2933 Wyandot St, Denver, CO 80210 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 13
  • Pricing

About MiHi Photo Booth

We believe 'photo boothing' is an art form similar to photography itself. With a combination of expertise in both photography and graphic design, we have become the hit of hundreds of events in the Greater Denver Area. Our booths are professionally optimized to deliver you the highest quality photo prints, and the equipment so elegantly designed, ensuring it wont be an eye sore at your event.

Follow MiHi Photo Booth on

• Videos 1

21 Reviews for MiHi Photo Booth

Laura Duree · Married on 09/01/2018

Highly recommend!

MiHi Photo Booth was a great addition to our wedding. The open photo booth was great and allowed groups of guests to take photos together - which turned out so fun! We also selected the vintage camera which added extra charm. Our attendant came with plenty of props and even cards with ideas for poses! I have been to tonssssss of weddings and have never seen this idea before - guests loved it and I think we got extra funny shots with the cards. The photo booth was set up before guests arrived to the reception and the printed copies were great quality. We received a link the following day with all photos and they were also great quality images. In my opinion it was a great value for cost of services. If you are looking for a photo booth for your wedding look no further!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Siobhan · Married on 08/26/2018

I loved loved loved mihi photobooth. Jeff is wonderful to work with when setting the photobooth up and very accommodating. This was such an amazing add-on to my wedding and it entertained guests. Gave me wonderful pictures of friends and family that I will enjoy forever. I highly suggest you go with them. Also, the pictures from the booth were amazing, the quality was great and they custom designed a border for the photos to coordinate with the wedding. It was fantastic. I could not have gotten a better company.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Abby · Married on 04/14/2018

Jeff and Jules were wonderful. All my guests loved the photo booth and the quality of the photos and videos were really good. Jules designed a really nice border for the photos that matched my theme. They also did a great job of getting people engaged. MIHI Photo Booth was a hit. Would recommend to anyone.

Sent on 08/24/2018

MiHi Photo Booth Pricing

MiHi Photo Booth Price Rates

MiHi Photo Booth FAQ

• What is the starting price for a 3-hour photo booth package? $ 695.00
  • Which of the following does your starting price include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What is the price of your most popular photo booth package? $ 995.00
  • Which of the following does your most popular package include? Backdrop(s), Prints, Props
  • What photo booth items are available? Backdrop(s), CD/DVD of Images, Flip Book, Prints, Props, Social Media Integration

• JMGant Photography
    JMGant Photography Wedding Photographers

Jeff is amazing!

• Under the Garter | Luxury Boudoir Photography
    Under the Garter | Luxury Boudoir Photography Wedding Photographers

Best photo booth in town, hands down. Not only are they the nicest people you'll ever meet, but they have the coolest booths! They have several you can choose from so even your photo booth matches your theme! We can't recommend them enough!

• 2933 Wyandot St Denver, 80210 See on map