Gold Label Cleaners Reviews

View more information

4.2

Bev B. Married on 05/14/2022

Emergency bridal alterations

The week of my daughter’s wedding she tried on her gown and the fit was all wrong. Sunny got us in and had the alterations done the same day. The dress looked perfect and now we are ready for the wedding! Crisis averted!
    Sarah P. Married on 10/02/2021

Great service for wedding gown!

I had 2 weddings because of COVID and was able to wear my dress both times! Gold label cleaners was able to clean my dress between the weddings and made it look like new! Very affordable for the service on such a precious item. Highly recommend
  • Lorianne
    Lorianne M. Married on 05/10/2021

Wedding Dresses with Lace & Beading

This place is amazing. I ended up taking my dress to a different cleaner, the day I went to pick up the dress I was told they could not clean it due to the tag saying dry clean only with petroleum solvent. I spent hours calling other dry cleaners asking if they used petroleum solvent, most places said no or their quotes were extremely high. I took it to another place and they told me petroleum solvent was outlawed in Colorado. When I finally got to Gold Label I made an appointment to get a quote. I took it in and talked to Sunny. She was extremely knowledgeable and said she has never heard of petroleum solvent being outlawed and that was the best way to dry clean my dress due to the lace and beading. The pricing was very reasonable and cheaper than all of the other places I recieved quotes from. I had an extremely tight turn around and needed the dress to be cleaned in 7 days to make it to my alterations appointment. Sunny was able to get it turned around in time and it looked amazing. I highly recommend.
    Laura H. Married on 11/11/2020

Impressive wedding dress repair

Seriously amazing! I had a 10-year old red wine stain down the front of my custom wedding gown that Gold Label made brand new. The stain not only covered the white lace but a silk ribbon. Gold Label did absolute magic and I am so impressed and astonished!
    Brittney K. Married on 09/19/2020

Easy and very professional

I took my dress to be preserve my wedding dress. Sunny took the time to go over everything that needed to be done to fix my dress. Took about 3.5 months to get my dress back and it looks great.
  • Courtney
    Courtney G. Married on 07/25/2020

Sunny is responsive and so talented!

My mom and I decided to contact Sunny in May for my July wedding. Normally, we would have begun the alterations process much earlier, but due to the pandemic, we delayed until we knew we would go forward with the wedding, which ended up being in the middle of May (only 2.5 months out from the wedding). Despite the short notice, Sunny was more than willing to work with me. Sunny gave me a wonderful first impression, and I could tell she truly cared about my vision for how my dress would fit and that the final product would be perfect. My dress ended up needing a lot of alterations, including loosening the waist, tightening the neckline and bodice, and creating an intricate bustle. Sunny was easily able to fine tune these details and even get me in for an extra fitting the week prior to my wedding. She is extremely flexible, sweet, and responsive, and she is an exceptional seamstress. I would highly recommend Sunny, and I am so grateful I found her for my dress alterations!
    Samantha W. Married on 03/21/2020

Great job cleaning!

They were wonderful and easy to communicate with. My dress had a lace train that was covered in mud and they restored the dress beautifully. Very happy.
  • Lizzy
    Lizzy H. Married on 12/21/2019

Wedding dress cleaning

We loved it here and had the best overall experience!
  • Megan
    Megan O. Married on 12/10/2018

Amazing Seamstress!

I got married a year ago, and had the idea to shorten my wedding dress to wear again. I called the bridal studio I purchased the dress from, and they recommended Sunny to me. I was very leery in my decision to shorten such a beautiful dress, but once I started consulting with Sunny, she made me so excited! She encouraged me to do it, and she genuinely seemed excited and honored to be part of the creation! We talked about different ways to alter the dress, and ultimately decided together to take the length up.
    After leaving my dress with her to clean and make the initial cut, I got really nervous. A mixture of possible regret and the “What if she messes it up!” thoughts haunted me. But when I came back to try it on, Sunny calmed all my nerves. She told me she had been thinking about all the other things she could do with the remaining dress (I had a long train), but in no way pressured me into another sale. She just kept saying, “In the future you could do this, or this…” It was so much fun and made me feel like I was wedding dress shopping all over again!
    Sunny is so professional and a master at her craft. She takes her time and really cares about the final product. I had a total of four [quick] appointments to ensure everything was right. The finished dress was absolutely perfect, and my husband LOVED the surprise on our 1st wedding anniversary! I HIGHLY recommend going to Gold Label cleaners for any of your dry cleaning needs, and especially going to Sunny for any alterations. I completely trust her and her magic, and will only use her moving forward!
    Lindsey Married on 06/28/2018
    Sunny is AMAZING!!! I'm so glad that I picked Gold Label Cleaners to do my alterations for my wedding dress! I bought my dress off the rack and it was a little tired looking...Sunny cleaned it and it looks brand new now!!! I went in today for a second fitting and the alterations were perfect! For the first time the dress fit me like a glove and I got teary eyed standing in the mirror today! I absolutely LOVE my dress now it really feels like mine! Also, Sunny could have made a lot of money off me hemming my dress because in my first pair of shoes, the dress was just slightly too long, but instead she recommended that I get a slightly higher shoe so that we could avoid hemming the dress and saved me a boat load of money!!! Sunny is lovely to work with and I couldn't be happier!!! Thank you Sunny, you rock!
  • W
    Wafa Married on 05/20/2018
    Best place hands down. With a few days left till my wedding, I got a drop of blood on my wedding gown - dead center and Sunny was able to see me the same day and got the blood out.
    Cassandra Married on 04/28/2018
    Sunny is amazing and her work is immaculate! I would recommend any bride to go to Gold Label Cleaners and Sunny in particular! She will make you feel comfortable and at ease with the whole process!
    Sarah Married on 10/21/2017
    Sunny made me feel so at ease about the whole process of having my wedding dress altered. She asked me what I wanted changed, but then she also made suggestions I hadn't thought about. Plus, everything came out costing lower than what I had originally estimated! I would highly recommend Gold Label Cleaners!
    Victoria Married on 09/03/2017
    I bought my wedding dress off the floor of a bridal shop. The style had been discontinued and it was the last one they had. The seams were torn, there were stains in the dress along the train, and some details I wish could be changed. Sunny at Gold Label Cleaners turned a mess of a dress into a gorgeous gown. The dress was handwashed silk and needed extra love. Sunny made the dress seem like new by getting all of the stains out, fixing the seams and the few details I wished to be changed. The dress turned out absolutely beautiful and I am so thankful that Sunny made it possible!
  • Kristin
    Kristin Married on 06/25/2017
    She did a great job and my dress came out spotless! She did it last minute two weeks before my wedding it was very kind and on time about it
    Elisabeth Married on 10/01/2016
    She was accommodating with my schedule for appointments since 3 hours from Denver. She was very helpful and made my dress fit amazing. She is very good at what she does, I would recommend her to anyone needing alterations.
    Jeff &. Married on 08/06/2016
    I took my wedding dress to sunny a week before my wedding and she was awesome! she had it ready in time and was very understanding of my procrastination. she helped me try on my dress and made my feel confident and beautiful. I'm glad I chose Gold Label Cleaners and will return
    thank you sunny!
    Chelsea Married on 07/15/2016
    My experience with Sunny was fantastic. I decided that for my reception I wanted to wear my mom's wedding dress. The only problem with that was my mom was 2 sizes smaller than me when she got married! Sunny worked what I thought was the impossible with such ease and confidence I knew that my precious heirloom was in good hands. She worked with me in a timely fashion which I appreciated due to my own hectic schedule. My wedding is in July and I cannot wait to wear the beautiful creation that Sunny has made. I highly recommend her for the quality service and professionalism that she provides.
    Jenna Married on 07/01/2016
    Sunny was wonderful to work with. She took the time to evaluate my wedding dress and make the much needed alterations. My dress was tailored exquisitely. She even noticed when a button was loose that I couldn't see and fixed right away. I was so impressed that I took the dress back later to add on some sparkles as I very much have faith in Sunny and could not trust a simple seamstress to complete. Thank you Sunny!
  • User2578377 2+ years ago
    Sunny was great to work with. She was up front with the price and time that it would take to complete the dress restoration. It took 3.5 months to get my dress back, but it was well worth the wait!
    Tamika Married on 07/23/2015
    Sunny was absolutely amazing! She has a great eye for fit and is honest about what looks right. She was able to alter my dress and get it back to me in 2 weeks! I am now a customer for life!
    Alexis Married on 07/03/2015
    I am so incredibly grateful I found Gold Label! Everytime I leave there I am just flooded with relief that I chose Gold Label over anyone else.

The company I bought my wedding dress from quoted me close to $700 to alter my dress and bustle...ridiculous! The alterations were going to cost more than the dress itself. Gold Label charged me HALF the price and Sunny is far more knowledgeable and kind than any of the other alteration ladies I spoke to! The company I bought my dress from had also forcefully guilted me into buying an expensive corset and underskirt for my dress which made my light, summery dress feel heavy and hot (talk about feeling like a plastic wrapped sausage link), the corset squished my breasts to the point of nonexistence, and all of those undergarments added a ton of bulk to my body! Also, I had been promised an appointment with the retailer only to have them tell me they can't accommodate me any longer! I called Gold Label and she got me in on a day they were closed, just so I would have my dress altered in time for my wedding.

Sunny took one look at me (and listened to me!) and knew exactly what I wanted out of my dress instead (starting with getting rid of the corset and underskirt and adding cups). I am beyond pleased with Sunny's work and professionalism. I finally feel like myself in my dress and it fits absolutely wonderfully.

I'm already telling my best friend who gets married in September to avoid the retailer for alterations and go straight to Sunny at Gold Label! I promise you it's a decision you won't regret as a bride and you can put full confidence into Sunny!!
  • User2005331 2+ years ago
    Gold Label Cleaners did an absolutely incredible job cleaning, repairing and preserving my gown. After an outdoor wedding on a rainy day, I wasn't sure my dress would ever look the same, but after Sunny's work, it looks brand new. I am so grateful that I took my dress to Gold Label Cleaners-- Sunny took such great care of it and my lace dress looks like it never had any of the stains and rips. The quality of the work and the customer service was amazing. I'd recommend Gold Label Cleaners to anyone!
    Melissa Married on 07/19/2014
    I love the work that Sunny does! She does a great job and will take great care with your dress!
    Leslie Married on 06/28/2014
    Sunny and Gold Label Cleaners did an amazing job on my wedding dress. I have a beautiful Monique Lhuillier gown that was purchased on a sample sale and was in desperate need of a deep clean. They were able to make the dress look brand new and repaired the minor wear and tear marks from others trying it on. Since I was so pleased with the cleaning service, I also decided to have it altered here and Sunny made it fit perfectly. She knew every detail of the dress and had thought of everything- truly a professional.