The Bridal Collection Reviews

The Bridal Collection 7
  • Ashley

Ashley · Getting married on 11/27/2020

Welcoming, Personal, and Helpful

The team at The Bridal Collection is amazing! Jenny helped me find my dress and I couldn't be happier with the options, help, and my ultimate choice. I never felt pressured to say "yes" which is a typical problem at bridal boutiques, but not here! If you want a full and incredible experience while you search for THE dress, I highly recommend The Bridal Collection. They have dress options for every style and every budget and you'll never feel like you've "settled." Jenny started off with asking me questions about myself, my fiance, and our upcoming wedding and allowed myself and my party pull some dress to try and even encouraged me to try different styles that I hadn't tried before. I ended up falling in love with a dress that was completely different from my original vision, but its everything I could've ever wanted in a dress. So happy with my experience and my choice!

Sent on 07/19/2019
    The Bridal Collection 8
  • Courtney

Courtney Kauffman · Getting married on 08/08/2020

Great first wedding dress trying-on!

Jessie S. made my first experience looking for wedding dresses one to remember. She made the appointment fun and she made me feel confident and beautiful in all of the dresses. The Bridal Collection had so many dresses for me to choose from all in my budget and Jessie pushed me out of what I thought was my preferred style to find the best fit for me. She never hurried my appointment, listened to what kind of style I liked and looked for dresses that fit my style, and went above and beyond my expectations. I would recommend the Bridal Collection to anyone looking for a dress in the Denver area!!

Sent on 07/30/2019
  • Krystin

Krystin Bilyeu · Getting married on 07/17/2020

Simply amazing!

I had the BEST experience at The Bridal Collection! Jessie was my consultant and I can not say enough good things about her. Not only was was she kind, patient and fun, she was also extremely knowledgeable! She helped me find and customize the perfect dress that fit my personality and style. I am not a girly girl and I am also not very confident in my body. Jessie not only made sure I felt comfortable but she helped me feel beautiful. I dreaded the thought of dress shopping but I ended up having so much fun! The shop is beautiful and everyone that worked there was so nice. Make an appointment and I promise, you will not regret it!

Sent on 04/10/2019

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We are so glad to hear that Jessie made you feel beautiful. Good luck with your wedding planning!
  • Teresa

Teresa · Getting married on 05/02/2020

Simply the best 👗👌🏼

My first shop was the bridal collection in finding my dress & my last ! I said yes to the dress 👗 & all thanks to my stylist she knew exactly what I was looking for. She was so kind & wonderful to work with! I recommend this place 100% & also my amazing stylist Cathy Brewster 💕

Sent on 07/09/2019

Rachel Roberts · Getting married on 01/04/2020

Everyone was Awesome

I was so afraid to shop for a wedding dress. As a plus-size bride, I was scared that there would be nothing for me. I found the PERFECT dress at The Bridal Collection. Everyone I worked with was so fabulous and made me feel so beautiful.

Sent on 04/16/2019
  • Baylee

Baylee Kneip · Married on 07/27/2019

Elegant shop with an amazing staff!!

I purchased my wedding dress from the bridal collection with absolutely no idea what style of dress I was looking for. Jamie, my stylist pulled all kinds of dresses, within my budget, to narrow down which styles were my favorites. What I loved about Jamie was how she asked how I felt in the dresses rather than how I thought I looked. She completely created the vision of walking down the aisle in my dream dress and it was instantly after that, I knew I had found my dress. The experience at the bridal collection was amazing and emotional in the best way. Returning for my alterations, I worked with 2 different stylists who were equally as helpful and supportive. Everyone was very helpful, kind and easy to work with! Also, the shop is beautiful inside!! Loved the whole experience!!

Sent on 08/10/2019
  • Paige

Paige · Married on 07/06/2019

Highly recommend

From the beginning, i was able to show the experts what i wanted and they were able to find my dream dress. My mom and i butted heads on how i should look but they were able to find a compromise that made us both happy and gave me the best experinces. The alterations were super quick and easy to go through and I could never get enough of my dress. They were always polite from the moment i picked my dress out to when i brought my dress home

Sent on 07/16/2019
    The Bridal Collection 9
    The Bridal Collection 10
  • Jennifer

Jennifer and Blake Froistad · Married on 06/29/2019

Incredible gowns + GREAT service

I highly recommend using The Bridal Collection for your bridal gown. They have incredible gowns and a great variety to choose from. Actually, me and 5 of my bridesmaids have now all gotten our wedding dresses from The Bridal Collection and all of us have completely different style. They all 6 were amazing gowns!! The team at The Bridal Collection was great at helping and supporting me throughout the entire process. Highly recommend.

Sent on 07/08/2019

Lizeth · Married on 06/22/2019

For my very first time looking for my dress it was amazing!! I honestly can't thank Jessie enough for all her help. She made me feel special and my bridal group very much included. There were many options I got to look through, we also narrowed it down to my preference right away. Thank you Jessie!!

Be open minded when looking for a dress and have fun!!

Sent on 06/04/2018
  • Hannah

Hannah Williams · Married on 04/06/2019

Great Service and Gorgeous Dresses

All I can say about The Bridal Collection is WOW! I called last minute for a weekend appointment for my wedding that was less than 2 months away asking if I could buy off the rack. They said 2 months was no problem! I went into the shop and Jolane was my right hand. She helped me select dresses I thought I wanted and ones that I never would have imagined. When I put on THE DRESS, I knew it instantly. Jolane was able to pull it from an instock inventory site (never worn or off the rack), get the dress in time, and then bring it down 2+ sizes to fit me perfectly without ever knowing it wasn't my size. The end product was amazing and more than I could have ever imagined. All of the staff was wonderful and I wish I could shop there again and again.

Sent on 04/15/2019
    The Bridal Collection 11
    The Bridal Collection 12
    The Bridal Collection 13
    The Bridal Collection 14

Nicole Hunter · Married on 03/03/2019

What a great experience! Amazing!

The Bridal Collection not only had the dress that I fell in love but created a great experience for me through the entire process. I was on a short time frame (8 weeks) and had to plan for being 23 weeks pregnant on my wedding day. Not once did either of those things create any stress or issue. Jordan is amazing! She listened to exactly what I wanted and helped me find my dress and then ordered the perfect size for my growing body. Thank you all for such a wonderful experience!

Sent on 03/19/2019

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicole! We are honored to be a part of your special day and thrilled to hear that Jordan was so helpful.
  • Maddie

Maddie Scavuzzo-Golesh · Married on 12/01/2018

These dresses are BEAUTIFUL!

From trying on dresses to the alterations everyone there did a great job! This bridal shop has the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen! I never wanted to take the dress off! I wold recommend this place to everyone!

Sent on 01/03/2019

Carrie · Married on 11/17/2018

I LOVED Everything about my experience at the Bridal Collection! I was really nervous before I went for a couple of reasons. The first being that it was the first place that I went to try on wedding dresses and with my slightly fuller figure I was not sure if I was even going to be able to try on dresses; and secondly I was the first of my siblings to be getting married and the this was the first place I had made an appointment, so I had NO idea what to expect. From the moment I made my appointment request to the moment I left the store their staff was beyond fantastic and I really felt like I was being heard and not rushed or pressured in the least! I worked with a fantastic consultant named Cathy (who is the best...) who really understood what I wanted and what I was looking for, and was so very supportive to my butterflies I had at the beginning of my appointment. Cathy really listened to my opinions and every dress which she pulled whether from my favorites list i brought or what she had chosen was something I loved! Not once did she pull a dress that I didn't like. Once I finally found the PERFECT DRESS, she continued by showing me lots of different options for accessories and veils and all the little details but was genuinely excited for me and my big day! I cannot say enough about how happy I am with my dress, consultant and overall experience with the Bridal Collection. I HIGHLY recommend checking it out for not just your dress but any attire you need for the big day!

Sent on 02/04/2018
    The Bridal Collection 15
    The Bridal Collection 16

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you for sharing about your shopping experience with Cathy! We all loved working with you and are so excited for your special day.
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding dress

They were so helpful and made me feel so comfortable looking for a dress.

Sent on 12/12/2018

Nicole · Married on 10/26/2018

I had an amazing time at bridal collection, they have a huge selection for all types of brides and budgets. My consultant was so great at helping me find my perfect gown. They were professional and not pushy. I had a pretty large group (6 guests and me) and they made sure we had enough chairs and it felt very private and comfortable. They also have huge hearts for the community. When I purchased my dress proceeds went to the fallen officers fund. Proud to have bought my dress from such a wonderful place.

Sent on 01/29/2018

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you for your kind words. We are so excited that you are a TBC bride!

Kylie · Married on 09/29/2018

I purchased a hair piece from The Bridal Collection for my wedding day and can't wait to wear it! I tagged along with my friend who was trying on dresses and the staff was very friendly, we had a great experience :)

Sent on 03/06/2018

The Bridal Collection's reply:

We love the hair piece you chose, Kylie! Thanks for leaving us such a great review.

Alyssa · Married on 08/25/2018

I have known for awhile now that the Bridal Collection was the place that I wanted to get my dress when the time came. It was so much fun! Carrie was amazing! She made it fun and easy and incorporated all of my family and friends. She was patient with me when I just couldn't decide on a dress, because there are so many to pick from. Lynn, the owner, stopped by which just added that much more to the experience. In the end I ended up finding the PERFECT Justin Alexander dress. I would not have changed a thing about that day and it is all thanks to the Bridal Collection :)

Sent on 08/10/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you so much, Alyssa! We can't wait to see photos!

Melissa · Married on 08/25/2018

Wedding dress

Amazing, they helped me figure out my dress and which one looked best!

Sent on 05/02/2019

Dinu · Married on 06/25/2018

At this point, I had tried on at least 15 dresses was beginning to feel exhausted and almost cancelled my appointment with Bridal Collection as I already, liked a couple of dresses I had tried on earlier during the day. However, as soon as I was greeted by TBC reception, Robin my consultant and Mr. Justin himself I immediately felt re-energized and was excited to try on more dresses! From first entering TBC, you can feel the warm energy and excitement that you would expect of a bridal salon. All of the stylists are kind and incredibly helpful in directing you towards dresses that are in your budget and that match the style you described. Just from my description of my vision what I pointed and tried first couple of times Robin got my taste SPOT ON. Justin was such a sweetheart and I felt so privileged to have him by my side as I was trying on dresses and to have his outstanding suggestions. With every dress, they listened to what I loved and my concerns, and had really helpful advice to achieve the vision of my dream dress. After trying few within half hour Robin and Justin tells me they know the perfect dress for me and comes back with a Justin Alexander one of a kind dress. I put it on and the girls were all at once OMG! Yes, that dress was just made for me, zero alterations needed, the dramatic, sophisticated look I was going for that fits me like a glove! And Yes, It really was one of a kind dress as that only dress was just made for me. I felt like a absolute queen.
    Since my dress purchase and one of my good friends dress appt I have worked with the TBC team on a styled shoot to model for them. One of the best day of my life and I had SO much fun that I would do it again. By the end of all my times interacting and spending time with TBC team and their wonderful Creative Director Miss Jordan I feel like I met some longtime friends. I'm so incredibly grateful to her and TBC ladies being a part of my overwhelmingly beautiful and meaningful part of my day!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Christine · Married on 06/01/2018

By the time that I went to The Bridal Collection for dress shopping with my mom I was exhausted and didn't think I'd find my 'dream' dress while she was in town visiting from NJ. The Bridal Collection was dress store #4 that I visited in the span of three days. I knew by then what I did not like, namely crinoline, heavy all over beading and lace (basically all the typical wedding dresses). Then I tried on Lacy by Enzoani and it was perfect. It hugged my curves, I felt like I could wear it and be comfortable all day, and most of all it had sparkle/drama on the back. It was the best of both worlds, simple and glamorous.

Kathy was my bridal stylist that day and she knew that it was the one, my mom is a little more traditional and it took me putting it on a couple more times to finally have us both 'say yes to the dress'. Kathy made is so special for my mom and I to have that moment together.

I also used The Bridal Collection to get my dress altered and Kathy was there for me through that as well. Everything was perfect and I felt like a princess on my wedding day because of them. Thank you so much!

Sent on 07/09/2018
    The Bridal Collection 17
    The Bridal Collection 18
    The Bridal Collection 19

Jessie · Married on 05/19/2018

I was very happy and impressed with The Bridal Collection! My dress ended up needing a lot of special alterations to get it exactly how I wanted it, and they made it happen! Their selection is huge, and for such a high end place they have budget friendly dresses (mine was one of them)! I am a happy bride!

Sent on 06/23/2018

Gemary · Married on 05/18/2018

The Bridal Collection beyond exceeded my expectations. When we drove up to the building my first thought was, "Whoa! It's huge!" The moment I walked in I was astonished with how beautiful and spacious the area was. This was my 3rd appointment and I honestly did not know what to expect and definitely did not think I would fall in love with a dress and purchase the same day (mind you, I still had another appointment after this one, which I did end up canceling). I got to work with this AMAZING stylist, Sydney. She was so down to earth, fun, and seriously knew her stuff. She made me feel confident in my decisions and helped me push past anything that gave me doubt. She made me feel as though we were already best friends. I highly recommend working with her or anyone at The Bridal Collection. I'm so happy to have bought my gown at a boutique like this.

Sent on 07/31/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Gemary, you are so kind. We are so excited that you found such a gorgeous gown - we can't wait to see you wear it on your special day!

Reyna · Married on 03/30/2018

This is a 1 stop shop. I had a wonderful wedding dress shopping experience at the Bridal collection. There are so many beautiful dresses to choose from for all kind of brides. I've found my perfect dress from the bridal collection :) I'm so excited to go to a fitting once the stunning dress arrives to the shop & I can't wait to wear it on my wedding day. Thanks Carrie for helping me to say yes to the dress. Also, thanks to a couple of more knowledgeable, nice, helpful stylists for working with me as well while we narrowed down the selections. I've recommended my family & friends to shop at the bridal collection.

Sent on 09/15/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Reyna, we know how stressful planning a wedding can be, so we do everything we can to make it as fun and easy as possible. Thank you so much for recommending us!

Victoria · Married on 12/22/2017

Sydney was the most amazing stylist I've ever worked with! I might not have bought a dress if it wasn't for her and her professionalism, friendly nature, and outgoing personality! She made my dress buying experience unforgettable! I ended up picking the first dress I tried on and this was the first place that I went to. I highly recommend Sydney and I'm so thankful she helped me!!!

Sent on 09/29/2017

The Bridal Collection's reply:

Thank you for sharing about your time with us, Victoria! We are thrilled that you had such an unforgettable experience.