Gold Label Cleaners

8665 East Prentice Avenue, Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Gold Label Cleaners

Gold Label Cleaners & Restoration Labs is a garment care and wedding gown specialist located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Owner Sunny Jung, has dedicated over 27 years to performing individualized expert care for wedding gowns, family heirlooms, and museum textiles. She has preserved, restored, cleaned, and tailored thousands of couture and fine gowns, making it easy to trust her with your most treasured wedding dress. As Colorado’s only Certified Garment Care Professionals and Nationally Certified Wedding Gown Specialist, Gold Label Cleaners & Restoration Labs offers preservations, restorations, and alterations for your wedding gown to remain as beautiful as the day you purchased it.

Sunny works closely with local and national couture and fine bridal boutiques as a trusted expert in garment care. Her exquisite work is done on site at her organic restoration labs, with all beading, crystals, pearls, and trims guaranteed. Gold Label Cleaners and Restoration Labs offers a multitude of services to keep your wedding gown, tuxedo, or formal dress in pristine condition, including:

• Cleaning
  • Handpressing
  • Altering
  • Repair of rips and tears
  • Restoration of vintage gowns and veils
  • Organic dry cleaning
  • Preservation with acid-free tissue and muslin wrap
Follow Gold Label Cleaners on
Long sleeves
Long sleeves

32 Reviews for Gold Label Cleaners

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2018

Sunny is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad that I picked Gold Label Cleaners to do my alterations for my wedding dress! I bought my dress off the rack and it was a little tired looking...Sunny cleaned it and it looks brand new now!!! I went in today for a second fitting and the alterations were perfect! For the first time the dress fit me like a glove and I got teary eyed standing in the mirror today! I absolutely LOVE my dress now it really feels like mine! Also, Sunny could have made a lot of money off me hemming my dress because in my first pair of shoes, the dress was just slightly too long, but instead she recommended that I get a slightly higher shoe so that we could avoid hemming the dress and saved me a boat load of money!!! Sunny is lovely to work with and I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Sunny, you rock!

• W

Wafa · Married on 05/20/2018

Best place hands down. With a few days left till my wedding, I got a drop of blood on my wedding gown - dead center and Sunny was able to see me the same day and got the blood out.

Gold Label Cleaners FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly