20 W 84th Ave Suite 200, Denver, CO 80260 Map · Phone number

About Platinum Bridal Colorado

Come enjoy the ultimate bridal gown shopping experience in an elegant setting at Platinum Bridal. We celebrate your natural beauty by assisting you in finding the gown that compliments your unique style, personality, and silhouette. Our exclusive designers, private collection, and experienced staff will make you feel amazing and help you make an unforgettable impression on your wedding day!

Follow Platinum Bridal Colorado on

0b927997a95c1a2e Lobby blur

2 Reviews for Platinum Bridal Colorado

Trina Trotter · Married on 07/12/2019

I love platinum bridal!

I couldn't have asked for a better experience than saying yes to the dress of my dreams at Platinum Bridal! It is luxurious and intimate and takes a step beyond other salons when helping you picture your perfect look on your wedding day. Tori and Monica made me feel so special and beautiful at every moment from the time I stepped in the door. I left the salon wanting them to become my two newest friends. Tori did an amazing job of selecting dresses to pinpoint the exact look I was envisioning. She listened to every one of my requests as I tried on each dress. I didn't know if I was the bride who would have a tear-filled bridal moment, but I just couldn't hold back the tears once my look was complete veil and all. I would LOVE to recommend Platinum Bridal to any bride looking for a shopping experience that goes far above and beyond!

Sent on 02/23/2019

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you so much for taking time to write a review for us Trina!! You were amazing to work with! I can't wait to see you in your gown. You are going to look stunning!

Lauren · Married on 12/01/2018

I found my dress here! This sister duo provided me with an excellent wedding dress shopping experience, which was a step above the other shops I visited in Denver. They have an eye for style and a great selection of dresses. Shopping here was like trying on dresses in a cozy living room fit for a bride to be. They are knowledgeable and provided good information on my purchase. They are very personable and easy to work with. They ordered me a color swatch and made sure I was getting what I wanted. I highly recommend shopping here for your wedding dress. Thank you Tori and Monica!

Sent on 04/30/2018

Platinum Bridal Colorado's reply:

Thank you Lauren! You are so kind. It was a great pleasure working with you! You are going to look fabulous on your wedding day!

Platinum Bridal Colorado FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?
    $500 - $999
    $1,000 - $2,499
    $2,500 - $3,999
  • Who do you provide services for?
    Bride
  • Which of the following services do you provide?
    Alterations
    Sample Sales
    Trunk Shows
  • Which of the following items do you offer?
    Bridal Belts
    Bridal Gowns
    Plus Size Gowns
    Sample Gowns
    Veils
  • What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?
    Less than 6 months
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns?
    Seasonally
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sales