Alegré Weddings and Events Reviews

17 | Longmont, CO

17 Reviews for Alegré Weddings and Events

Kimber C. · Married on 07/20/2019

Made all the difference in our experience!

I hired a wedding planner because I wanted to be a guest at my own wedding, and that’s exactly what this company stands by! I am so grateful for the time, energy, and effort that Amelia and her associates put into making our wedding a special and memorable event.

I appreciate her communication throughout the process, always checking in with us and ensuring our needs were met. She worked to involve us as much as we wanted, and take over when something wasn’t a priority for us. In this way, I could enjoy making fun decisions and leaving the rest to her expertise!

One of the best parts of our experience was her support in finding the perfect venue for us. We live abroad and couldn’t tour all the venues ourselves, but Amelia was able to narrow it down and find our most essential priorities.

We are grateful to have had Amelia and her team for our special day! It made all the difference. We highly recommend her company!

Sent on 10/11/2020

Christen B. · Married on 06/17/2019

Alegre Kreations was so helpful through the whole wedding planning proccess

I would like to thank Alegre Kreations for being a part of our special day! Amelia was so much help! She found me a great wedding boutique, videographer, photographer, and provided us with Alecia and Kennia for day of help. Thank you Alecia and Kennia for putting up our decorations, helping instruct the flower girls, and playing songs from our playlist for the ceremony and the reception. We truly appreciate all that you did!

Sent on 07/23/2019

Susan E. · Married on 06/08/2019

Amelia is wonderful and attentive! Amelia went over and beyond of her duties and creativeness !!

Love .....love love !!! Excellent work !

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah · Married on 09/08/2018

Wedding Reception

Amelia and Taylor were amazing! They made the day seem personal and stress-free. They coordinated with our vendors and made sure we were taken care of I would highly recommend them and their staff for day of service!

Sent on 11/15/2018

Effanesia · Married on 09/08/2018

Awesome experience

Thank you for all of your help. It was truly a pleasure working with you and your team.

Sent on 01/19/2019

Julie · Married on 02/11/2017

Amelia did a wonderful job. She was a huge help in planning and coordinating my friend's wedding. She was there every step of the way and was very efficient on the day off. She truly took the stress off the bride which allowed her to enjoy her day. Highly recommend Amelia for all wedding planning and coordination services.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kristi · Married on 10/08/2016

Amelia was great to work with. She has a very calming presence that helps you feel like everything will work out how it should. On the wedding day I knew I was in great hands and she just handled it as things got thrown at he having to coordinate all the different vendors we used. I would absolutely recommend Amelia!

Sent on 11/07/2017
  • Emily

Emily P. · Married on 09/04/2015

Exceptionally The Best

Amelia took the worries out and put the excitement into wedding planning! It was an easy, hassle-free experience that I will relish in forever. Everything was perfect, all the vendors were lined up and paid, we didn't have to worry about a thing! I highly recommend Amelia for all of your wedding planning needs!

Sent on 01/24/2019

Taylor · Married on 06/04/2015

Amelia was amazing to work with. She was extremely helpful and went above and beyond to help with anything and everything I needed. All I had to worry about on my wedding day, was me!

Sent on 01/05/2018

Stacia · Married on 12/06/2014

Amelia has been a family friend for years, so of course she was the first person I thought of when I needed someone to handle my day-of set up. Having the ceremony and reception in two different venues had the potential to be a nightmare - especially for a control freak like me who wanted to be everywhere at once. After a few conversations describing my vision to Amelia, I knew I could enjoy my day without worrying about anything. I spent the morning relaxing and went on to enjoy my ceremony. When I arrived at my reception I saw all of my dreams made a reality. Thank you Alegré Kreations for making my day stress-free and beautiful!

Sent on 02/10/2015

Gina · Married on 10/11/2014

AlegréKreations made sure that my wedding went as smoothly as possible. I didn't see the reception space all day and was so very pleasantly surprised when my new hubby and I made our grand entrance into the space. It was absolutely perfect and exactly what I had envisioned! Everything worked perfectly and was so simple. I highly recommend AlegréKreations!

Sent on 02/09/2015

Vana · Married on 05/25/2014

Amelia was great! Her professionalism and responsiveness was impeccable. I would highly recommend her, she helped relieve a ton of stress in the last months of wedding planning.

Sent on 02/24/2015

Amelia is a good friend of mine and when I began designing my wedding she was eager to help. It was a fun process getting to bounce ideas off each other and to watch it all come together. She was up at dawn the day of my wedding and made sure that I was in the loop while she executed the plans laid out. Knowing that she was on the same page as me and that she was keeping me up to speed while I got ready for the big day gave me such peace of mind! She even sent me a Iphone video of what the venue looked like so I could see if anything was out of place.
    She has a very bright future in events and Day of Coordinating!

Sent on 09/21/2012

Amelia is a very detailed oriented wedding planner. She is there from the beginning to help the bride and groom plan their wedding.

What I like most about her service is she always helped me realize the small details that I could have missed had I solely planned my wedding.

The day of service was perfect. I truly felt like a guest at my wedding, able to enjoy it all. I didnt worry one bit because she was behind the scenses the entire event!

Sent on 01/26/2013

Malia · Married on 05/14/2011

Amelia planned my baby shower and it was absolutely amazing. She came up with so many great ideas for decorations, cakes, games and other activities. It turned out great and I couldn't have been more pleased.

Sent on 01/29/2013

Tori · Married on 10/06/2017

3.5
      3.5

Our day-of coordinator Amelia was wonderful, it was like having a trusted long-time friend help with our wedding! She was incredibly dependable, listened to our ideas and did everything we asked including some last-minute requests. We were lucky to have her help! Thank you, Amelia!

Sent on 11/04/2017
  • Renee

Renee · Married on 05/16/2020

1.6
      3.0
      0.5

We hired Amelia for our wedding at the Botanic Gardens. She was in charge of packing our wedding presents up and delivering them to our home. All of our wedding gifts were stolen from the wedding that she claimed her staff had packed up. Further, she never went to the Botanic Gardens to try to look for them and the Botanic Gardens reported her staff was drunk at our wedding and even had an argument break out. We have filed a policed report as it was her responsibility to ensure we had our gifts. No wedding couple should ever have to go through such a horrible thing.

Sent on 10/09/2018

Alegré Weddings and Events's reply:

Renee,
    Thank you for your review. We are deeply saddned that your gifts were missing. We have been working directly with the Botanic Gardens and the police department.

To clarify our staff was most definetely not drinking and we were not present during any altercations.

We will continue our efforts as best we can.