Whimsy Design Studio

Whimsy Design Studio

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Whimsy Design Studio

Based in Denver, Colorado, Whimsy Design Studio is a boutique graphic design and art studio that specializes in weddings and events. Our passion is collaborating to create custom designs that capture our client’s unique style and wow their guests. Depending on your vision, we use a mix of graphic design, hand lettering, illustration, and painting to craft invitation suites, signage, paper décor, and day-of details to complete the look of any event.

Whimsy grew out of a passion for paper and a simple admiration for the joy of celebrations – big or small. We believe that life should be playful, celebrated, and, yes, whimsical!

Categories: Wedding Invitation

Save the Dates (1)
Foil-Stamped (1)
Letterpress (1)
Shipping (1)

Meagan is super talented and easy to work with. I was planning my wedding from out of state and hired Meagan with Whimsy Design to design and print the wedding programs, escort cards, and several display signs. I gave Meagan a sample of our invitation suite and she mirrored the design in our programs, signs, etc. Everything came out coordinated, customized, and within our budget. I had an amazing experience with Meagan and highly recommend her for all of your wedding design needs!

Profile Picture Kelly, 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Place Cards, Programs, Design, Printing

Meagan is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is super talented, enjoyable, and a natural at what she does. Meagan created a custom watercolor crest for my Husband and I and used it to coordinate and create our invitation suite, ceremony programs, menus and place cards. We were planning our wedding from out of state and after many calls and numerous emails she was able to take our ideas and inspirations and bring them to life without missing any detail. We got the original version of our watercolor crest, had it framed and now have it in our home and will be able to cherish it forever. Meagan's quality of work truly speaks for itself. We received many compliments on our invitation sweet and day of items and would definitely recommend her to anyone Bride and Groom looking for custom invitations.

Profile Picture Caroline, 10/15/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Invitations
Services Used: Custom Invitations, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Addressing, Calligraphy, Design, Printing, Shipping

The gorgeous items that Meagan at Whimsy Design Studio created for our wedding were fantastic! The quality of the pieces brought a real wow-factor the event. Meagan is so much fun to work with and so talented. She really took the time to consider all the different details of our wedding and created pieces that fit perfectly. I would highly recommend Whimsy to any bride out there!

Profile Picture Michelle, 9/30/17, 2 Reviews

220x220 sq 1471639281790 bohoweddinginspiration04
220x220 sq 1471639293155 sand dunes189
220x220 sq 1471639321884 whimsydesignstudio

4 ENDORSEMENTS
Whimsy is one of the most talented paper-design companies that you can find. Have you seen their adorable maps? The details of the invitations? The quality of the paper? I usually start jumping up and down when I have the opportunity to work with Whimsy design because their work is so high quality and the details of the wedding are sure to be simply delightful.

Absolutely love everything about working with Whimsy! Meagan has it all — incredible design skills, acute professionalism, and spice! She approaches her work with contagious excitement and is great at listening to and adapting to her clients' vision.

Not only was the owner absolutely wonderful to work with when we played a part in her own wedding, but she also has the best eye for creativity and her work is top notch! We love Whimsy and Meagan at MiHi Photo Booth!

Meagan is so creative with her designs! She listens to what you want, comes up with something better than you could have imagined, and executes it to perfection. I would highly recommend Whimsy Design Studio for all of your paper product needs. I can't wait to work with her again!

Denver, CO 80221   See On Map