Gold Label Cleaners

8665 East Prentice Avenue, Englewood, CO 80111 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Gold Label Cleaners

Gold Label Cleaners & Restoration Labs is a garment care and wedding gown specialist located in Greenwood Village, Colorado. Owner Sunny Jung, has dedicated over 27 years to performing individualized expert care for wedding gowns, family heirlooms, and museum textiles. She has preserved, restored, cleaned, and tailored thousands of couture and fine gowns, making it easy to trust her with your most treasured wedding dress. As Colorado’s only Certified Garment Care Professionals and Nationally Certified Wedding Gown Specialist, Gold Label Cleaners & Restoration Labs offers preservations, restorations, and alterations for your wedding gown to remain as beautiful as the day you purchased it.

Sunny works closely with local and national couture and fine bridal boutiques as a trusted expert in garment care. Her exquisite work is done on site at her organic restoration labs, with all beading, crystals, pearls, and trims guaranteed. Gold Label Cleaners and Restoration Labs offers a multitude of services to keep your wedding gown, tuxedo, or formal dress in pristine condition, including:

• Cleaning
  • Handpressing
  • Altering
  • Repair of rips and tears
  • Restoration of vintage gowns and veils
  • Organic dry cleaning
  • Preservation with acid-free tissue and muslin wrap
Follow Gold Label Cleaners on

34 Reviews for Gold Label Cleaners

• Megan

Megan Oshel · Married on 12/10/2018

Amazing Seamstress!

I got married a year ago, and had the idea to shorten my wedding dress to wear again. I called the bridal studio I purchased the dress from, and they recommended Sunny to me. I was very leery in my decision to shorten such a beautiful dress, but once I started consulting with Sunny, she made me so excited! She encouraged me to do it, and she genuinely seemed excited and honored to be part of the creation! We talked about different ways to alter the dress, and ultimately decided together to take the length up.
    After leaving my dress with her to clean and make the initial cut, I got really nervous. A mixture of possible regret and the “What if she messes it up!” thoughts haunted me. But when I came back to try it on, Sunny calmed all my nerves. She told me she had been thinking about all the other things she could do with the remaining dress (I had a long train), but in no way pressured me into another sale. She just kept saying, “In the future you could do this, or this…” It was so much fun and made me feel like I was wedding dress shopping all over again!
    Sunny is so professional and a master at her craft. She takes her time and really cares about the final product. I had a total of four [quick] appointments to ensure everything was right. The finished dress was absolutely perfect, and my husband LOVED the surprise on our 1st wedding anniversary! I HIGHLY recommend going to Gold Label cleaners for any of your dry cleaning needs, and especially going to Sunny for any alterations. I completely trust her and her magic, and will only use her moving forward!

Sent on 10/15/2019

Lindsey · Married on 06/28/2018

Sunny is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad that I picked Gold Label Cleaners to do my alterations for my wedding dress! I bought my dress off the rack and it was a little tired looking...Sunny cleaned it and it looks brand new now!!! I went in today for a second fitting and the alterations were perfect! For the first time the dress fit me like a glove and I got teary eyed standing in the mirror today! I absolutely LOVE my dress now it really feels like mine! Also, Sunny could have made a lot of money off me hemming my dress because in my first pair of shoes, the dress was just slightly too long, but instead she recommended that I get a slightly higher shoe so that we could avoid hemming the dress and saved me a boat load of money!!! Sunny is lovely to work with and I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Sunny, you rock!

Sent on 04/07/2018

Gold Label Cleaners FAQ

• What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns? Under $500, $500 - $999, $1,000 - $2,499
  • What are your price ranges for full-priced suits and tuxedos? Under $200
  • How do you price dress alterations? By Piece
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Alterations, Cleaning, Preservation
  • Which of the following items do you offer? Bridal Gowns, Customary Attire, Formal Gowns, Plus Size Gowns, Sample Gowns, Shoes, Tuxedo Rentals, Veils
  • How often do you receive new bridal gowns? Weekly