs and it felt very private and comfortable. They also have huge hearts for the community. When I purchased my dress proceeds went to the fallen officers fund. Proud to have bought my dress from such a wonderful place.

Sent on 01/29/2018

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are so excited that you are a TBC bride!

Kylie · Married on 09/29/2018

I purchased a hair piece from The Bridal Collection for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

Sent on 03/06/2018

The Bridal Collection's reply:

We love the hair piece you chose, Kylie! Thanks for leaving us such a great review.

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

I have known for awhile now that the Bridal Collection was the place that I wanted to get my dress when the time came. It was so much fun! Carrie was amazing! She made it fun and easy and incorporated all of my family and friends. She was patient with me when I just couldn't decide on a dress, because there are so many to pick from. Lynn, the owner, stopped by which just added that much more to the experience. In the end I ended up finding the PERFECT Justin Alexander dress. I would not have changed a thing about that day and it is all thanks to the Bridal Collection :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa! We can't wait to see photos!

Dinu · Married on 06/25/2018

At this point, I had tried on at least 15 dresses was beginning to feel exhausted and almost cancelled my appointment with Bridal Collection as I already, liked a couple of dresses I had tried on earlier during the day. However, as soon as I was greeted by TBC reception, Robin my consultant and Mr. Justin himself I immediately felt re-energized and was excited to try on more dresses! From first entering TBC, you can feel the warm energy and excitement that you would expect of a bridal salon. All of the stylists are kind and incredibly helpful in directing you towards dresses that are in your budget and that match the style you described. Just from my description of my vision what I pointed and tried first couple of times Robin got my taste SPOT ON. Justin was such a sweetheart and I felt so privileged to have him by my side as I was trying on dresses and to have his outstanding suggestions. With every dress, they listened to what I loved and my concerns, and had really helpful advice to achieve the vision of my dream dress. After trying few within half hour Robin and Justin tells me they know the perfect dress for me and comes back with a Justin Alexander one of a kind dress. I put it on and the girls were all at once OMG! Yes, that dress was just made for me, zero alterations needed, the dramatic, sophisticated look I was going for that fits me like a glove! And Yes, It really was one of a kind dress as that only dress was just made for me. I felt like a absolute queen.
    Since my dress purchase and one of my good friends dress appt I have worked with the TBC team on a styled shoot to model for them. One of the best day of my life and I had SO much fun that I would do it again. By the end of all my times interacting and spending time with TBC team and their wonderful Creative Director Miss Jordan I feel like I met some longtime friends. I'm so incredibly grateful to her and TBC ladies being a part of my overwhelmingly beautiful and meaningful part of my day!

Christine · Married on 06/01/2018

By the time that I went to The Bridal Collection for dress shopping with my mom I was exhausted and didn't think I'd find my 'dream' dress while she was in town visiting from NJ. The Bridal Collection was dress store #4 that I visited in the span of three days. I knew by then what I did not like, namely crinoline, heavy all over beading and lace (basically all the typical wedding dresses). Then I tried on Lacy by Enzoani and it was perfect. It hugged my curves, I felt like I could wear it and be comfortable all day, and most of all it had sparkle/drama on the back. It was the best of both worlds, simple and glamorous.

Kathy was my bridal stylist that day and she knew that it was the one, my mom is a little more traditional and it took me putting it on a couple more times to finally have us both 'say yes to the dress'. Kathy made is so special for my mom and I to have that moment together.

I also used The Bridal Collection to get my dress altered and Kathy was there for me through that as well. Everything was perfect and I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of them. Thank you so much!

The Bridal Collection 3
    The Bridal Collection 4
    The Bridal Collection 5

Jessie · Married on 05/19/2018

I was very happy and impressed with The Bridal Collection! My dress ended up needing a lot of special alterations to get it exactly how I wanted it, and they made it happen! Their selection is huge, and for such a high end place they have budget friendly dresses (mine was one of them)! I am a happy bride!

Gemary · Married on 05/18/2018

The Bridal Collection beyond exceeded my expectations. When we drove up to the building my first thought was, "Whoa! It's huge!" The moment I walked in I was astonished with how beautiful and spacious the area was. This was my 3rd appointment and I honestly did not know what to expect and definitely did not think I would fall in love with a dress and purchase the same day (mind you, I still had another appointment after this one, which I did end up canceling). I got to work with this AMAZING stylist, Sydney. She was so down to earth, fun, and seriously knew her stuff. She made me feel confident in my decisions and helped me push past anything that gave me doubt. She made me feel as though we were already best friends. I highly recommend working with her or anyone at The Bridal Collection. I'm so happy to have bought my gown at a boutique like this.

Sent on 07/31/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Gemary, you are so kind. We are so excited that you found such a gorgeous gown - we can't wait to see you wear it on your special day!

Reyna · Married on 03/30/2018

This is a 1 stop shop. I had a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience at the Bridal collection. There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from for all kind of brides. I've found my perfect dress from the bridal collection :) I'm so excited to go to a fitting once the stunning dress arrives to the shop & I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Thanks Carrie for helping me to say yes to the dress. Also, thanks to a couple of more knowledgeable, nice, helpful stylists for working with me as well while we narrowed down the selections. I've recommended my family & friends to shop at the bridal collection.

Sent on 09/15/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Reyna, we know how stressful planning a wedding can be, so we do everything we can to make it as fun and easy as possible. Thank you so much for recommending us!

Victoria · Married on 12/22/2017

Sydney was the most amazing stylist I've ever worked with! I might not have bought a dress if it wasn't for her and her professionalism, friendly nature, and outgoing personality! She made my dress buying experience unforgettable! I ended up picking the first dress I tried on and this was the first place that I went to. I highly recommend Sydney and I'm so thankful she helped me!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you for sharing about your time with us, Victoria! We are thrilled that you had such an unforgettable experience.

Beth · Married on 12/16/2017

The Bridal Collection was amazing! I felt like they really listened to me from the moment I walked in and never put any pressure on me or tried to talk me into anything. They were honest and everyone I worked with was so friendly. Doing the alterations there made it easy and they worked with me so well to create the dress I wanted and fit me perfectly!

Sent on 01/21/2018

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much, Beth! Finding a wedding dress is an important part of your special day, and we never want a bride to feel pressure. We had a wonderful time helping you find the perfect one!

Sally · Married on 10/28/2017

I drove 6 hours from Albuquerque to buy my dress at the Bridal Collection and it was definitely worth the drive! The alterations appointments were easy, and my dress was the perfect fit on my wedding day.

Sent on 02/03/2018
    The Bridal Collection 6
    The Bridal Collection 7
    The Bridal Collection 8
    The Bridal Collection 9
    The Bridal Collection 10

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Oh my goodness, Sally! You look so beautiful. It was an honor to help you find your wedding dress.
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 10/07/2017

I had a wonderful time dress shopping at The Bridal Collection! Kiera was awesome and incredibly helpful. I definitely recommend visiting this shop while on your dress search. They are amazing!

• Katie

Katie · Married on 10/07/2017

The Bridal Collection is amazing! I highly recommend coming to this store to look for wedding dresses or accessories. Carrie and Jennifer were so helpful, professional, accommodating, and knowledgeable. Once Carrie got a feel of the style of dress I liked, she went around the store 2 more times to make sure I tried on all of the dresses of interest to me to find the perfect one! When I returned, Jennifer was amazing in helping pick out accessories to go with the dress. They knew exactly what matched with the dress and listened to my style. I went to 4 bridal stores total and this one was by FAR the best experience I had!! The entire process from purchase to alterations to pick up to preservation has been amazing and I am so happy I chose my gown from The Bridal Collection!!! :)

Sent on 10/26/2016

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Katie, we are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience at The Bridal Collection! Finding your wedding dress is meant to be a fun and memorable experience, so we are thrilled that your stylist was able to make that happen. We are so honored to be part of your wedding day!

Manasvinee · Married on 09/23/2017

These guys are GREAT! Everyone at The Bridal Collection is friendly and very approachable. I attended all my appointments alone as my bridal party was spread across the globe, and not a moment did i feel uncomfortable or lonely. They have a lovely collection and have a fantastic set of seamstress'. Jeb did magic with my dress when it showed up slightly differently than we had ordered. I felt gorgeous on my day! I definitely recommend going in.

Sent on 10/08/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

We appreciate you taking the time to share about your experience with TBC. Thank you for letting us be part of such a special day. We'd love to see wedding photos! Feel free to email them to hello@thebridalcollection.com :)

Leslie · Married on 08/26/2017

I had a great experience purchasing my wedding dress at the bridal collection! They have a ton of designers and styles to choose from, more than other stores I visited. The staff is extremely helpful and accommodating. I got my shoes and jewelry there too, which made it super easy. I was torn between two dresses with very different styles going in to my appointment. After working with two stylists, they helped me put together separate pieces to create my vision. I wore 3 pieces by 3 different designers, which had some hiccups. The alterations department was able to adjust every little detail (color changes, attaching the top to the skirt, beading, lining, etc.) and it turned out exactly how I hoped it would! The dress was unique and perfect for me, I couldn't be happier with my decision!

Sent on 09/15/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Leslie, we are thrilled to know that everything went perfect! Thank you for letting us be part of your special day. We'd love to see photos! Feel free to email hello@thebridalcollection.com to send some :)

Alisha · Married on 08/05/2017

I had looked at 3-4 other places for a dress when I found The Bridal Collection. I was just a walk-in because I was curious about what they had and didn't plan to try on dresses, yet I found one I wanted to try on and they were able to get me in right away, even on a busy Saturday! They have a great selection even for a lower price point. Bethany was so sweet and professional, it was definitely a great buying experience!

• Kelsey

Kelsey · Married on 07/22/2017

I found the perfect dress at The Bridal Collection and was very pleased with the expierence. I got so many compliments on my unique dress. They were also accomodating with shipping the dress.

Sent on 08/05/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Kelsey, we couldn't be happier that you loved your dress! Congratulations on your wedding!
  • Heather

Heather · Married on 07/01/2017

They were able to make me an appointment to come in within a timely fashion. The lady I worked with was great at helping me pick out dresses and helped me lower it down to the final dress!

Sent on 12/22/2015

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Heather, we are so happy that you had such a wonderful experience at The Bridal Collection. Thank you so much for your positive review. Congratulations on finding your perfect gown!
  • Brittni

Brittni · Married on 06/03/2017

Shopping for my wedding dress at The Bridal Collection was just as I pictured it. Jordan was my wedding dress consultant and she was fantastic. She helped me find my perfect dress so quickly. The shop is also gorgeous and and it gave me an overall amazing experience, just as I imagined it would be! Thank you!

Jessica · Married on 04/21/2017

These ladies are THE experts! You will love your experience here and everyone is very helpful and clearly loves what they do. Definitely schedule a visit here - you won't be disappointed.

Caitlyn · Married on 04/21/2017

I wouldn't go anywhere else if your looking for a bridal gown. They where amazing. Every single employee there makes sure your taken care of. I dealt with Jordan to find my dress and she knew what I wanted from the start. Then after finding my dress I dealt with Leah and Betsy in alterations. Words can't discribe how amazing they where. Leah had a crown custom made for me for my day. And Betsy made sure my alterations where perfect. I recommend any colorado bride to go check them out they have the latest bridal trends and the most amazing show room.

Sent on 04/11/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Caitlyn, we are so humbled and honored by your kind words! We are thrilled to hear that you knew how important you are to us and that you felt taken care of by all. It brings us so much joy knowing your experience was so wonderful. Thank you for trusting us! We'd love to see photos after the wedding - you can email them to hello@thebridalcollection.com

Jordan was amazing to work with! I found my dream dress on my first visit!

Sara · Married on 09/04/2016

I had the most amazing experience at The Bridal Collection from start to finish! They were my first stop and helped me find my dress within an hour and a half! Not only did I fall in love with the dress, but it was even under budget!!! From the purchase to the fittings to dropping my dress and veil off for cleaning and preservation, the Bridal Collection exceeded my expectations. Wonderful and personalized service every step of the way! I absolutely recommend them to anyone looking for a seamless and stress free experience!

Sent on 10/10/2016

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Sara, Thank you for your generous review. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! We hope your wedding day was everything you dreamed of and more! Congratulations!