Alegré Weddings and Events

Longmont, CO View map
4.8 out of 5 rating
$950 Package Price

$950 Package Price

Alegré Weddings and Events is a wedding planning company in Colorado by Nick and Amelia Moritz. Be a guest at your own wedding as the wedding planner takes care of everything. Hire Alegré Weddings and Events to coordinate your event, ensuring that all your dreams come true.

Experience
Owner Amelia Moritz has been the lead wedding coordinator at Alegré Weddings and Events since 2009. In 2018 Amelia reunited with her first love and got married this past March! Now Alegré Weddings and Events is a husband and wife team!

You can count on Alegré Weddings and Events to take care of all the details for your wedding day. They will transform all of your wedding plans into a reality, just the way you always imagined them to be. Alegré Weddings and Events is available for the following services:

• Budget Analysis
  • Decor Rentals
  • and so much more!
  • Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$1,295

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$950

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,900

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$75

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Day-of Coordination
Full Planning
Partial Planning

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Civil

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Jamie
    Jamie M. Married on 06/18/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you're looking for a top-notch florist, look no further than Amelia!

We originally had another florist that we were working with for our wedding, but we ultimately realized they were not the best fit for us and that's when I came across Amelia! One of the main reasons I loved our reception space so much was the fact that they had 12 chandeliers and I envisioned all of them being draped in greenery. Amelia made my vision come to life and the chandeliers alone completely transformed the space! I happy cried when we first saw the reception area on the day-of. We also hired her for other floral items such as bouquets, boutineers, corsages, wedding arch (we rented the hexagon arch from her and she added florals to it), as well as centerpieces and other florals, greenery and candles throughout the event. She also handled the rental and installation of our disco ball. Her communication is amazing, and her prices are reasonable. Would absolutely recommend hiring Amelia!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 02/13/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I was a guest at my wedding

Amelia and Nick were amazing to work with. Set up was smooth as was teardown. Amelia made a very detailed timeline that made for an organized and smooth day. We are so pleased and highly suggest hiring their team.
    Jessica H. Married on 10/17/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you don't think you need a coordinator, trust me, you do - and Alegré is the one to choose!

When it came to planning our wedding, we thought we had a good handle on everything (with me being the control freak that I tend to be sometimes), until it became a little too overwhelming as we got closer to the big day with so many little details and things that kept coming up. We started searching for day of coordinators when we came across Amelia with Alegré Weddings and Events. We’re beyond pleased we chose their service. Amelia was so easy to work with – she was very attentive, communicative, and detailed, but what we liked most is that she had a presence about her that reassured us that she was going to be able to handle anything and everything we threw at her (I’m sure she has had worse, but we still felt like we gave her a lot!) She offered very personalized service which we appreciated because it felt more like working with a friend, which put us at ease. She handled our belongings with such care, took the time to understand what we wanted, and earned our trust based on her experience and expertise. Not only did she flawlessly execute our vision for our wedding, but she made it so spectacular I don’t think I could have done it better myself! I see a lot of couples asking if it’s worth it to hire a coordinator (including us asking ourselves that same question) and now we laugh that we even asked that question – it is 1000000% worth it - and I would HIGHLY recommend Alegré Weddings and Events because we can say from experience they can and will handle your wedding or event as if it were their own.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Dickens Opera House Dickens Opera House Historic Weddings

Amelia is one of the best day of coordinators and wedding planners. We are grateful she works with us here at the Dickens Opera House.

Boettcher Mansion
· Photo Booths

Longmont, CO, 80501
3038198329

APPOINTMENT ONLY
Location of (Alegré Weddings and Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding