This vendor is popular with couples. Start a conversation

Attributes highlighted by couples

Staff Kindness
Tuxedos
Fittings and Adjustments
Dress Selection

On WeddingWire since 2007

The Little White Dress Bridal Shop is a wedding boutique situated in Denver, Colorado. The experienced team welcomes to-be-weds from throughout the Rocky Mountain region and beyond to explore their selection of stunning wedding gowns. You can explore their carefully curated collection before selecting the perfect accessories to complete your desired aesthetic.

Owners Cate Carpenter and Kelly Leggett lead a specialist team who is dedicated to making your fashion dreams come to life. You can choose from a range of renowned labels such as Claire Pettibone, Robert Bullock Bride, Justin Alexander, J. Mendel, and Lillian West. A snapshot of accessories available at this upscale store includes headpieces, shoes, veils, jewelry, shapewear, and more. Other products and services offered by The Little White Dress Bridal Shop include:

• Occasionwear
  • Honeymoon fashion
  • Plus-size gowns
  • Off-the-rail options
  • Alterations
  • Woman-owned

Frequently asked questions

What are your price ranges for full-priced wedding gowns?

$1,000 - $2,499
$2,500 - $3,999
$4,000 - $6,499
$6,500 - $7,999
$8,000+

How do you price dress alterations?

By Piece

Who do you provide services for?

Bride

Which of the following services do you provide?

Alterations
Sample Sales
Trunk Shows

Which of the following items do you offer?

Bridal Belts
Garters
Hair Accessories
Jewelry
Plus Size Gowns
Sample Gowns
Shoes
Veils

What is the average turnaround time for a bridal gown?

Less than 6 months

How often do you receive new bridal gowns?

Monthly

What is your return policy?

Final Sales
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor
    4.7 out of 5 rating
96% Recommended by couples

Review summary

Powered by AI

Little White Dress Bridal Shop is highly praised by reviewers for their knowledgeable staff and exceptional service. Multiple reviewers mention specific stylists, such as Hannah, Avery, and Dylan, who went above and beyond to help them find their dream dress. The shop itself is described as comfortable and well-designed, and the selection of dresses is praised as stunning. Overall, customers highly recommended Little White Dress Bridal Shop for a wonderful dress shopping experience.

Review summary

Powered by AI

Brianna
Brianna N. Sent on 11/01/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Avery and LWD were above 5 stars!

I had an absolutely perfectly dress shopping experience at LWD recently. Every one in the shop was so kind (and also sincere). The shop itself is very comfortably spaced and well designed so that you feel comfortable the entire time. My stylist Avery really made the day as wonderful as it was though. She asked great questions prior to my appointment such that only after a few minutes of talking with her, I felt like I had been talking about my dream dress with her for weeks. Avery pulled incredible selections for me and continually listened to me and asked thoughtful questions to understand how I was feeling in each dress. She knew her inventory so well and would even pull up pictures of variations and modifications to certain dresses that she felt might be things I was looking for. I never felt pressured or rushed and genuinely enjoyed my entire appointment time. I cannot speak highly enough of having worked with Avery at LWD and would recommend the shop to anyone in a heartbeat!
C
Courtney K. Sent on 04/14/2022

The absolute best!

LWD has the most gorgeous dress selection and are so knowledgeable at every turn. Thank you Hannah for such a great experience! Can't wait to see my dress in a few months!
Sierra
Sierra Sent on 05/03/2021
5 out of 5 rating

Can I please do it all over again?

I still can't believe what an amazing experience it was to find my dress during my first appt of the day, which happened to be at Little White Dress! Let me just preference by saying that dress shopping was never something I dreamed about - it seemed tedious and too decadent for my personality, and I would have been just as fine working online with a designer. However, I pushed myself to book a few traditional appts to ensure I was 1) getting the full experience and 2) getting expert advice on what works & doesn't work. LWD delivered that and MORE. I got to work with Avery, who texted with me before my appt & completely understood me as a non-traditional bride. She pulled pieces that tied with my Pinterest wedding board and was honest about pricing & sizing upfront. The transparency was greatly appreciated because I had a more conservative budget. The rest of the staff was wonderful, inviting, and equally genuine in any conversations I had with them. The showroom itself is gorgeous with lots of natural light and plenty of space to move around & still feel like you've got your own area. My mom was with me and felt extremely comfortable while I was switching dresses. She also adored the setting and staff dedication. When I settled on "my" dress, Avery and a few other staff made a point to tell me they were all fan-girling in at the front desk, which really made the experience so special & felt like I had cheerleaders all around. I kinda wish I could live the entire 1.5 hrs all over again haha Excited to work with them on my fittings & alterations!
illustration stars

18 photos 路 06/21/2015
Stephen & Laura
27 photos 路 09/15/2014

Alegr茅 Weddings and Events Alegr茅 Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

The little white dress bridal shop is an amazing wedding vendor. One of our brides last year was in desperate need of a dress last minute. Without an appointment they made time for us and were compassionate. Our bride found the most beautiful dress and she felt amazing. What a relief to have a bride happy with her dress. The way the bride feels the day of her wedding is the most important. Thank you little white dress for your professionalism and great customer service!

Ann White Weddings and Events Ann White Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Want the perfect wedding dress?....go to the perfect shop: Little White Dress!

PrettyWriting.com PrettyWriting.com Wedding Invitations

Little White Dress has the most amazing selection of wedding gowns and bridesmaid dresses - all in a comfortable but elegant shop. Cate provides fantastic, personalized service!

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding